Why isn't Donald trump going to the corespondents dinner?

Why isn't Donald trump going to the corespondents dinner?
He got roasted mercilessly and didn't give a fuck so it's not that he's fragile... so what's the real reason?

Lions shouldn't concern themselves with the affairs of hyenas.

He can't handle the bantz.

Dat Anthony Jeselnik though...

Trump's at war with the media, why give them more ammo?

Hyenas are more proficient hunters then lions actually. Contrary to popular belief, it's usually the lions that steal from the hyenas.

If I were him it's not as if I would get triggered over it but it's just annoying and dull to hear the same crap over and over again from these hollywood fucktards. Plus he's only a little over a month in and already has a shit ton on his plate so, again if I were him, I wouldn't be wasting my time on pointless shit like this dinner

>got roasted mercilessly
>didn't give a fuck

kek, pick 1. he's a pussy.

It interferes with his nap time.

>He got roasted mercilessly

Bullshit. Nobody at that roast really dropped any hard truths on him. They just made fun of his hair and then laughed at how bad "The Situation" was. And that's another thing, the roasters they chose didn't even make sense. Like, why the fuck was Snoop Dogg there?

The reason is:

Who gives a shit.

Because why should he waste his time attending an (((MSM))) circlejerk when he's busy Making America Great Again?

>so what's the real reason?
I am thinking that something will be going on....A quiet happening...

Dont care, but there have been so many shill threads about this irrelevant shit, that it's definitely the right move.

He wants their ratings to tank so that he can mock them for it. People are tired of watching anti Trump shit

He gets roasted everyday by the media why would he take a day out of his schedule just to get roasted by the same people but this time in person? Let them suck each others dicks without him there.

citation needed
flamingos are more profcient hunters then lions actually, contrary to popular belief, its the lions that steal from the flamingos

Dude gets roasted on a daily basis. A correspondents dinner could only be a repetitive bore fest at this point.

That and he loathes the press.

You've got it the other way around chink.

Are you stupid? He got roasted idiot he can handle it easy

They shit on him all year long, if he goes there it will be shitting him the whole night. Why give them the satisfaction?

When it comes to lions you gotta trust this flag. Your country has the most beautiful white women in the world by the way says an envious white man living with amerifat feminist bitches