WB plagues new Shadow of Mordor game with niggers REEEEEEEE

As if we didn't have enough ugly chimp faces to look at with all the orcs running around.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjI8PRz5nrI

Let these fags know that we don't need their trained apes ruining our beloved LOTR.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shadowofwargame
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, Tolkien could not have been more specific that all black men are savages from lands Mordor, this shit needs to be boycotted.

I guess Christopher is finally too old to care about his father's legacy.

beyond Mordor*

#ShadowOfNegro

Wtf the last bastion is ruined

Fucking disgusting!
wtf, America?

WE WUZ GONDOR N SHIET

They will explain it away by saying he's a Haradrim turncoat or something, but even then doesn't resemble previous depictions of Haradrim. This is the most obvious token ever, it almost makes me wish I could astroturf liberals into complaining about it.

They should have named the game Return of the Kangs

Middle urf: wurl stah

ayeee senpai we wuz n lotr n sheeeiiit

Already got a bunch of friends on Twitter hitting them with the #ShadowofNegro

twitter.com/shadowofwargame

Also going to see if I can pay some Twitter gigs to post an influx of Tweets with that...we need to shame businesses like this that try and corrupt the last bastions of whiteness. FUCK THESE GOOGLES

#SHADOWOFNEGRO

Twitter is a normal-fag website but it's a good medium for attack, count me in #ShadowofNegro

Fucking nogs, GTFO OF MIDDLE EARTH

RACE WAR WHEN

That's next, then the prequel The Niglet

THEY'RE MAKING A NEW SHADOW OF MORDOR AND IT HAS NIGGERS

FUUUUUUCK I JUST FINISHED THE LAST ONE

It actually looks really fucking good, so I'm not entirely mad that there is a nigger. As long as he is a seondary character.

What the fuck? Middle Earth doesn't have black people in it, this is literally forced diversity that goes against the fucking writing.

for fucks sake, SoM was one of the few games worth buying
and now they are going full We Wuz?

You forgot to put echoes around your post, kike. NO NIGGERS IN MIDDLE EARTH PERIOD. They already have ample representation as orcs.

Shadow of Mordor is not canon and the original game already fucked up the lore. This isn't that much further to fall.

This is unforgivable... The only niggers in LotR were the orcs...

omg you fucking tool

The real Kangs are returning.
Gandalf the black once he gets some culture.

#ShadowofNegro just posted on Twitter, niggers GTFO REEEEEEEEEEE

portraying orcs as black was an insult to orcs.

In all seriousness though, the first game was pretty great, and the nemesis system was genius. I'm not saying they won't screw up this game, but they did pretty well last time. Don't get so triggered over a single black guy showing up that you refuse to play a good game.

>The Niglet
It will be about a proud kang going on an epic journey to find his long-lost father.

second generation watchdogs are always shit as they didn't create it themselves.

I haven't read the books

Is there really no niggers

the chances of me buying this were already just about zero since the only way I'd bother is if they improved the depth of the nemesis system and increased the difficulty, which they'd never do because AAA games are always fucking casual trash

shame

well hopefully someone else will be able to use something like the nemesis system to good effect in a decent game

>single player game
oh, right, barely any of these are made anymore

so, devil daggers for decades it is, I guess

the point is you shouldn't care about the game if they are going to nogify our culture. it could be the greatest thing ever to play but you have to pretend it doesn't exist now. got it? it's shit already because of what it stands for: the virtue signaling era.

It's not about whether or not we will play it, it's about strong arming the company into realizing that catering to niggers is a bad business move.

When Statefarm posted their race mixing ad, they got shamed. Same principle here, and hopefully this will be the last time we see a sub human piece of black slime in Middle Earth

this guy gets it.

Niggers are sub human slime, ever last one of them. There is no such thing as a "based negro"...just monkeys that have been taught to parrot the right words. Anyone who shills for nigs or asks us to go easy on them probably has some pet groid he regards has his friend and takes that big black sausage up the ass come weekends.

>he thinks black men can't be more based than white women
bruh there are woke negroids, they just don't invite them on CNN, otherwise you might not help (((them))) continue the race war

Speaking of niggers, everyone please remember to put your toilet seat lids down in public places if you can. I went into one restroom and a nigger was drinking out of the toilet!

Orcs respect authority, can come together to build things, and at least find some kind of justification before blindly killing each other.

Why do you faggots always complain about black people in video games?

>niggers don't buy video games that aren't Madden
>niggers don't like Lord of the Rings
is there a reason for putting nogs in video games other than cuckoldry or coalburning infiltrators?
there are nearly twice is many mexicoians in the states, why not pander to them instead?

negroes =cancer

Due to white guilt, it appears many in the west are suicidal by giving themselves cancer ever chance they get

nah, there are plenty of nerd blacks dude.

weeb blacks maybe
or are you referring to the 1 in a million blacks that like john mayer

weebs is what I was thinking of, but plenty of nogs play shit like MtG too for some fucking reason, when V:TES was clearly the superior card game

MUH BASED NEGRO...go back to rddt, nigger lover. That's the place for you.

hey rabbi, watcha doin?

I really am about to Dylan Roof some ghettos. Fuck niggers.

