When did you realize pizzagate was real?

For me, it was after watching this video. Share all evidence. I want moar. youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5y0aaq-5noM
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting :^)

its real

The instagram photos with Madeleine McCann's eyes.

When they had that false flag at comet pizza and created "fake news" to cover it up

It's not real, and retards like you give right-wingers a bad name.

Well you can see I'm BRITISH and the idea of paedos infesting the ranks of authority isn't exactly new

SIR jimmy kept it quiet for so long because of all the people around him who were into similar filth (if not on an industrial scale like him) - as soon as he died he couldn't bring anyone down with him so to speak and suddenly it was all over the news after being covered up BY THE BROADCASTER OF NEWS for decades

So yeah it's not real you retards

Pizzagate is a distraction from the blatant issues found in Podesta's emails. Why do you think it got so much media attention immediately? If it were real it would have been ignored by the MSM in order to make it deniable. By feeding it any sort of attention it's all people talk about now when it comes to leaks.

Want proof? How much does anyone else talk about Podesta emails other than to talk about Pizzagate or shut it down as Pizzagate nonsense? How often do you see CTR or ShareBlue talking down Pizzagate? Stop falling for this shit.

>When did you realize pizzagate was real?

Strongest recent (for me anyway) evidence that there are pedo networks protected by politicians, law enforcement or mafia:

youtu.be/5y0aaq-5noM

It is a scary thought that FBI has had in their possession Dennis Hastert videos for years ... and no prosecutions.

Its not

Fake news

Sage

Too many coinceidnces not to be real and the number of elites now seen to be involved in 'anti human trafficking' just confirms it when they have no evidence of any success despite being given millions of dollars
Human/child trafficking is a very profitable enterprise for TPBP on par with drugs.Why would they not be involved?

lol this is a silly shill angle. The media didn't talk about pizzgate at all in the beginning, and they had no trouble ignoring any of the retarded shit that Hillary's campaign did for the entire year. Then pizzagate gains traction on alternative media and they have to invent an entire new strategy to (((debunk))) it. FAKE NEWS GOYIM, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

It's 100% real, anyone who says otherwise is a shill or has not done the research.

I haven't followed it since the initial thoroughly unconvincing threads.

>There is no way PIZZA can refer to SEX

>call me a shill
>namefag

It's time to look in mirror, friend.

The media tends to ignore any fake news they get across - but, as you said, they suddenly got on board to discredit pizzagate. What a time to call out the "fake news" card, after not caring much for it in years. So yes, them coming to the rescue, is a strong indicator that pizzagate might be true.
And anyone who has looked into the topic even a bit, nows that there's something fucky going on.

Fake news, goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s
This is the best introduction imo.

Just after the election.

anyone know what happen to david seaman

Watch the video

Looks like I was right.

Also, James Alefantis, J'aime les enfants = I love Children

I love the child
i doubt this is a coincidence

WHY THE FUCK DOES NO ONE CARE THAT DAVID SEAMAN HAS BEEN WIPED OFF THE INTERNET?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wanted this to be real but that video is pure fucking garbage. Not a scrap of evidence just wishful thinking

I'm a prison guard in one of the largest state correctional systems in the U.S. I deal with pedos all the time. When I saw the FBI symbols, suggestive pics/wording,Wikileaks emails,& business fronts, I knew something was up.
LE doesn't throw around crime symbolism around loosely. That is hard evidence to recognize gangs and criminal activity.
Pedo rings, like gangs, use code words, symbolic "art", and clothing to recognize and do business with each other.
Also, anyone with a shred of knowledge knows spy nets, government officials, and elites see child sex as a "privilege" and/or use it as a trap or initiation rite to ensure loyalty.
There is going to be a steady "drip, drip" takedown of child sex rings, thanks to Weiner and a few great patriots in the FBI & CIA