Gavin McInnes blows Joe Rogans mind on muslim inbreeding

skip to 1:28:00 for the redpilling
skip to 1:35:00 for Jamie's fact-checking

70% of all Pakistani are inbred
British Paki families are 13 times more likely to have children with recessive gene disorders and infant mortality
25%-30% of all Turkish are inbred
half of all muslims world-wide are inbred
the lower IQ and retardation accounts for the radical hijacking and power structure of Islam over muslim people worldwide

>vetted by Reproductive Health Journal.com
reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17
>vetted by Jew York Times
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
>vetted by Daily Mail UK
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qm9lfWTGmDY
web.archive.org/web/20060620035101/http://www.andaman.org/BOOK/chapter1/text1.htm#GA
web.archive.org/web/20060622021632/http://www.andaman.org/BOOK/faq/textfaq.htm#inbreeding
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/neanderthal-genome-shows-high-levels-inbreeding
consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0109585
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24294299
jmg.bmj.com/content/40/12/925.full
fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-many-americans-are-married-to-their-cousins/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does Gavin say anything about how inbred Jews are and how this might help account for their behavior?

>forgets to post link
idiot

Yes actually, because jews acknowledge it and recommend genetic testing before marriage to couples. Jews admit and own it, whereas muslims try to hide it

not even gonna link to the actual video?
youtu.be/qm9lfWTGmDY

I saw this podcast apart from gavin being a bit of a cuck for fox and rebel media, it was alright. He's an entry tier redpiller though, like Alex Jones the Goblin King.

Yes he says that Rabbis match up other hasidic Jews to prevent recessive genes

blew my mind too famalams

>"Pull that up Jamie"
>it's true
>"Keep looking Jamie, I'm hoping this is just some right-wing hate propaganda made up"
>it's not

many laughs to be had

This understates the problem. Muslims have been inbred for over a thousand years. If you extend your definition of inbreeding to include grandparents and great grandparents virtually every muslim in inbred.

Alex Jones is the final redpill, killing globalists in self-defense of national security and eating steak and loving mature women is the final redpill.

Same problem here in Germany with the Turks. But I don't know how prevalent that is, just heard from friends (doctors) that it is a problem.

I hadn't even heard of the phenomenon before. Scary implications.

He had to've been pretending he hadn't heard of this. It is damn near to impossible that he'd never heard of this.

Yep. My parents both got tested before having my older sister, even though my Mom's family was from Poland and my Dad's family was from Hungary/Russia.

Tay-Sachs ain't nuttin ta fuck wit

I've heard about it but I never took it seriously. I didnt think the inbreeding was as bad as 70%. Fucking insane.

>be Sentinelese
>remain isolated on a tiny remote island for 90,000 years
>practice ancient inbreeding rituals
>get a new gf from a pool of 200 qts, daily
>*inbreeding intensifies*
>very close to drifting off, genetically, to form new species
>continue inbreeding with qts until you depart from the human species

web.archive.org/web/20060620035101/http://www.andaman.org/BOOK/chapter1/text1.htm#GA
web.archive.org/web/20060622021632/http://www.andaman.org/BOOK/faq/textfaq.htm#inbreeding

race, ethnicity is only a product of intensive inbreeding
the existence of race is an intermediary step to progress in evolving to new species, which can only be accomplished through continuation inbreeding
since civilization removed the natural component of survival and adaptation, race and ethnicity has become a relic and a vestige of the natural system we abandoned when humans moved to civilization

in the natural environment, inbreeding is common. if inbreeding occurs for long periods it produces new species. since, in nature, only the strongest of the inbred survive.
in the artificial environment, maintaining inbred groups is not healthy, since natural selection, survival, and adaptation is absent.

>early humans show high levels inbred intensively
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/neanderthal-genome-shows-high-levels-inbreeding

basically, all homogenous (Hans, Anglos, Hasidics, Polynesians, Andaman Islanders, Arabs, Indos etc) races are products of incest, and are basically fourth or fifth cousins

Somalis are like 95% inbred too

How in the hell are Anglos homogenous? They are celtic german hybrids.

>Low IQ
>No mental barriers; if they want to do something they do it without thinking of the consequenses
>Massive birth defects
>Unnatural bursts of rage
>Easily triggered
Hmm, checks out

Muhammad the """prophet""" himself married his cousin and therefore it is now a normative part of Islam to be imitated. I'm not saying that this is why they do it, but Islam does not contain within itself the theological resources to stop this.

>race, ethnicity is only a product of intensive inbreeding
in the context to which we are discussing, inbreeding is defined as mating & reproducing with genetically similar enough family members(first cousins) to the point that it expresses recessive gene disorders and obvious mental retardation. We're not talking about "durrr, russians marry other russians lmao"

Fuck off

>many laughs to be had
Is this a new Trump twitter-slang term? Like many such cases and SAD!

hybrid bottleneck

Ashkenazis are a hybrid mix before a bottleneck and inbreeding

Irish Travellers, Icelandics and Finns are also an example of inbred bottleneck

What I want to know is how exactly do you quantify inbreeding?

