This triggers the Sup Forums

This triggers the Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/10/school-kids-forced-to-play-migrants-to-better-understand-them/
consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0109585
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24294299
jmg.bmj.com/content/40/12/925.full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats actually sweet

Some 30 year old children are gonna have somre great fun with him :^)

S E X U A L E M E R G E N C Y

>children

lmfao, he'll be lucky if his new friends dont rape him

when will this nightmare end

He's about to not have any toys and realize why muslims are human garbage.

>It's a leftie gets their kid to hold a sign up for propaganda episode

how can the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened..

It was definitely his idea, and not his mother's husband holding him out at arm's length for virtue signalling purposes

To bad he will become another refugee sexual assault/rape statistic that will ruin his life or kill him. Then it will be brushed under the rug like nothing happened.

aw thats cute he even cut out the sign and printed out WELCOME with his own toy printer

>implied mudslimes want second hand toys when they can just buy top toys with gibsmedat
>implied any less than 20 year old males come
>implied he looks like he is there by choice (looks bored/sulky/sad ad hell)
Some massive implications were made today.

I'd give it a week before a rapefugee has their way with him.

>Sign written in english

hmm wonder why that would be, surely this wasnt meant for virtue signaling on twitter

So are refugees going to rape or murder him first?

this

it does trigger me, because it shows that there is such kindness and humanity in white people that is abused and taken advantage of. it bothers me that the good heartedness of this kid and others like him are going to be viciously exploited by people who don't have the quality of mind or soul to engage in such decency.

it does trigger me. it makes me feel cold and angry that such goodness exists and that so many people see it only as a weakness that can be exploited.

Kid looks like a retard

That kid is clearly sad he has to give his toys away

I bet his new friends will love his boipussi

>pushing your progressive new age bullshit on children who don't understand what they are doing

Really made me think
Kinda like the toddlers who "want" a sex change and wear dresses, yeah, it's totally the kid's will, not the parents'.

Underrated, but it is sad to think he might get taken advantage of

It's on constant repeat.

That kid looks like a complete and utter faggot. He is literally 4 years old and already a massive cuck. He is betraying his race, his culture and his country. His Germanic ancestors are cursing him and his deluded parents from their graves.

Ill take blatant propaganda for $600 Alex

>the kid is eating his sign

I thought German autism was just a meme.

>"Okay you little shit it's time to get rid of these toys that have been lying around. Other kids have it FAR WORSE than you. You won't even eat your peas. Now you have to choose 10 of these crap toys to give away to a poor migrant so mommy can look good on her Facebook update. Stop crying. I told you to put all your toys in the drawer and you didn't do it. This is what you get".

I'm not saying that's how it happened, but it's definitely how it happened.

>Get all your toys Johan
>what for mama?
>You're going to give them away
>WHAT?!
>Shut up and get your toys, we're going out
>but mama today is rest day, I don't want to do anything
>Shut up, get your toys, and stand around for hours with a sign
>NO I HATE YOU MAMA
>STOP BEING INTOLERANT AND HOLD UP THE SIGN OR YOU WONT' GET DINNER FOR A WEEK

Should have brought some razors for the child refugees.

He is likely just board that his left leaning mother forced him to go

>parents March their children and the toys they bought then to enjoy, to share them with the very people whose goal is to make sure those children never get toys again

Holy shit. If you look on that kids face, this greentext is believable.

Look at that kids face, he's not enjoying this

this deserved better digits desu

This girl brought a toy, too.

I still feel said every time I see this.
At least she didn't get raped first.

Oh please, look at those dead fish eyes. He is clearly touched in the head. Knowing krauts, I am sure he is doing this in a desperate naive attempt to make friends, of which he has none.

more like his parents told him to do it or gave him the idea of it.

that kid is a cuck desu

>that look on his face
Yeah, he looks totally in favour of this and not being forces by his single mother
Reminds me when my mother gave away my collector's edition golden Gamecube and over 15 games to 2 shitskins.

>share

I doubt he got them back.

he looks thrilled.
he looks like he wanted to do this and wasn't pushed on him by his parents at all.

Children don't virtue signal like this. No child would think "hey I'm going to stand in a public place with a sign handing out toys".

The same people that loudly criticize how anyone can bring their children to church gladly put them in a highly politicized picture like this one.

People never change, they will always seek the acceptance of their peers, and if cucking is in vougue by god they will sacrifice their country if it means being seen as "morally righteous"

>he's brought toys to share
You mean his leftist parents took toys of his and guilted him into giving them away. Just look at his facial expression...

I bet the photographer put that there.

Nothing wrong with sharing your possessions with those in need.

The parents of this white kid can probably afford many more toys.

Learn some basic fucking decency, Sup Forumstards.

Whom did she give them to?

Kys retard

Look at that kids face. He's not remotely interested in that shit.
God damn, liberals are such virtue-signaling pieces of garbage.
Only absolute dick-heads irl would feel the need to go THAT FAR, dragging their kid out, just to say 'I'm a welcoming person, unlike you'.
Liberals are mostly evil and selfish people, who are just looking to cover it up with virtue-signalling. I'm convinced of it.
This is also a textbook case of Oikophobia. But then who in Germany doesn't have that?

