Arguments AGAINST athiesm?

First of all I'm not asking anyone to prove God is real. I'm more interested in knowing WHY atheism is bad. I see atheists get a bad rap from Sup Forums judging by the recent Sam Harris vs Jordan Peterson threads, I just wanted to know why that is. Is it because many of you are christian or is there a better reason?

Also please no 'MUH CHRIST or some bible verse. Keep that shit to yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobaleconomy.com/India/Birth_rate/
atavisionary.com/the-cathedral-compilation-page/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_thesis
youtube.com/watch?v=jEYwwb33g3s&index=8&list=PLMNj_r5bccUxv-Bp77lpxW1wWM52WdWbV
youtube.com/watch?v=jEYwwb33g3s
youtube.com/watch?v=mek2Dl03NBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POO

Because it's anti-scientific.

Do you have any actual arguments to give before you go to off to pray in the mosque?

Wut? Don't atheists claim to uber scientific and >I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE BROOO?

so veracity of religion aside?

1: low birth rates
2: no objective moral foundation

IN LOO

>Pic: Typical Christian
FTFY

>pope kissing some old lady on the chin
where's the joke?

are you going to address my points?

No, agnosticism is.

I see a happy kid visiting pope with his dad.
It's your fault that your mind is full of sin.

How do you tie that to atheism? Birth rates go down just as a society develops, as is evidenced by the drop in Indian birth rates just as the economy shot up.

theglobaleconomy.com/India/Birth_rate/

pic related

Also moral foundation, why exactly can't that be given in the absence of religion as atheists like Stefan Molyneux and Richard Dawkins claim?

Now to be clear I'm not an atheist, just wondering. I'm a big fan of the molymeme and since he's a big proponent of atheism and "dude science lmao". I was wondering why he'd be wrong.

Atheists are too smart for their own good. They don't understand that religion is basically eugenics. People who go to church and lead a moral life are herded into breading with like minded people. They keep people from diving into degeneracy (Drugs, sodomy, 6 million different sex partners ect.) and funnel the energy into fostering a family. Not to mention the community building aspects to it. Your more likely to care about your neighbor when you go to church with him every Sunday.

Humans are always going to be spiritual. As of now our current religious activities are controlled by kikes. A good reason as to why Atheism is growing in the west. However Atheist are too busy worshiping their own ass hole to bother breeding.

TLDR Atheists are gay faggots who don't have kids.

Atheism leads to nihilism without fail. There is no point to life without an afterlife. Eventually you will die, your family will die, everybody that ever existed will die. The world will explode and die, the energy in the universe will all die. Nothing you do will have mattered.

You should just kill yourself now, why bother living when you're just going to die and not remember anything?

How will atheism benefit you after you die?

dude even elite globalist worship things on the other side. they know the secrets but promote atheism. Not saying you should worship jesus but worship something of virtue at least, atheism is basically "do as thy wilst" which is degenerate and turns society to shit.

Atheism is bad cause the whole premise of Abrahamic religion is fear mongering, read religions have atheist schools of thoughts and they still remain a part of the moralistic values

Why are Poles such religious nuts?

Mythology is an essential element in the evolutionary strategy of human communities. They need a common belief system with canned answers to life's difficulties, rationalizations for rules, and explanations for why the world is that way it is and where it came from, which satisfies the obsessive pattern recognition function of the human brain. Human societies form these automatically and you can't stop it from happening. Even now it's still occuring, people having blind faith in a collective system of belief that no individual person is capable of grasping in its entirety.

Atheist here
Atheism is shit, because most people won't realise themselves that degeneracy is hurting both society and them. Some of them won't even care. Meanwhile religion provides you with a good reason to be a decent human being without fucking with everyone at the party like an animal.

"nihilists and atheists....." are just pawns of satan.

if they were actually smart theyd be agnostic

it cannot be proven either way, the only people who rabidly push atheism are intellectual mongoloids

>sees happy people
>REEEEE WHY ARE YOU NOT DEPRESSED LIKE ME REEEEE ATHEISTS ARE BETTER THAN YOU, YOU FANATICS

Well, I believe in God and I also believe in evolution. And obviously the world isn't 7,000 years old, like some hard core Christians believe. I believe God caused the events of evolution to put in more simpler terms. I believe God is real. I believe in the bible stories even though I struggle to believe them sometimes because I want to know the truth behind them. Some of the stories from the Bible also have scientific evidence that supports them. You guys can disagree with me all you want, but my point is, yes, I believe in God and I believe He's real.

