PEWDIEPIE CONFIRMED NAZI

FOURTH REICH WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

diply.com/love-eat/article/jk-rowling-loves-casting-black-hermione
youtu.be/_WcmftJlkYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could she be any more insufferable?

why hasn't pol conducted any full on raids since the election? Rowling is the perfect target. Psuedo-intellectual that is in the public's eye, openly gets rustled enough on twitter to be blocking people who disagree with her, and has too big of an ego not to respond to almost every tweet.

we used to blow up HillShills all the time. Why not JK?

How much egg on her face before she stops?
This is just cringe worthy at this point

hah

We should just make her /ourgirl/ since everything Sup Forums touches becomes a symbol pure evil

>J.K. Rowling
>Jew K.
>Jew Killer
I think I may be on to something here

really makes u think

So when is the daily stormer going to change its banner to "The Number 1 J.K. Rowling Fansite"?

Pewdiepie Gobbles Minister of propaganda

Why does Sup Forums get offended by people getting called racists and Nazis when Sup Forums is a den of racists and Nazi sympathizers?

I'd still fuck her hard.

Sup Forums is immunized against all dangers...

Because without anonymity it can ruin a persons entire life, true or not. Maybe peoples lives have been destroyed by false claims of racism.

Also you need to wise up Newfag, we aren't acutally nazi's

>when people thing neo-nazis are incapable of having humor
I mean ffs they changed it to #1 WSJ fans

The nord has a point.

>nearly all threads raving about Jews, blacks, ect.
>Hitler worship abound
>confirmed that a high portion of the under base are stormers

>IT'S ONLY SATIRE, STOP PAINTING US AS RACIST NAZIBOOS YOU KIKE

>ywn force jk rowling to carry your child

>completely missing the point he was trying to make

From what I can tell, Sup Forums respects law abiding black people who pay taxes.

Who is da negress

She's sounds like a complete smug cunt in every tweet

are we the Joos now?

diply.com/love-eat/article/jk-rowling-loves-casting-black-hermione

I wish stormfags would call themselves "The world's #1 Harry Potter fansite" on their website just to troll her

You drumpfkins have now gone too far, denigrating an innocent white woman.

Shame on you.

>And a beautiful thing happened...
No

Irrelevant chav is irrelevant

JK Rowling needs to put down twitter, she's a billionaire and yet she thinks twitter trolls are worth her time.

if theres another shia stream, you guys need to go in front of it with Nazi style Harry Potter outfits,.

This really
DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGH

MEME IT

I'm a Nazi and feel insulted when a Swedish cuck is lumped in with us.
People will get the wrong idea of what we stand for

>we aren't acutally nazi's

I'm surprised she simply ignores this and didn't try to brush it off as a metaphor for Hermione being scared or some shit.

that's exactly what she did when it first came up awhile back

Because that wouldnt make sense since white skin is the only kind that visibly goes pale from fear

>She comments on what Daily Stormer posts
>She browses Daily Stormer
What timeline is this? I have never been on that site and she has?

wtf you mean yes we are, we are non-ironic nazis

>Offended
I'm not offended. I think it's hilarious and it gives me what I want. You're projecting your leftist assfracture onto everyone else.

The first rule of this timeline is that we don't talk about timelines.

People now realize the Harry Potter books were nazi propaganda and Voldemort did nothing wrong. JK Rowling was playing a deep game to red pill the children.

Go take a gas shower Texas.

that's Chile, dipshit.

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Fresh off the boat from Reddit, huh pal?

But he isn't a Sup Forumsack.

hello im posting this for the record.

Some people will see as vicius attack to J.K and declare us as monster, in reality its nothing like that.
This incident started BECAUSE fake reporters decided to label a big youtuber as a Nazi, in response internet ussers got trigered and when they triger it gets nasty.
This comunity works on pointing out your ideological flaws, J.K will taste the full potential of this system and in consecuence she is now confronted with it.

She is now our leader and that means that she is also a Nazi.

heil J.K

We don't like your kind around here, boy, get the fuck home before someone gets hurt.

