This is Drumpf's America

Are you happy now, drumpfkins?

Hey rabbi

Why do they keep doing this to themselves?

O Y V E Y
Y
V
E
Y

Not enough real hate going around to make them the poor oppressed victims

>1488 SIEG HEIL FUCK THE JOOS
>I-ITS FALSE FLAG GUYS WE DINDU NUFFIN

KYS ALT RIGHT SCUM.

>literally shoah

Hey rabbi, etc.

>False flag
Why would we call in fake bomb threats, when we can meme actual terrorist attacks irl?

We know it isn't muslims because they get along great with Jews. Fuck white peepole

what a terrible event!

Fuck off, Ahmed

Also: Muslims make bombs not threats.

fuck you antifa...

also you are right.

but also fuck you. you are not any better.

fuck you reddit

we know who you are

by

how you type

nice b8

muslims hate jews, jews wanted multiculturalism for some reason... wtf were people expecting?

wait wait wait wait.... what if the importation of muslims is meant to get rid of the jews? like putting snakes in your garden to get rid of rats? poor choice but... soros being a former nazi and pushing so hard for it... my head.

Lmao fuck off kike. Bomb threats my ass.

They're really trying to push this lately. I guess they feel they are losing their oppressed minority status.

I don't quite understand the left logic on this. How has Trump been anti-Semitic at all?

The fascists of the future will call themselves antifascists- Winston Churchill
Obviously the antifa is a bunch of retards who attack people and burn cars because they disagree with them, which is actually what fascism is, ironically enough. They think the the free speech argument is just an excuse for being islamophobic though people saw the san bernardino shooters doing something suspicious but they were scared to tell because people would think they are islamophobic. Your retarted political correctness takes lives, and we aren't criticizing muslims or arabs, but islam, which says a woman is worth half of a man, and gay people should be executed. Saying you support equality but you are scared to report a belief of sexism of homophobia is a real example of the liberal sucks tying themselves up.

>it's a Serbia shill thread
If you aren't being paid you are the most pathetic person on Sup Forums

lol fake news story from a place called "EURO" by a man named Jeff Davis....

hmm i wounder what his motivation could have been

Founded in 2000 under a different name by the former Klan leader and notorious neo-Nazi David Duke, the European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO) claims to fight for "White Civil Rights" for "European and Americans Wherever They May Live."

clearly no agenda here folks

Drumpf supporters are anti-Semitic (see Sup Forums, TRS, Daily Stormer, KKK, David Duke, Stormfront) therefore Drumpf is literally Hitler 14/88 Gas The Kikes

That's a whole lot of threats and no actual bombs. Seems fishy.

>Hey Rabbi

When the hell did the counter go up to 1?