And to the atheists I ask, do you truly believe something can be made out of nothing?

Think about that question.

Also, there is a God since the shit in the streets of India stinks to high Heaven.

I'm not an atheist. I don't know.
> thats why I asked the question.

OK but Molyneux claims you can have virtue without belief in a creator. As of now I'm inclined to believe in it, since I don't see the guy doing a shit ton of drugs.

Yeah I've observed that atheist literature seems to border on Nihilism, but again as stated above the claim is that virtue and morals can be had without God, why is that not possible?

Christianity and Buddhism promote hard work, forgiveness, and conformity in dumber people, dumber people are more prone to crime.

If you are a fedora tipping atheist and you don't support the existence of certain religions, you are legitimately more retarded than the people that believe in spaghetti monsters.

>How do you tie that to atheism?
it's just what the data shows.
there is a universal correlation between religiosity and high birthrates.
parents who worship once a week produce on average 2.5 children.
whereas parents who do not worship at all produce 1.7 children.

>why exactly can't that be given in the absence of religion as atheists like Stefan Molyneux and Richard Dawkins claim?
i'd have to hear their arguments in order to address them

I grew up with atheist parents, the main problem is not atheism by itself, but rather people who identify as atheists.

These people act like belief in God is the only dogma a person can believe in, and that by not adhering to that dogma they are inherently superior to those that do adhere to it.

I recommend reading this

atavisionary.com/the-cathedral-compilation-page/

Seriously, was every fag molested as a child?

The atheist refuses to acknowledge that there is a higher authority than himself that exists in the universe.

He is therefore accountable to nobody.

He can do as he wills. And is the result of godless people doing as they will not noted throughout history as atrocities upon holocausts upon pogroms upon killing fields?

>Molyneux
Of course the kike is promoting atheism.

So a kinder lie than a harsher truth? That's pretty grim way to look at it no? Then again nihilism is common among atheists

>dude even elite globalist worship things on the other side
Nowhere near all of them and it is nowhere near universal. But believe whatever you want, I'm sure you and George Soros follow the same religion to the same extent.

>Also please no 'MUH CHRIST or some bible verse. Keep that shit to yourselves.
Without Jesus you are going to hell, panjeet. This is not a joke. Your idols won't save you but Jesus will.

Virtue and morals are irrelevant. You will die. Everything you care about will die. Nothing fucking matters, you could go blow up a building right now and murder 3000 people and it wouldn't fucking matter if you all just die in the end.

There's no point logically having nor caring about morals and values at all if it's all literally meaningless. What you need to argue and defend is that you have meaning while being atheist but you fucking can't because there isn't any.

>I don't have arguments so I will post pictures of poorly dressed unattractive men
Truly you have revolutionized debate.

Atheism is bad because it is a lie. People will always feel the need to worship some sort of god or god-like figure. SJWs and many die-hard communists arose out of this.

If you just want a technical argument, atheism is self-refuting.

Atheist: There is no God.

For that statement to be true, the atheist would have to have infinite knowledge. And then I have a being with infinite knowledge telling me that no being with infinite knowledge exists.

Self-refuting.

Most atheists have not even conducted off-planet experiments to see if there is a God in another galaxy, much less in another universe. They merely speak as they wish things to be in order to deny any sense of having personal responsibility and/or be accountable to a higher power for their actions.

Atheism is a dead end street. Once you "accept" that there is no God, your personal life loses all meaning and purpose. Nothing matters. And you descend headlong down a rabbit hole of hedonism until you literally kill yourself with your attempts to pleasure yourself.

Sorry but your just appropriating science to fit religion. You don't want to say that evolution is a lie or that God isn't real so you're just fitting both in.

>Also, there is a God since the shit in the streets of India stinks to high Heaven.

The poo acts as a natural barrier against Mu'slims and mc'donalds.