>esoteric Hitlerist magic
what in the fuck

Just another word for extreme free speech

Ur not even white fagt

Kek

kek

This. "Jew Killer" Rowling needs to be worshipped by us. /r/ing a nazi rowling pepe

I guess I'm in the wrong company then.

youtu.be/_WcmftJlkYs

Hitler was a cuck who couldn't even finish the job. He perpetually destroyed the west because we all have to feel bad for Jews and now muslims because >REEEEEE NAZIS.

That was unbearably unnecessary

>ainsley is resurrected as a nazi meme

MEME IT

>"The man who just down JK Rowling in 63 characters"

Holy fuck my sides

He is not,but as always you can pretend with memes

i love it how you keep using my work :D

You know what would be hilarious?

If everyone started spamming pics of jk rowling as a nazi, in nazi gatherings,side by side comparisons of her books and mein kampf/other right wong literature and photoshoped quotes of her on twitter.

Its be hilarious if everyone did this and didnt stop until she has a mental breakdown about it tryimg to defend herself as not a nazi.

Thats be hilarious, anyone else think so?

people already are, she's been ranting about it

her trying to denying she's a Nazi will cause her to have a mental breakdown?
plus losing her fanbase ?
let's do it Sup Forums

Yeah, a METAPHOR

You're a terrible troll.

you're a bad troll., terrible troll, pussy you are

>guilt by association
Literally a mental disorder

You're mentally ill

This is so fucking weird.
How can she dismiss her original narrative, just like that?

I read the Harry Potter series of books as a kid; they we're decent books, with an engaging "teen adventure" vibe poking its youthful, naive face through an otherwise grim tale of the looming threat of world domination under a brutish totalitarian state.

It managed to combine the energy, naivety and carelessness of adolescence with the very serious, adult reality of the eternal struggle of good vs. evil.

It was, as far as I can tell, a quintessentially British take on an anime manga (no I don't read those, but the plot is always the same "coming of age" thing I believe). There was no question in my mind that all characters we're white and British, barring magical anomalies like ogres and whatever.

It truly read like a celebration of British fantasy, its utopian ideals of freedom, adventure and brotherhood, and the wild imagination and ingenuity of its people.

How it transformed from that into a celebration of amorphous multi-racial communist totalitarianism is completely beyond me, and I have to wonder if J.K Rowling didn't get suicided and replaced by someone (or something), or something along those lines.

This timeline is fucking weird, I don't like it.

Your country is mentally ill

Large portion of us arent even white btw and the most entusiasted in nazi ideology.

>we aren't actually nazi's
lel
But I've been thinking about the whole "post-irony" thing that's been attributed to us - that we present our views as being in some quantum state between series and humorous to "get away" with them.

I can't help but wonder if there is a more perfect way to describe navigating the thorns of modern discourse. That people who take it upon themselves to seek a Bad truth have to balance themselves out with enough plausible deniability to keep them safe. There's no clearer representation of the obscene silence that has drifted over how we talk about humanity.

Because only the first two books were actually written by her.
As the third book was being written, the script for the third movie was also being made. The would-be director (Alfonso CuarĂ³n) met with the scriptwriter of the movies to set a darker narrative, taking in mind that kids who grew with the first two movies would be teenagers or young adults.

we need to get her in here and make her one of us. We would get new books in which Harry realizas his mistake and ban the muggles before they dilude the magic from the world.

pewdiepie's fans are still hammering her kek.

t. goon kike shill

Harry Potter and the Mudshit Muggles.

What someone needs to do is some literature meta-analysis of the books/ harry potter world. Comparing the use of 'mud bloods' to purity imagery, there are many instances in the book that you could link it too.

Virtue signaling ,the post

Dude, she stole the story from a homeless woman, and ended up settling with her out of court.

Jew Killer Rowling = /ourgal/

Her and Zyklon Ben combining together to create the rebooted, illustrated Mein Kampf when?

Sup Forums is a humble satire site

we dindu nuffin

Jew Killer Rölinger

Spread the name on twitter lads.

I think it's kind of funny that she has fallen this hard. She used to actually be kind of cool right?

Tbh voldemort is so evil he doesn't even make sense. Grindelwald was more like Hitler with his masterrace stuff

Willing to make some PDP meme images if you have some ideas

As a Nazi I personally don't even know or give a fuck about PDP ... I do actually reallllly enjoy her books

Harry Potter is what inspired me to become a full blown white supremacist

Thanks Mrs Rowling!