Could you imagine if the world didn't have countries or religion? We'd actually have true world peace...

Could you imagine if the world didn't have countries or religion? We'd actually have true world peace. So what's so bad about globalism again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OA8N0xy3hjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he wants the world be ruled by an elite of 10 Jews

>true world peace
>peace

what happens when you put horny sandnigger mudslime, white 12 year old girl, afro-american and some chinese guy into the same room?

Guess twice faggot.

Was Lennon a Jew?

Imagine there's no Muslims

Because there IS religion, the system is destined for abuse/corruption, and people are naturally tribal.

You are not the only one.

>muh jews
Not an argument. Less than half of the 1% is Jewish.

Jews think you are cattle. That is reasonable argument against having them rule us in a global technodictatorship

Lennon was constantly trolling Brian Epstein on his Judaism and love for cocks. He was also a wife beater.

I love how retards consider him the white Dalai Lama.

OP hates real diversity

Daily reminder John Lennon wrote this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=OA8N0xy3hjE

which as far as I'm concerned should be the official Sup Forums anthem for obvious reasons

It's easy if you try

Globalism is a Jewish Umma

EXTREMELY UNDERRATED SONG

actually Yoko wrote the lyrics

also btw it's implying that women are unjustly villified, when we all know they're villified for very sound reasons

he's trying to be a sensitive feminist by calling women niggers

by modern standards its a hilarious own goal

hello coudenhove-kalergi and no, fuck you very much

>MFW believes in the philosophy of he song Imagine
>Moves from UK to America because of muh taxes.

No. It wouldn't work, because if there is any sort thing that needs to be done in society, there will be people who disagree. Eventually breaking into factions, that have a sort of hierarchy and then these factions would fight.

Globalism ends the same way anarcho-communism does. Warring factions and tribes until borders are once again established, where at least we know who's who and can see the different sides.

>A world without countries or religion
>A world of stone age tribes killing each other over the best foraging grounds

Why hey there, Johnny boy! Guess what I have in this bag for you?

people whinge over the elite having such influence over nations yet are pro globalism and want to give the same people power over the planet in its entirety

We would all work together user. You can be what ever you want and you will simply make goods and give them to people without and they will do the same for you. No money, just trading and helping each other.

No we wouldn't.

Humans would merely find something else to bicker about.

Call me cynical I guess.

Imagine is the worst nihilistic song ever.

Only a degenerated like Lennon could conceive such shit.

>religion is the cause of war
REALLY HMMMM..... MAKING ME GO HMMM...

John Lennon beat both of his wives and his son didn't want him as a father.

>Less than half of the 1% is Jewish.

Julian (son of Cynthia) was almost disowned, Sean (son of Yoko) was loved by his cuck father.

It's true. Only 49% of the 1% is Jewish. That's less than half.

If globalism actually worked like leftists say it will work I would be all for it.

It doesn't though, different races and cultures need to be blended very slowly if at all.

Ironically the end game of diversity is to destroy any diversity.

>People don't think nationalism or religion are coopted and used as control mechanisms and scapegoats
>scarcity is not the real reason behind conflict and argument

keep living in denial, utopiatards.