Struck a nerve, didn't i?

any all-powerful being would have to exist partially outside of the universe in order to affect it against its own natural laws

there is no way, as of yet, to observe phenomena outside our own universe

atheism is the belief that there is *no* higher power - a belief that cannot be substantiated effectively

religion admits faith in an unknown despite the possibility of being wrong, while atheism denies the unknown and claims it cannot be wrong

also atheists are obnoxious faggots

It's a trend worth seeing much like how black people commit more crime. Why do atheists all gravitate to that look?

If you need to be told not to rape, kill, steal, etc from a book written 2000 years ago you're probably a horrible person

>also atheists are obnoxious faggots

This is not coincidental, but a natural result of them worshiping themselves as their own gods.

I've been to Poland Kowalski
You guys are many different things, but happy doesn't really describe you

Because the masses need an opiate, and religion is the opiate of the masses
It's nothing more than a control mechanism. There is no god.

Then why most rapist/murderers and thiefs aren't christian?

>your just appropriating science to fit religion.
read this book nigger

only internet atheists hold to the conflict thesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_thesis

What if you need to be told that the creator of the universe loves you so much that he'd rather die than live without you, so 2000 years ago he did just that?

What if you need a "book" to tell you that?

What if you need a "book" to tell you that there are no good people? Doesn't that kind of blow your statement out of the water?

By the way, have you ever learned anything from any book, ever?

personal atheism is okay as long as atheists don't try to influence politics and society

UNFORTUNATELY THAT ISN'T THE FUCKING CASE

atheism and it's destruction of the influence of the church is DIRECTLY responsible for the prevalence of feminism, homosexuality, acceptance of Muslims, and general degeneracy

we all know that the 50's was the golden age of America whether you hate non white people or not
one of the real reasons is because of American identity.
almost all Americans were Christians and everyone would go to church and the church leaders had a drastically stronger influence on their local communities

And clearly a very Christian dominated government made sure that things like homosexuality, abortion, divorce, sluttification of women, Islam etc were kept at a minimum

not that I'm saying that atheism is solely responsible because clearly things like feminism predated atheism becoming mainstream
but it is certainly a very big driving factor of the destruction of modern society and not just in the West

if it wasn't for atheism's campaigns against the church things would be very different now

I believe that two strongest destructive factors of Western society are atheism and feminism
eliminate those two things and Western society will be saved

They don't. Random pictures with captions isn't a survey or scientific study, the people in the pictures might not even be atheists. A better question is why are christians criminals at much higher rates than atheists.

I used to be an atheist and in some ways I still am, but I realized that I wasn't happy without some sort of superstitious belief that I was somehow meaningful in the grand scheme of things.
So I decided I would Delude myself to believe that which would make me happy.
Our minds didn't evolve to think rationally, why should we force ourselves to be rational all the time then?
Sure, rationality is needed at times, but not most of the time, and if being irrational makes you happy and a better person then what's the harm in using it as a tool?

citation needed, I'm sure plenty are muslim though
What is your point exactly?

>despite the possibility of being wrong

said no religion ever.

Atheism tends to be a middle class white boy disease, and a very minor one at that. Obnoxious and insufferable, but hardly criminal masterminds.

> A better question is why are christians criminals at much higher rates than atheists.
Things thanek out ouf your ass for 500.

American Christian identity*

you've obviously never attended a sermon on the virtue of faith, those happen pretty regularly

religions assert a belief, that's why they're called faiths

Because the population is too stupid to have family values and morals on their own without fearing damnation. Hence to keep proper values which created the West we still need Christianity.

t. Atheist who still supports Christian values.

In the US they are. Prisoners in the US heavily slant towards religion, often Abrahamic religions.

Why use arguments when I can just post pictures of a guy with a fedora?

you have no basis other than your own subjective feelings to say whether or not someone is 'horrible' for doing so.
in a godless world, nothing actually is good or is evil

this is what i mean by no objective foundation, i don't mean atheists can't be moral, it's just that they have no real objective reason they can point to for doing so

oftentimes being immoral and selfish can net yourself better results than what would be considered pro-social behaviors

>youtube.com/watch?v=jEYwwb33g3s&index=8&list=PLMNj_r5bccUxv-Bp77lpxW1wWM52WdWbV

Whole playlist

Primary ones that got me to make this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=jEYwwb33g3s
youtube.com/watch?v=mek2Dl03NBQ

Atheism is bad because it has it's own shit eating dogma which qualifies itself to be just as equally abhorrent and detrimental to science and exploration as standard contemporary religions do.

