Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’

>And Ramos’ views are not fringe ones in Mexico: A 2013 poll found that 66 percent of Mexicans believe the U.S. government has no right to limit immigration, while 52 percent said Mexicans have a right to be in the United States. Another 88 percent said it is fine to enter the U.S. illegally if one needs money. Over half, 56 percent, said they had friends or family who tried to immigrate to the U.S. illegally.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/27/jorge-ramos-america-our-country-not-theirs-we-are-not-going-leave/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
youtube.com/watch?v=Q__bSi5rBlw
modernfarmer.com/2013/11/farmworker-confessional/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source: breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/27/jorge-ramos-america-our-country-not-theirs-we-are-not-going-leave/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Apparently Sup Forums is so fucking infested with latrineo trash that no one cares about this.

The other threads about this were dead.

I am so sick and tired of this shit, we should have started shooting these sacks of trash years ago.

a lot of Latin Americans say that everyone in the western hemisphere is American. Nobody north of the Mexican border believes that though.

The irony is that most of these countries south of the border are far far more restrictive on foreigners.

mexicans are such fucking trash and it pisses me the fuck off!

I can't believe he said this shit on record. Get the fucking rope

They are a shit petty child like people, it is no surprise they bend and twist the rules to suit them.

Fucking mestizo trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q__bSi5rBlw

>we should have started shooting these sacks of trash years ago

Why? They work harder than NEET faggots like you. We could always kill 2 birds with one stone by rounding kids like you up and putting you in work camps to "hurr durr build wall". Sound good little dude?

Goat faced son of a bitch he gets children to come on his show and cry. He pretends to care but in reality he just uses them as pawns.

are they as shitty as muslims in Europe? I find at least some Mexican Americans are successful but those are usually the more white ones.

Why are Mexicans so proud of fleeing from their country?

Why so buttblasted?

The whole western coast of the united states used to literally be mexico until like 150 years ago. They're right desu

FUCK YOU SPIC!

It is not about so called hard work it is about the fact you are shit trashy low end people that bring everything down with you.

The average IQ of the nation has been lowered by 2-3 points since you fucks started invading.

DIE DIE DIE

>are they as shitty as muslims in Europe?
Not even close.

Because they are a stupid petty childish people.

Their average IQ is in the mid 80s.

That explains everything.

Fucking spics. They have their own massive fucking country. Fuck off from ours

mexishits are just mad the entire fucking world uses them for cheap labor

Stop being so fucking stupid and drill down to the details.

Very few people lived in those areas because they were dangerous without infrastructure.

IT WAS BASICALLY UNUSED LAND, Americans made it worth a shit and now shit puke maggot mexicans want it back.

Lie cheat and steal, that is what they do.

>lose a war
>cede land

no takebacks faggot

They proclaim that they are proud of being a shit lower caste group of people.

Hopefully they can be bred out of existence.

Sounds like i struck a nerve.

Christ you trumpcucks are pathetic. Get a job.

No. 50% of Spics are hard working sub white/asian intelligence, the rest are dumb as rocks criminals.

Arabs are 90% lazy violent fucks and 10 percent educated normal humans

Who fucking cares? The fact that you owned some land x years ago doesn't mean you still have the right to occupy it. The strong conquer the weak, that's just how human nature works. Deal with it, faggot.

Gotta go back, pablo

Yeah this isn't good, but I live in LA and the beaners are on a nigger genocide campaign so there is an upside.

So if jews conquer us it is fair?

I actually find anchor babies to be the worst.
Those faggots do not feel American and try to act Mexican without knowing shit about Mexico.

found the manlet with shitbrown skin, bad pronunciation, and a parttime job selling oranges on the corner next to his filthy hovel in Anaheim.

>Having people work to build the wall
That's the idea

>Illegals work hard for NEET faggots
Illegals do not pay taxes. They are leeches.

I'm Lithuanian by heritage and in all likelihood make more in a month than you do in a year. Just calling it like i see it. Like i said, get a job. If Mexicans are "stealing your jobs", that's more a reflection on you for being so fucking worthless you cant even compete with a beaner who doesnt have a basic command of the english language. as your boy would say--SAD.

Mother fucker this is not about me this is about you invading sacks of trash destroying the nation.

Mexico declared the war that lost those lands.

They have no rights.

You guys really don't see how this logic also justifies the mexicans taking over? Come on dude

Nice strawman you faggot

But their women are hot

Learn how to logic you spic faggot.

Oh right you can't.

God I fucking hate Mexicans.

beans are the trash of the west

>The average IQ of the nation has been lowered by 2-3 points since you fucks started invading.
I need a source for such claims. A source backed with studies, investigation and facts. Not what your redneck hillbilly fat ass just believe.

So how about those """based""" """conservative""" Hispanics, nu-Sup Forums?

>it wasn't like it is now 150 years ago
Only white, land-owning men could vote 150 years ago.

