Is Race-Mixing increasing?

I was in Nashville for a business trip about a few weeks ago. I stopped by the local food mall for something to eat. As I was standing in line waiting or eating at the tables , I saw the following in about 30 minutes which I took pics of :

1. Short-haired blonde girl with tall East Asian / Chinese guy
2. Attractive Blonde with chubby Asian guy
3. 9/10 blonde girl with a Asian guy (I could take pics of them because I was about to leave)

This is the deep South so keep that in mind. Is race-mixing among young White girls increasing or is this just random?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCqcHiBbvhk
howlinrays.com/
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-pulls-28-million-709424
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is nothing compared to the number of tiny asian chicks getting slammed by BWC

Another pic i took

you're so fucking obsessed

Final pic I took

r/asianmasculinity pls go

You realize how creepy this is?

racemixing with asians is ok. at least they've smartness in their genes despite being fugly.

the ones that must be avoided are niggers. stupid and ugly.

>is racemixing increasing?
>posts a fucking panorama of the same couple

Yeah your sample size of 2 people has me wondering.

But then every western country will be Finland.

So the Asian cuckspammer does go outside. I didn't think he had the time.

>Nashville
>deep south
No.
Nashville is also experiencing a huge population boom. With more and more people moving their every week it's not surprising that the cities demographic is no longer predominantly white, so sure race mixing is bound to increase.
As someone who works on music row and can speak first hand about what typically goes on in the bachelorette party capital of the world I can honestly say that Chad Thundercock still pulls plenty of tail. The bar scene is mostly white people, getting drunk and trying to fuck, other white people.

WORLDWIDE: there are more Asiatic men with White women than ALL the White men with Asian women (who are mostly 3rd world brown SE Asians for Thailand & Phillipines).

Couples like this exist everywhere in Russia, Central Asia and Northern China.
youtube.com/watch?v=iCqcHiBbvhk

expected

/r/asianmasculinity is doing it again.

>t. tiny-dicked asian manlet

I bet she doesn't care about the dick size. She only cares how much money he has.

>She only cares how much money he has.
said by every Southeast Asian mail-order ever. BTW Russia has a higher GDP per capita than China.

hmm.. really makes you think...

In a fucking Asian-oriented shopping center no less.

well you live in America , the big melting pot , the country full off mutt , if you are triggered by racemixing you should go live in a ethnic pure country

stupid weeaboo faggot kill yourself

Okay a) you're fucking weird, don't do stuff like this again
And b) if it's asians what the problem? Asians rule.

Exactly it's the deep south
All the girls hate niggers
But also hate their dads so they got for Chinese men

>taking pictures of people in public

autism detected

I bet you weren't even sneaky about it

East Asians are the only non-whites that are acceptable to mix with whites. But not too much, god damn it.

My sister's dating a chinese dude. Cool guy

What mall is this?

Howlin Rays looks popular. What kind of food is it?

cuck

Weeb detected
kys fag

Jesus you are pathetic man. Just get your shit together

You are exactly like the libs you criticize, think you deserve anything because of the color of your skin

Women like strong driven and ultra intelligent men

Being the delicate colour of snow wont help us. I work out at a predominantly black gym and am embarrassed that pussies white people are. We need "cowbells" and cute clothes and strange workout routines.

Maybe bc ive been poor so long, white people seem so pathetically weak now

For every 1 white girl with asian guy, there are probably 100+ asian girls with white guy. Go to any university campus in the US, Canada or Australia to see for yourself. The blonde in the pic also appears to be a bit older, maybe 30+ with fake blonde hair. Her prime is over, chads already had her in her youth. Now she needs a beta provider with some money. Asian guy is good choice.

>Russia has a higher GDP per capita than China.

And that means what? Those Russian girls marry Asians to escape poverty.

Op is a fag.
This is at a restaurant in Chinatown in L.A.

howlinrays.com/

The hot shake fries are so good!

At least she's not taking brown refugee cock

>howlinrays.com/
Dang...looks good.

What's a hot shake fries?