My point is that in avoiding the most influential and widespread book ever known to mankind, you are missing out on the only way out of the mess you find yourself in.

You think you have not murdered anyone?

Have you ever hated anyone?
Been prejudiced against anyone?
Called anyone a retard?
Called anyone a fool?
Wished anyone were dead?

If you said yes to any of those, you have violated God's Law "Thou Shalt Not Murder", and the punishment for that is eternal death.

There are no good people because this is not being graded on a curve, as apparently you think it is.

It's graded on a standard human beings cannot meet: Be perfect, as the Father in heaven is perfect.

You would need to know the "book" in order to overcome that destiny, and change it.

Also forgot to add, Atheism is riddled full of nihilism which doesn't help a society either.

It's not that I'm trying to appropriate God and science. I truly believe God caused the events of evolution.

That's why I ask atheists, do you truly believe something can be made out of nothing?

God caused The Big Bang.

>The poo acts as a natural barrier against Mu'slims and mc'donalds.

Interesting tactic. Innovative kek.

i don't suppose you'd be willing to just type up their arguments and present them yourself?

It has the same effect of deforestation in a cultural level:

It helps the erosion of our traditions, morals and costumes.

You can still be an atheist, but using reason, you can also understand why it's on our benefit to protect our western valors, or at least, don't attack them overall. Degeneracy follows. And it's better to be a christian nation than to be a SJW nation.

Or maybe people who tend to rely on religions are more likely to be sociopaths who cannot tell right from wrong based on empathy and need an imposed morality system. Or maybe it is because Christianity incentivizes terrible behavior because the only way to get to heaven is through worship and your good and bad deeds mean nothing.

>I truly believe God caused the events of evolution.

Jesus said that man and woman were made "in the beginning".

If God caused evolution as it is popularly portrayed these days, then that statement is absurd. Billions of years would have passed prior to Adam and Eve coming into being.

When your beliefs make God out to be a liar, it's time to check your beliefs against the Word of God, or simply abandon them and start over.

>faith
>complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

You don't know what faith means. Any doubts in the existence of a higher power is necessarily lack of faith.

Studies link autism to atheism, not religiosity. In fact, a current study links actual brain damage to atheism.

Below replacement birth rates.

Morally degenerate.

Vote left wing.

>I know I can't prove X and yet I still believe X to be true

Where is the inconsistency?

>mess you find yourself in
speak for yourself
>you think you have not murdered anyone
uh, no, I have never murdered anyone
>hated anyone etc
Sure I have, probably everyone has, It's human nature. I don't need religious text to come to terms with that, nor do I need to get on my knees and beg for forgiveness to something that has no proof of existence. Also, the OP said not to use your own scripture as argument, which I agree with. It's not convincing anybody. For the record, I spent my first 8 years of schooling at a private christian school, I have at least a decent grasp on the tenants of christianity.

Now, do you eat shellfish? Do you wear polyester fibers? etc, etc

Again, I don't need religious text to know basic human morals that have been imprinted via evolution for millions of years

It's not that I'm trying to appropriate God to fit with science. I truly believe God caused the events of evolution.

That's why I ask atheists, do you truly believe something can be made out of nothing?

God caused The Big Bang.

Sorry, this was supposed to go to you. I'm working from my phone.

>Christianity incentivizes terrible behavior

We may have a different understanding of Christianity.

When a spiritually dead human being confesses out loud that Jesus is Lord, and believes in his heart God raised him from the dead, the Holy Spirit of God enters into that man and resurrects him to eternal life. He never leaves.

A person filled with the Holy Spirit of God has no incentive to act terribly, and in fact has lost that incentive as God provides Love, Acceptance, Meaning and Purpose to what is now a new creation in Christ Jesus.