>being such a dumbass that doesn't respects a thing USA gave to him

I guess we should just give back all our land to England then

The only thing I need to provide you is and axe to the forehead.

buenos dias Jorge

>b-but that's not everything I asked for!
I'm taking a shit. You get what's already on my phone.

It is just a coincidence the nation got dumber once you fucks started invading.

They lost a war AND we paid them for it.

this

I unironically believe this anyway

This Jorge Ramos looks 100% white. And he thinks he's the spokesman for mestizos?

Sounds like intent to invade to me. Act of war. Wall is now a line of tanks missile launchers.

>its your fault you cant compete with someone who makes under the table minimum wage

That's because everyone south of the border is "la raza". A uniquely Western Hemisphere race of part Iberian, part indigenous American.

We should have annexed their bullshit and trailed of tears their subhuman asses further into south America.

Us being nice always comes back to bite us in the ass.

At first they said they just wanted to work and would assimilate.

Then they said we had to respect their culture.

Now they demand our country

lol what? they're just setting themselves up for a bigger bloodbath than the first one, and both times will have been at the spics' initiation.

Yes, out of all the races and people in America Mexicans are the only ones who work.

Give me a break. Mexicans only have those jobs because they work wages Americans would get in trouble for working.

It's that simple. Mexicans aren't harder workers kek, they are cheap workers.

God dammit I hate Mexico
Rancheras are cool tho

>indigenous American

Whites are indigenous Americans.

I am sick and tired of this garbage that time stops and starts when it is beneficial to brown people.

>Minimum wage in Mexico: 4 dollars per day
>Minimum wage in USA: 7.25 dollars per FUCKING HOUR

Gee I wonder why

Why not outlaw all relatives from immigrating? If you have a foreign relative they be automatically disqualified from getting a visa to prevent 'nepotism'?

Just like it was stated would happen.

The first 3 minutes gave me a boner.

The gall of these cockroaches.

if anything it belongs to spanish and english

T. Poor, broke spic

>That's because everyone south of the border is "la raza"
I lived in Mexico for 10 years and never heard the term until I visited Cali

Mexico hasn't even been a country that long. They stole it from Spain. Fuck him.

Fuck off Shariablue

Mexicans hate living in shitty Mexico and would rather live in the US, this is not a surprise to anyone.

which is exactly why they must be repelled you moron

there is no "justification" or "good guys" or "bad guys" in history. there is only winners and losers.

This

That doesn't show a correlation at all.

The levels of education dropped, education got more expensive, African-american population increased... There could be thousands of factors not considered.

I could say "Since Internet was widely used the average life span of mankind has been increased, thus internet makes people live longer" which obviously is not related or true at all.

Mexican American War 2 when?

They want this country they have to take it by force, and if they lose we take all of mexico.

>They work harder than NEET faggots like you
Kek, I'd work hard too if I could get a job making over $200 a day picking cherries. Too bad all you spics take all the farmwork.
modernfarmer.com/2013/11/farmworker-confessional/
And somehow you taconiggers still manage to be poor as dirt.

He is right though. I mean if you believe the Jewish claim that "Israel" belongs to them.

Indigenous doesn't mean "born there". It is the original population of a place as far as anthropology knows

Latrinos are the most entitled people on earth

Also their race is fictional. Speaking the same language does not make you a race, they have done so much race mixing that hardly any of them belong to any race any more

I am just waiting for the call to arms, I will quit my job and leave my decent life behind if that means I can help Americans slaughter mexican trash.

No, it's because Mexicans are willing to work in conditions (harsh/unpleasant/dangerous/long hours or combo of these) for no benefits for less than an American would, displacing qualified americans out of those jobs. Most people born in a country want a living wage to live in that country whereas Pablo is content to live like shit and send all the money he can back home.

Why would we want all of New Mexico? It's like South Korea and North Korea. That's a group of the same people divided much more recently, and even their leadership doesn't *really* want re-unification because the Northern part of the country is so poor and uneducated.

Why would the US want to absorb Mexico's land/population at this point?

> 2:15

The bitch says trump is going to come to Mexico and destroy their culture.

>Latrinos are the most entitled people on earth

They are just dumb children.

Yeah that's exactly my point Achmed. Whining on Sup Forums is not "winning"

>America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’
That's where you're wrong Georgie boy.

No he is not wrong, we are just sitting by and letting them take it without a fight.

Federal law > your feelings.

No one cares because we already know beaners are dumb as dogshit and want eternal gibs.

Holy fuck do Mexicans actually have that level of entitlement, I've never understood this I've never felt I've had the right to go anywhere aside form the UK.

Pfft we don't even enforce federal law.

Maybe just baja california.

It is like when a child thinks that all the toys belong to him and then gets angry when mommy explains that it does not belong to him.

>want eternal gibs.
Says the redneck NEET posting in a chinese cartoon board for children.

I don't know why but Central and South Americans almost universally seem to see laws largely as suggestion that you follow when you don't want trouble from the police and ignore when it's convenient enough to warrant the risk.

Looks like Mexico needs to give themselves back to Spain.