JK FBI. You white cucks over there better not think this isnt a threat. This is ironic jokes u fucking nigger loving faggot.s

there are no blacks or asians in lotr, this is like adding whites to mulan or reindeers to lion king

Yeah, because Jews totally shill AGAINST Negroes and not for them, nice try kikestein.

nothing ironic about not wanting grape soda drinkers in lotr

conan's author specified that all blacks were savages but that didn't stop mongs from stuffing le intelligent blacks into his ip

>outing yourself as a driveby poster
kek, you shills are so fucking dumb, don't you realize that you can't replace us with paid shills efficiently, we always outcompete you, we do it for free

Good, let's do it then...spamming them with #ShadowofNegro

I'm actually ok with throwing a bone to some brothers who want to play as a black dude. It's just a skin color, and it's fantasy. It's not a bad thing to be inclusive.

But if they throw in "black humor" then I'm out. Black culture is what really doesn't belong.

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF NIGGER LOVER.

wow...either bait or who knows...

How do you even function from day to day?

What's it like having all of that irrational poisonous hate in your head?

How does it feel to be a Cuck.

Also Schlomo get back to isreal. I bet your name is fucking david you kike.

>Warner

Haha you seem mad though..

But seriously what makes you think I "love niggers"? The majority disgust me like most humans do.

Are you not capable of having anything other than a knee jerk reaction to the things you encounter in this world?

What is it like to be that small minded? Tell me!

blacks come from humans breeding with orcs

Tolkien was a black man. In what 10 years we will be hearing that and having to meme it back in its place.

>I'm actually ok with throwing a bone to some brothers who want to play as a black dude. It's just a skin color, and it's fantasy. It's not a bad thing to be inclusive.
HOLY SHIT user has gone full cuck

If it's just the PC who cares

please god dont make the main character a nigger. it will seriously ruin my possibility for enjoying this. THERE ARE NO NIGGERS IN MIDDLE EARTH.

Nah you are just small minded.

I would prefer that whites stay in our country, and blacks stay in theirs, but that is not going to happen at this point.

There's nothing wrong with mutual respect for those who are deserving.

I just figure that if you want to get all worked up about a nigger character then it may not hurt for you to hear a reasonable point of view.

>niggers deserve respect

even the "nerd" niggers are savagely retarded my friend. i have known one for a long time, and he stole two of my fucking books. he gave one back in poor condition as well. he must have ripped it intentionally to roll joints with or something. i seriously learned to hate them all after that.

Kys, seriously kys...we are not going to "send them back" we are going to slaughter every last one, down to the last infant. FUCK NIGGERS

>muh anecdotal evidence

I'm not stupid dude. I've lived in the ghetto with the subhumans for some time. I've seen their workings.

I'm not saying they are not sub IQ of whites on average.

I'm just saying that the hate is poison for your mind and serves to divide.

Who could be behind that?

If I were to KMS at least I wouldn't have to live on this planet with people like you.

Tolkien is spinning in his grave at a million rpm. How could they?

TFW you can't play as a based Harad scout trashing cracka elf scum and their whitie fuckbois for you DARK Lord.

>blacks are retarded haha I'm one of you but oh well who cares America is a lost cause only Europe can go full ethnonationalist t. non-White
Never go full civ nat.

This shit is getting fucking ridiculous.

First there's black troops fighting for the Germans and Austro-Hungarians in battlefield 1, and now there's black people residing in a middle earth.

Why do game developers feel the need to appease some amorphous demographic that apparently need total diversity in their gaming experience?

To be honest I don't even think that demographic even exists, so who the fuck are they actually trying to appeal to?

It's fucking pointless. The two examples I listed above are clear departures from both the source material, and em I don't know, HISTORY!

Last time I checked the Germans and Austro-Hungarians weren't drafting any niggs to fight in 1916. And, I'm pretty sure Tolkien cast middle earth as a type of basic facsimile for Europe, so yeah, no niggs there either, only orcs (cockneys) and ring wraiths (Germans).

This shit has got to stop.

>Why do game developers feel the need to appease some amorphous demographic that apparently need total diversity in their gaming experience?
publishers take the risk of games and are the risk-averse ones, developers kind of do what they're told or their games aren't funded

>civic nationalism

Seems pretty reasonable to me desu.

What is your point of view?

Can I just get ONE GOD DAMN PIECE OF ENTERTAINMENT WHERE I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT UGLY NIGGERS?!

REEEEEEEEEE

There were actually black and arab facsimiles in the Tolkien universe. They were (suprise, surprise) primitive savages that allied with Sauron.

Tolkien was increadibly redpilled.

Pretty gay. I got the original game, goty edition for $5 on bundlestars last week, incredible!
The no nogs didn't bother me, I don't care either way but it makes me sick when a developer goes out of their way to do this shit, sad!

Going to wait until the goty is on sale for $5 in a couple years before I buy

>hate is poison for your mind and serves to divide.

Why are you even on Sup Forums? Might as well just go down to HWNDU and chant with the rest of them, because you are no different. It's all or nothing, I'm not in this to end up living along side animals who have a biological drive to make life miserable for everyone else, I'm in it to make sure they all die or go back, and that's exactly what will happen. It's cucks like you who are holding us back, it only takes 10% of the population to take over, and hate is a powerful tool.

I thought the black people in Lord of the Rings come from the same kind of area as the Haradrim and absolutely despise Gondor? Why the fuck would one of them be a part of their army?

This

This is what makes the presence of black people as reputable residents of middle earth so annoying.

If only there was some type of wall to stop them, one with a black gate perhaps.