>>>>>>women

How marriage and the role of man were killed:

>Your own wife can claim rape
>You can't even tell your own wife what to do
>No matter how fucked up the thing is your wife did, you may not even slap her in the face
>As soon as your crazy wife decides to fuck you over, she can forcefully take your own kids away from you, with the power of the state behind her 100%

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/christinecarollo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yup

Which is why I only fuck and chuck

MGTOW

Don't be jealous, your next incarnation will be as a woman.

lewd

who is she

>what is filename

name?

Anne Frank

>getting mad at women

I get it, but you've clearly not been at this very long.

Betas are the ones who dismantled the patriarchy, because, well, they're beta, and care about what women think, betas white knight and uphold this system which enables Chad and women to have their fun (and bastard children), and most betas don't care, or even acknowledge this reality.

I just consider women a joke now, it's literally like getting mad at children, they have no choice but to follow their nature. Betas though deserve your unfiltered disgust, let them cuck themselves, they clearly enjoy it.

reddit.com/r/christinecarollo/
>inb4 reddit

>I get it, but you've clearly not been at this very long.
>anime pic
stfu weeb, no one will take you seriously, fucking perma-virgin manchild.

That's why we need Islam m8

I hope not. That would be worse than being reborn as a dog or even a pig.

>tfw you are reincarnated as a woman in medieval times.

>pppfffphhhttt

This picture is making nofaps very difficult

no-faps are for loser who blame their dick for their shitty lives.

As you can see, the white knight instinct is purely reflexive, no attempt at an argument, just fembabble that the hapless undersexed beta has inculcated from our degenerated detesticulated society. Sad!

>mfw my girl is a sexy tall pawg yet I lust over other fat assed uglier bitches

you are the whiteknight here, retard.
>women can do no wrong

most amazing fap

>pawg
just call her what she is: fat.

How do we take our balls back?

Literally who is this.

the inventor of facebook

That is moot, holy shit you ugly newfag completely delete this site from your history, Mods should disallow newfags to post based on IP or something this shit is getting out of hand.

>falling for newfag bait
hang yourself, even if you're merely pretending

Thats not the same girl from the op is it? Maybe its just the lighting throwing me off.

It's very tempting to go MGTOW with the current situation. My advice would be to work on yourself, don't go out of your way looking for a woman, but if one of the very few good ones comes along you have to be ready to give it a shot. Lots of people will tell you a perfect woman won't fall in your lap, which is probably true, but I am just going to keep improving myself while keeping an eye out for women that would be wife material.

Faps are for losers that fuck their couch cushions because they can't do better in life

> Nofap = Master race
> Fap = Master baiters

Of course women can do wrong, and should be punished accordingly, but getting mad over them is like getting mad over nature itself.

You're imputing logic and morals where none exist.

It's a good question, I would say focusing on yourself and your own priorities, that will put your locus of control back in your hands, and out of women and our cucked society.

Also treat cucks with contempt and women like dogs, strangely enough, they will more likely than not respect you for it.

Yea that's why you gotta be very careful when choosing a girlfriend
Jesus christ just because there are bad women out there doesn't mean that all of em are like that

>Its just baiting guys
>Be retarded
>Ignores the fact that Sup Forums is becoming a mainstream shithole full of shitposting newfags with normie memes.

>Thats not the same girl from the op is it?
no

>can't do
no-fap has nothing to do with getting laid or not. it's just no fap.
you can still fap while getting laid. depends on your libido.

he was clearly baiting you, you faggot.

Take the Chinkpill m8
>Marry a woman who works the same job as you do so the two of you can always be together
>Kid is raised by grandparents until he/she reaches elementary school
>Send kids to cram school so they finish their work the same time as the parents.
>Family still gets to eat breakfast and dinner together everyday.

>>Kid is raised by grandparents until he/she reaches elementary school
FUCK THAT

also chinks are fucked in the head

>Marry a woman who works the same job as you do so the two of you can always be together

This is the quickest way to destroy a relationship.

Should have stayed single

They have a really autistic and Prussian family tradition, far worse than ours even. But they do produce really disciplined kids

My own LIBERAL wife has admitted that the system is rigged against men and they dont have much incentive to marry or have kids anymore.

Who is Moot?

>Prussian
no. just autistic.

children should not be raised by old people. that is how autistic idiots are made