Career Thread

Sup Forumsacks, we ae never going to have big white familirs if we dont have jobs. What is the most red-pilled trade to go to school for?

under water welder

computer science

The only way you'll get thrpough college is if you do something you like. It sucks going to school and leaning shit you don'e care about. Find your passion and pursue it. For me it's History

I'm going to college for something I like

But most of the classes are stupid bullshit anyway.

Glad I was forced to take a film class and a literature class for my CS degree

Machinist

I'm looking at going full-spectrum with trades

Going into Army reserve for mechanic certification (if I get lucky), going to go to school and learn plumbing and electrical trades, and then potentially go to university to get a degree likely for an MBA or Engineering depending on some other factors.

That way, as long as people are building stuff, repairing stuff, living anywhere or using things, I will be able to work, relatively speaking.

It pisses me off too that I have to take BS prerequisites that have nothing to do with my degree. It's a money thing. Bastards.

The guy who climbs the 200 ft tall tree with the chainsaw and removes one branch at a time going up and then tops it and comes back down removing sections until there is no tree left.

fun part of the job is that people will watch you work with more interest than they display at a good sporting event.

bad part is hornets nests, trees that are rotten so you have to top them way before you want to and you can't let it drop so it swings around and smacks the trunk so hard you almost get knocked out by the violent swaying. or climbing that skilly assed pine that starts to bend like mad before you get halfway up.

the pay is good, but try to get steady work. tree guys who make a few grand one week then are idle for a week tend to find some wonderful drug to pass the time and ruin their life.

>getting a liberal arts degree

Yes..good goy..

Voice over artist.

I know their isn't much you can do with a History degree aside form teaching which is my plan and a coaching certificate. I wrestled thoughout High School and here in TX coaches get the better treatment amongst teaching staff.

Gunsmith. It's what I'm in school for now

You could also go for law

Welding is decent money but it takes hand eye coordination, concentration, and patience. You'll bust your ass a lot and if you aren't careful it'll poison you or make you blind.

There's a real risk of injury or death, too. Lots of my coworkers wound up getting injured. I almost got my dumb ass killed, and wound up with a finger broken in three places. Decided twice was enough for me.

But it's good money, especially if you have the mental acuity and patience to wind up as a CWI--a Certified Weld Inspector. You need four years of experience, or two years of experience and two of college to apply for it. A lot of big places will comp you for the test, but it's about a grand and It's no slouch. Lot of memorization.

Economics, engineering, law. Everything else is garbage.

I think being a strength and conditioning coach for young white kids would be a noble profession.

seriously mate, don't waste your time with a degree which doesn't guarantee you a job. it's a complete waste of money. you can study history in your spare time.

This. With the rise of self-publishing, you can do your own research and write your own books. You don't need the degree.

Boiler maker
Diggers of earth

what does conditioning mean

Try not to spend a lot of money learning a trade unless you're 100% going to make a return.
CNC operation
Manual Machinist skills
Auto Repair
Auto Restoration
Small and Large Engine Repair
Welding
Material Surface Finishing
Injection Molding
Tool and Die Making
Plumbing
Water Treatment
Construction
Electrician
Anything that involves not sitting at a keyboard and actually producing an item or physical system.
I'm a hobby fabricator slowly trying to make custom fabrication my main source of income.

>What is the most red-pilled trade
WAR