That's implying that he came up with the idea.
Just like the babies who wanted to protest Trump with their moms :^)

I'm legitimately sad for the boy.
One of three things might happen in his interaction with them

1) He actually meets a "refugee" kid his age and everything works out as planned

2) He meets a "refugee" kid who is violent and beats the shit out of him for kicks

3) He gets raped at a pool in a sexual emergency by a "youth" "refugee"

>Adults brainwash kid.
>Put ideas in his head.
>Kid embraces ideas.
>Adults pretend they were kids ideas.
>Kid doesn't really understand wtf is going on in the world.
>Kid eats sign.

That's Autism

the kids will steal his toys and mock him, then he'll get raped by some faggot with a sexual urgency and they'll put him in juvenile hall for for sexually provoking him.

RANGE BAN BURGERS WHEN

Sad.
I was thinking the same thing.

Why is welcome in English?

He's chewing on the cardboard, you think this toddler was smart enough to come up with the idea himself?

Yeah. let's pretend the kid did this because he is aware of world events and has developed his own sophisticated political beliefs.

Did his parents convince him to cut off his own penis yet?

>using innocent children for their political agenda

I bet those toys will be appreciated.

i supported trump from the start. but from his recent behaviors, im really starting to regret that i voted for him

R A R E
A
R
E

kek'd, but seriously there are Syrian kids among refugees. Not many among other nationalities though.

I'm sure this kid has the required insight to understand what's going on around him.

>Lefties actually teaching morals to children so much so they will share on their own with strangers

Doubt.

Seems that you do not know that German children get brainwashed and scared to be drones who accept invaders.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/10/school-kids-forced-to-play-migrants-to-better-understand-them/

What about the nuclear codes, should he be allowed to get near them?

oh we know

>I still feel said
feeling said kinda sucks m8

People keep showing these images to manipulate the emotions of the masses towards the refugee crisis.
Though the kids heart is clearly in the right place, and I'm sure he genuinely, to an extent, cares for the other kids that have nothing. He also has a very ignorant innocence and knows nothing of the logistics of the situation. He has zero life experience to base this compassion on. To me this picture is a great meme of how the left views the world. Full of emotion and low on facts. Yes. The western world has had a very large hand in the destabilization of the middle east, but in order to start correcting it it has to be done smartly and not with blind compassion.

This kid is gonna grow up to be damaged and when his parents start to notice they'll just give him Effexor™ or Zoloft™

Read this.

This shit was tried to introduce in Estonian schools too - roleplays to scare and brainwash _little_ kids.

Anybody got that .gif or .webm of the guy who wants to distribute toys to refugees children one at the time and they quickly surround him and snatch the whole basket of toys from his hands?

It's analogous to how naive and misguided our entire populations are, taking in these savages.

this

LOL
this can't be real....

Looks pretty old to be chewing on cardboard like a mentally challenged fucking retard...
But good thing that camera happened to be there so we could all see this precious and progressive, totally natural moment

Anybody have a .gif of that guy that got mobbed handing out stuff to refugee kids? They take the bag and everything.

Honestly. You guys are one of the few Islamic countries I respect.

What country. I'm on mobile

Kid is a cardboard eating autist tbqf

Azerbaijan you phone posting malignant bump

Fixed it.

They will have pizza parties

It actually is. My little brother is 7. There is a refugee girl in his class and she looks 15. B cups, if I had to guess. Officially she's 6.

Copying my post from another thread:

consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence
>World map of the prevalence of Consanguinity

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0109585
>A cohort of 408 children (6 to 15 years of age) was selected from inbred and non-inbred families of five Muslim populations of Jammu region. We found significant decline in child cognitive abilities due to inbreeding and high frequency of mental retardation among offspring from inbred families.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24294299
>Schizophrenia diagnoses were more frequent among the offspring of consanguineous parents than among the offspring of non-consanguineous parents. Conclusion The substantial risk observed in the present study reveals that consanguinity is an important risk factor for schizophrenia in Qatar.

jmg.bmj.com/content/40/12/925.full
>A stepwise increase in disease prevalence across villages stratified by (increasing) average inbreeding coefficient was found for gout, depression, peptic ulcer, schizophrenia, cancer, epilepsy, coronary heart disease, and asthma (the last two not statistically significant).

Yeah, they literally are children. Dumb, retarded children.

So youre saying leftists have a child-tier naivety?

How to raise anti-communist children 101

hahahaha
I know how this happened.

>If I trip over this fucking truck again we're giving it to a refugee!

SEXUAL EMERGENCY
EXUAL EMERGENCY
XUAL EMERGENCY
UAL EMERGENCY
AL EMERGENCY
L EMERGENCY
EMERGENCY
MERGENCY
ERGENCY
RGENCY
GENCY
ENCY
NCY
CY
Y

I love that vid. "Ooga booga gibs me dat!" Dude just throws his hands up like "Oh, I get it now. Don't feed the bears."

The amount of virtue signaling is so high that they needed to write in English to reach a broader audience.

He's just a child. He still thinks the people are at their core good.