Asians are pretty brotier in my honest opinion. All the ones I've met were either in Uni or in my BJJ academy.

They're a positive addition to my country so far.

>Nashville
>deep south

Fucking pick one. Nashville is liberal af.

Asian will never be sexually threatening is because they have small dicks

Sorry but its true, you will never ever stretch out a girl out ever.

They help you be smarter, but MARK my words:

NEVER trust them (maybe only Japanese)

>oh shit interracial couples better take pictures and show them to my internet friends on a chinese cartoon forum

It is increasing with Asian men.

I've been noticing a lot of AMWF, even more so than WMAF and BMWF.

I don't know if it's just because of confirmation bias though. I am an Asian who's dating an evangelical, white girl, so that may be why.

But yeah, I'm happy for it to say the least!

>high and gay
>glasses on backwards
>perrier

that ching chong is obviously an officer from fort campbell. they never have gook wives.

makes you wonder..

HAHAHAHAHAH

Not a problem asian friend, asians are honorary whites, remember that.

Once you have kids, don't raise them just to pass school tests, I see this happening alot with asians, espcially in china, then you get shit like the faking of scientific papers, give him some metacognitive challenges and exercise them.

Godspeed.

Who cares? They'll end up getting shot for being a race traitor.

Women are astute when it comes to power and wealth.

They unconsciously know the white man's days are over, and the Chinese will rule the world soon.

asian masculinity is truly biggest kind of losers out there

Meanwhile in reality

In my town with a big Chinese community there's a lot of WMAF. I never see AMWF though

Meanwhile this is what WMAF is

And this is what the jew says and Sup Forums the hypocrite laps it up

KYS

Meanwhile IRL

And this is WMAF

Deal with it

Why do asian "men" have such tiny """""dicks"""""?

They probably work together and were on their lunch breaks.

how creepy of you

>racist
Meanwhile whitey gets this

nothing wrong with asian guys getting some white pussy, at least it won't destroy the gene pool, as when breeding with mudslimes or niggers.

Are you korean? Koreans have an average dick size of 9cm. How is that even possible?

You took picture?
Id worry less about racemixing and worry a bit more about your autism

Meanwhile WMAF in reality

Deal with it

3.8 inches? Wtf how is that even possible?

Fixed

why do WMAF look like this?

that's actually most women

That picture is concentrated kikery

asians are tiny manlets with tiny eyes. their women are also flimsy creatures though, so it fits.

>post fake actor
Meanwhile in reality

Agreed, Cambridge user here, all the WMAF couples I seen all have ugly Asians in it

Nothing wrong with high IQ races racemixing

They could be friends

meanwhile

Cool post shlomo.

nothing wrong

I don't care what other Americans say, this is not wrong.

I want whites to keep reproducing a make more white people but I'm not as upset with Asian race mixing, at least they can run countries.

Ok, man. Just keep being a pussy and crying that you deserve love bc you're whiter and prettier

Just trying to help you

dude i used to dislike you, but the work you put into these shitposts is really admirable. You're amongst the top shitposters on whole Sup Forums, that's quite an achievement

Asians are truly mentally ill. You take pictures of people in public to add to your r/asianmasculinity folder and spam am/wf pics, truly pathetic. Also the guy is 6'2 the average chink isn't that tall, now go kill yourself you desperate slant eyed virgin you will never get a white woman.

Racist KYS

Meanwhile white man get ugly asian

KYS

crazy, bc as a mexican american, i get more asian girls than any other

even my white friends cant compete

It's "increasing," under self-destructive mass media pressure that turns off more than it nudges, from absolutely nothing.

I don't see AMWF couples in media. It's only WMAF

not even in Nashville

based AMWF poster

are you mentally ill?

This was the main romantic couple on the #1 TV show in the US seen by close to 30 million people every week (see link below)

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-pulls-28-million-709424

Ok, shill. Now fuck off. Whites and yellows are bros.

I just wanted to point out that yellow fever user live in fantasy world

I'm so tired of this guy's delusions

MODS

who?