How should i deal with italian tourists that come to my city looking for child prostitution?

How should i deal with italian tourists that come to my city looking for child prostitution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4uJxyZqWos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Offer some of your many "barely used" 18 year olds instead.

with a bullet.

Why is her hand as big as her face? Is it so she can grab bananas and mangos?

Probably because it's closer to the camera, do americans study perspective?

stab em with that mirror shard

qt

Kill them. You seem to kill everything, why not those degenerates?

There's child prostitution in the cities in Brazil? I thought you had to go into the jungle and pay an indigenous person for lodging and it came with a complimentary daughter

I love how on the flag of Brazil is says 'Order and Progress", but their hasn't been order and progress in Brazil ever. (Except South Brazil). Maybe the Portuguese should have kept the damn country instaead of freeing it.

>How should i deal with italian tourists that come to my city looking for child prostitution
Have your country offer the world something more valuable than sex tourism?

Not to harp on you HUEman but what does Brazil offer the country besides terrible footbol players?

cmon pablo, you're not a great example of country

The age of consent is 14, so of course some people will violate this law
We actually had order and progress in our monarchy

Kek

remove HUE?

Implying your Brazilian countryman don't fuck little girls & boys left & right. Your problem is Brazil fix your damn country

Those perverted bastards deserve to die.

The whole of Latin America is so messed up, can't see how they'll ever advance from the mire they're in

You should point them in the right direction for a small finders fee.

poo in loo?

charge them double
they don't know any better

Don't speak of mires when you're knee deep in shit.

This , because /theraderino

As an Italian, you should have the guts to kill em

Is Brazil still in purge status?

What city is that and where can I find those girls
I'm asking because I'm a documentarist of course...

At least they poo in loo and don't worship cows and bathe in holy poo water

Not anymore m8. It's improved over the years so now we're only ankle deep

maybe you can start by not letting there be any child prostitutes, BR

You give them some nice children to fuck

make them a group discount that expires within the same day the discount was made. make them stay overnight. that way you can charge them double because the previous day and the discount expired already.
if they have a problem with that, send them to Big Bubba to discuss it

>How should i deal with italian tourists that come to my city looking for child prostitution?

>Tell the foreigners you got a good deal for them l
>Contact your local kidnapping favela
>Let them know you got a job for them
>????
>profit

Do this with basically any degenerate foreigner, even with non pedos

Fuck them for cash

Beat them up a bit and cut their cock off. If you're not willing to go that far, you could still give them a few kicks in the nutsack.

GIF related, Jao.
Wipe out the sick fuckers.

Yes, World Cup Giveaways.
Not sure since my city is completly dominated by drug dealers
We only allow white people
Are you kidding me?
I want suggestions that don't have anything to do with murder

>Pretend like you want to show them where they are at
>Take them to Favela
>Use your favelaleetspeak to attract the local leaders
>Blackmail them for money
>Spend money on child prostitutes

Extort them extensively with your video material.

You should murder them savagely.
That's what I would do.

Kill em.

Also, what city? And why do you have child prostitution in it?

And why are they Italian? I would assume you only get Portugese?

Do you have a sister or cousin? Make bank dude!!

Brazil is pretty progressive tb.h

>Pretend to be pimp
>Rob them
>???
>Profit

Why is Brazil so obsessed with ass? What is the reson for this, it's almost religious

Unleash the BOPE

shitposting from your shit country.
>2k17 ISHYGDDT

A big ass is nice as long as we're not talking about fat women

Gtfo low test microdick fag

they look 18 to me

Isn't ammunition cheap there?
I don't how you have a problem, the solution is right there

Does anyone have that pasta?

Fact: Ass is a nigger fetish. If you're obsessed with big asses you are a nigger.

Who would want to fuck those subhuman creatures?

Typical Brazilian greeting. Offer your hand and when they go to shake it cut their hand off with a machete to steal their watch

>smoking
Absolutely disgusting. The only problem with sex tourisming in poor places is that they're horrible disgusting people.

by not being a beyond third world shit hole

>tfw friend goes to WC
>tfw meets some qt while he's there
>tfw brings her back with him and tells us he's moving to Brazil
>tfw he's back home less than 3 weeks later and acts as if he's never even been away

What happened to him my Brazilian friend? Also the qt was a woman for sure.

apparently some do not. i apologize for his ignorance

here is a difficult question.

If you take away the sex tourists, and these girls have no money.

How will they feed themselves or be able to afford a place to live

Devils advocate here.

>Fact: Ass is a nigger fetish. If you're obsessed with big asses you are a nigger.
That's categorically false, stormnigger "science" doesn't count as facts.

