If situation is really bad in countries like Germany, France and Sweden...

If situation is really bad in countries like Germany, France and Sweden, why the people still are going to vote in progressivists politicians?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/martin-schulz-mehrheit-haelt-den-spd-kanzlerkandidaten-fuer-unglaubwuerdig-a-1136335.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Schulz is going to make europe great again. There's nothing wrong with that.

Because there are a lot of immigrants and even a bigger number of brainwashed white guilt retards. I don't understand how those people still exist but apparently they do and can change the result of an election.

Unlike that German cuck up here, most of us here are redpilled.
Our people are not.
They suffered hard from 50 years of school and globalist propaganda under the leadership of USA during the cold war.
Peaceful idea and progressive = good in the head.

I pity them.
To free Europe, those people must first see the error of their way. Or else, they will just end raped by rapefugees and convert to Islam to show how tolerant they are and by fear of being called fascist.

Leftists pushing shame and guilt

>Be patriotic German
>Die for your economy

This is my dream and endgoal.

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/martin-schulz-mehrheit-haelt-den-spd-kanzlerkandidaten-fuer-unglaubwuerdig-a-1136335.html

He won't win stop shilling

the voting booth is right next to the welfare line

Because Germans are brainwashed into thinking the economy is the most important thing in the world.

We are the best goys.

Germany is a special case. There is massive state brainwashing to hate your own country and love EU, open borders, globalism etc. here.

Every single patriotic leader in the world like Trump, Orban, Putin, Erdogan etc. is strongly criticized by the media all day long. Media says that apocalypse happens if progressive world order falls.

We are actually educated to hate/misunderstand economics and love big government pseudo-economics.

Even most german "rightists" are government loving cucks who despise muh ebil neolibberalism.

same reason a beat woman still goes back to her shitty husband. its all they know and all they think theyre worth.

>If situation is really bad in countries like Germany, France and Sweden, why the people still are going to vote in progressivists politicians?
In this election, there will be a literal army of shy and silent voters who will do the right thing and vote against establishment parties like the CDU and the SPD.

Jew propaganda, speech codes, and white self hatred driven by the first two.

Look at who is actually voting and you will know. Has any of you fuckers ever been in a voting center? Last election one of the voting helpers was thrilled to see me and my wife because, and I quote, "no young person has come in today, up until now!"
I bet he wasn't pleased with how I voted, but seeing that I came in the late afternoon, this shows who needs to be influenced to get the majority. Promise them a nice pension and you got it done.

we are only allowed to choose between Schulz and Merkel.

Imagine America where Sanders runs vs Clinton.

We aren't allowed to vote either of them. We vote parties, not individuals. Since no party scores the majority, the Kanzlerfrage is always up to debate.

Schulz? Untrustworthy?

Nah.

Just look at his face. How can you NOT trust that.

They aren't. It's Jewish psy op.

multigenerational brainwashing programs that have ran for over 60 years

end the public fool system

Swede by nationality, here.
>Raised in U.S.
>Never voted in Sweden's politics - was ignorant in previous elections

You bet your ass I'm voting in 2018. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone with my situation.

This.

Because the situation is not actually bad. Atleast I had never any contact with migrants. And nobody I know of.

>If situation is really bad in countries like Germany, France and Sweden ...
you have been on fake news for too long

I really doubt this. Also what are they going to vote for ? AFD ? Lets hope but I honestly doubt. They slipped a few percentage points lately.

Can only speak for France but there are two reasons. First, the situation isn't nearly as bad as Fox News or others would have you believe. You're still more likely to get killed by a cow than you are to die in an attack or at the hands of a foreigner. This is why Paris still voted massively against the Front National after attacks on Charlie Hebdo and the Bataclan. Second, most people know that leaders like Marine le Pen, Trump, etc. only aggravate the problem by creating more terrorists. Just watch how ISIS received the news of the Trump ban on muslims, it instantly became a yuge recruiting tool. Leftist leaders come with their own set of problems but they are far less dangerous for everybody involved in the short term.

>France and Sweden voting for progressivist politicians
>What is Front National
>What is Sweden Democrats

Marine le Pen is at ~25%, the second candidate is a centrist with 20%. Thing is, those voters will never switch to the far right, meaning the best Marine can hope for right now is about 30% in the second turn.

Literally none of the terrorists involved in the attack on the Bataclan were refugees, they were all born in France.