George Bush literally was a better president than Trump. Let that sink in

George Bush literally was a better president than Trump. Let that sink in.

Uh, no. Sorry.

For Jews

better
>for the globalist agenda

>Trump is so goddamn powerful he makes Liberals cheer for Neocons

KEK MY FUCKING SIDES

he has been president for a month, any argument is futile because he has not been in long enough kys trolling is pointless

better for who?

He's definitely way better than the common picture of him created by the Dem media, but
1) Trump only served 1 fucking month yet
2) Apple with pear comparison doesn't make too much sense
3) Obvious Shareblue shill is obvious

So are you going to give us specifics or what?

No of course not. This is a bait thread.

We'll see after 8 years, won't we, faggot?

You're an idiot. Let that sink in.

>Bush
Who?

>1 post by this id

Bait thread, nothing else to see here.

they are pretty much the same globalist scum but you're right, Trump is worse

>judging how good a president is only a month into their 4 year term before they even have their cabinet in place

You haven't seen shit yet.

Also, Trump has dome a lot of pretty awesome shit in his first month, where as I can't remember one significant thing that GWB did during his presidency. Might be because I spent most of that time drunk & high, but even then you'd think I would remember something aside from the jokes about him being stupid.

Its weird, I really never thought I'd say this, but I miss Bush.

The only thing that saved his legacy was that Obama got elected and the racists lost their collective minds and decided the host of Celebrity Apprentice would teach us a lesson

That guy is a fucking dweeb. A fucking neocon puppet. Get bent shill

That makes no fucking sense trump hasn't even been president for half a year. Wtf kind of shit are you basing this off of?

Wasn't bush that guy who knew 9/11 was going to happen before it happened and when he was asked about it stumbled fucking hard?

Liberals have an astonishing lack of conviction. I've made fun of liberals for at least a year for objectively being on the same side as the Bush family. None of them even feel like there is any kind of contradiction there even though from 2003-2007 they all wanted Dubya hung for treason for being LITERALLY HITLER

He was a pretty bad president with lower approval ratings than Trump the week after the pussy video dropped.

9/11
Iraq
Housing Collapse

no.

fuck off obama leaf before you get btfo again

has trump started a war or read a book while a major incident was occuring in his country yet?

its going to be hard to top bush in the clown industry.

Wow what a neutral fact checker. I should open my own fact-checker site.

>1 post by this ID
Shill thread
Sage

Is apple with pear a Hungarian saying?

He already got btfo so many times that it must have gotten painful. He's also an attention whore who has his own twitter and r/politics account (where he isn't welcome due to the high amount of ironic shitposting).

Maybe he is planning to blow something up.

>any president other than Clinton
>not utter shit

>amnesty open borders neocon
>Better than Trump
Wew

Clinton was shit, too.

Yeah, I thought it exists in English as well

Means that comparing two completely different things can't result in a serious consequence

George Bush is Aleister Crowely's grandson.

He wasn't. Cheney was running the show while bush sat on his farm trying to fingerpaint.

>George Bush literally was a better president than Trump. Let that sink in.

Bush was so awful that all the white people voted for a black guy who has Hussein for his middle name. Let that sink in.

funny how u retards never have 1 example.

all u have is butthurt

You left wing retard don't understand that you got btfo so many fucking times that it's hard to point out a single point where you got btfo because that would be like trying to find a single pixel with your bare eye on a 32k monitor.

Also, Obama didn't create any jobs, that was the red Congress. That's why the curve only become positive in 2010 kek.

It's the same as apples and oranges

Obamaleaf literally can't refute this

what an urban left-wing retard

Lol you keep saying that I've been btfo but you never have 1 example.

Republicans called it the Obama economy.

Am I a Republican? No, I am a German. That's why my assessment is neutral.
>Lol you keep saying that I've been btfo but you never have 1 example.
There's been an entire graphic made that was btfoing all of your points but you just dismissed it.

Right wing retards shit on the Obama economy for 8 years, then suddenly try to take credit for it.

That is the ultimate degeneracy

When you are reaching SO hard to attach Trump that you side with the Bushes...
Let THAT sink in!

>Obama trying to take credit for the Trump economy

hahahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha!!!!

George Bush was a fucking monkey. We haven't had a real man in office until now since H.W.

>being this retarded

>Being this retarded.
>Not understanding that the "unemployment" rate is low because so many millions of able-bodied men have completely given up looking for work, therefore are considered "not in the labor force" rather than "unemployed" which only means looking for work and not currently employed.

Canada, you are not even a fucking country, you're a bunch of cucked French-Chinese mongrels fighting over lesbian film students and polar bears.

Your opinions will be asked for when we need to know about maple syrup and prepping bulls.

Lol I knew I'd fuck you up with this one.

The U4 includes discouraged workers. It's 5%. What now bitch?

Job openings are at all time highs. How the fuck are you right wing retard Trump voters still """discouraged"""? You sound like a bunch of cucks.