I like big tits and a meaty ass in a non fat body

Stormweenies just like to push this "ass is for niggers" narrative because they got small dicks that can't pleasure a proper ass

you probably should thank them for giving moneys to the poorest families.

if your country is such a shithole that you can't get rid of child prostitution it means you have a lot to do, but punishing the costumer is definitely not where to start.
perhaps you should think about having law and applying them.

Tits are a jewish fetish due to their Oedipus complex.

Feet are the white man's fetish.

>I love how on the flag of Brazil is says 'Order and Progress", but their hasn't been order and progress in Brazil ever.

The elite that imagine the order and progress, like today's elites, consider a bunch of Indians and slaves as perfectly fitted for becoming citizens. Was just a matter of education...

What we have is whites becoming progressively so primitive, salvages and dumbs as the original Indians and slaves...

Of course a low IQ subhuman faggot does not get that he is muh dicking.

tldr: gibs me your illegal industry monies

some shitty low paying job like the rest of us

they'll be still fucked in the head, but at least not in the ass

They don't kidnap in my city, only sao paulo, and the drug dealers love gringos
Fortaleza. Because of degeneracy and easy money, also the government doesn't care because of "human rights".
Italians are the most common tourists don't know why, portuguese ppl are usually running away from portugal, looking for jobs here.
Human rights dude... have you ever watched Elite Squad 1 & 2?
It's almost impossible to have a gun and they're really shitty, if you want a good handgun it's too expensive and you have to get illegally, that's why i can't murder these pedos

this.
based Luigi has spoken

never apologize wtf are you doing cuck?

There is a difference between having a normal dick and a micropenis, niggers 'muh dick' about large size, this isn't 'muh dicking'.

A real man enjoys big tits and ass in a non fat body because they're qualities of fertile women

A stormnigger makes excuses about how ass is for jiggers because he can't please a meaty ass

it was a trap

time to take a trip to brazil

>A real man enjoys big tits and ass in a non fat body because they're qualities of fertile women
A real non-european man maybe.

Yeah a fine ass is nice and dandy but why is brazil as a country so ridiculously obsessed with ass? It's all about ass there

>How should i deal with italian tourists that come to my city looking for child prostitution?

Implying their brother's or fathers are not trying to make them pregnant already.

I went to medallin and fucked so oooooooh many young girls.

what city do you live in? asking for a friend

rob them in brazilian tradition

You're probably one of them...

Would fugg

Tranny?Tranny golddigger?

what is this city you speak of?

>A real man enjoys big tits and ass in a non fat body because they're qualities of fertile women

Keep justifying your land whale cucaracha.

Prodromal signs of face cancer

>looking for child prostitution?
This is a symptom of a shitty government that takes money from prostitution profits.
Deal with your government, stupid.

I thought traps were

but thats' the point. These girls get into selling themselves because they CANNOT get jobs

There are girls that are as young as 10, whoring in brazil, (ask our brazil friend here). Think your getting a job at 10. But this 10 year old has either a crack head mom, or no parents at all, due to desease and death.

What do they do?

Brazil needs to have welfare. The moment they create a welfare class. The prostitution will go away for the kids. Kids dont' want to fuck for money

But it's either starve or fuck to eat. Make your choice.

3rd world countries are hard. Harder than you can imagine. If you come from a 1st world country. Then you will never know.

I have seen some fucked up shit. Been offered kids. ect. Been round the world 10 times.

i have seen fucking POOR. So poor, they make poor look well off

and you just gotta look the other way. Cause giving out money solves nothing.

wide hips and large breasts are signs of fertility and high estrogen in women of all races. lol @ u if you think being white automatically entails worshipping some stick figure

Are guns illegal in your nation? I feel like I heard that they were. And your cops are on strike, right?

I guess you could bludgeon them with pipes?

story? also for the record sex with pre-pubescents is wrong and disgusting. im assuming these girls were 'developed' though

I need to travel more

Do what Vaptain Sweden would do. Protect those young girls by sucking the Italian tourists dicks and letting them fuck your boipucci instead. Brazil, yes.

No, the educated white gentlemans fetish is the female anus

Videos and photos, when u'll get enough post them on internet.

Point them to the child whores and demand a small fee for your help.

isn't age of concent in brazil 14?

so you're saying that I can go there and fuck a 14 year old I pick up in the club and you're ok with it, but if I pay first i'm a pedo?

fuck off man. I follow the laws of the country I'm in, when I go to spain, I fuck 15 year olds, when I go to US I fuck 18 year olds and when I go to the UK, well I dont fuck anyone cuz those women are ugly as fuck

Because she has cancer. Duh. Try it yourself.

hot
kinda looks like my ex

report them, Vietnam has the same prblem
youtube.com/watch?v=s4uJxyZqWos

>Brazil needs to have welfare
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, Are you kidding me dude?
Brazil and Venezuela are CRASHING because of welfare.