Depending on how you scale things I wouldn't doubt that you could make a case for most people being inbred

>2.5 hrs

When do they talk about this?

>inbred semite defends fellow inbred semites

>Alex Jones
>entry level redpill
Ahahahaha, kys faget.
The most mornic thing i read all week

If the average poltard is at the microbial amoeba stage ,compared to "redpill carpetbomber" jones

timestamp for the discussion is in the OP post, but OP is a faggot and didn't post a link to the actual video

consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence
>World map of the prevalence of Consanguinity

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0109585
>A cohort of 408 children (6 to 15 years of age) was selected from inbred and non-inbred families of five Muslim populations of Jammu region. We found significant decline in child cognitive abilities due to inbreeding and high frequency of mental retardation among offspring from inbred families.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24294299
>Schizophrenia diagnoses were more frequent among the offspring of consanguineous parents than among the offspring of non-consanguineous parents. Conclusion The substantial risk observed in the present study reveals that consanguinity is an important risk factor for schizophrenia in Qatar.

jmg.bmj.com/content/40/12/925.full
>A stepwise increase in disease prevalence across villages stratified by (increasing) average inbreeding coefficient was found for gout, depression, peptic ulcer, schizophrenia, cancer, epilepsy, coronary heart disease, and asthma (the last two not statistically significant).

>skip to 1:28:00 for the redpilling
>skip to 1:35:00 for Jamie's fact-checking

European aristocrats are inbred as fuck too.

see

I know a paki. I keep wondering if he's inbred, but his parent are against arranged marriages.

>Marrying cousins

Fucking degenerates

And how many hundreds of millions are european aristocrats?

this is true
the entire european nobility was basically one huge extended family at some point. king george of england, tsar nicholas of russia and kaiser wilhelm of germany were all cousins.
if i remember correctly, this is a phenomenon you can observe in nearly all aristocratic or monarchist societies throughout history. ancient egyptian royal families often did straight brother+sister marriage for many generations.

if we get Muslims to stop inbreeding, maybe their IQs will rise to mid 90s/mayne even 100ish?

calm down juinor

I just got done watching that podcast, I think got a redpill suppository big league

Rogan treated Steven Crowder like shit, told him to shit the fuck up about his """right wing talking points"" and tried to get him drunk and high.

Then McInnes is on...a guy who showed his ass hole and fucked himself in the ass on camera not too long ago...and he's completely different and they talk about everything that he wouldn't let Crowder talk about.

I love how on the Alex Jones episode, it felt like Jamie was looking for shit to prove Alex wrong regarding what they were searching for, but he couldn't.

He's willfully ignorant. Referred to all the shit happening in Europe as "growing pains" of immigration and assimilation on the Philip Defranco episode and kept spewing his open borders peace and love weed lmao pie in the sky bullshit.

look where it got them and Europe

>kept spewing his open borders peace and love weed lmao pie in the sky bullshit

What? I listened to that podcast today. I'm pretty sure it wasn't like that.

McInnes addressed that, said 'yeah and look how fucked up they were let's not do that'

I'm just saying it's stupid if you're on of those people who actually believes the elites are inherently better when they act in the same ways as the disgusting hordes of the muslim world.

This is why I can never by into Monarchist or Dark Enlightenment thought.

I'm more of a technocrat/meritocratic kind of guy. The best minds become the elites, not some inbred idiots.

you should also check 9:34 out

It was late in the show, maybe about 2/3rds in.

They did have a pretty nice civilization at some point.

all I read was Gavin McInnes blows Joe rogan
sage and reported for promoting homosexual themed threads on a political board

Oy very goys.

This is why you need to let them in and breed with your daughters!!!

Let them shoot their retarded seed into your pure white girls and surly your country will thrive!

That is a good thing right? Let them inbred, the dumber the better. It will help in killing Islam.

I remember doing a unit on retard diseases in school and being surprised that most of them were exclusive to Jews. Are Jewish schools in NY and shit filled with tards?

Serious question, should all humans be required to go through genetic testing before they procreate to see how close they're related to each other?

I don't know enough about genetics to say like, "once you get passed 1st cousins, you're good," but I remember reading somewhere that you should be at least 3rd cousin away to be safe. Is there any truth to that?

>jews on my board not denouncing judaism
mods i was just kidding i DO want a safe space echo chamber ban them

That guy Nicholas Sennels is pretty biased. Let me tell you something about cousin marriage, I'm Iranian so I know a thing or two. Marriage between cousins is not a taboo in the Muslim world, as it was once not a taboo in the Western world. Geniuses and prominent statesmen like Bach, Einstein, Darwin, Thomas Jefferson, Franklin D. Roosevelt all married their cousins. Now, the risk of so called "inbreeding" arises when in a certain bloodline, people start marrying inside their family generation after generation. This occurs in royal families or noble houses (like Rothscilds) who have an incentive to preserve their wealth. Muslims have no such incentive or need. So even though cousin marriage is common, it is very uncommon to see Muslims marrying cousins for multiple generations.

That is why countries with hardly no cousin marriage and Christian historical background (such as in South America or Southern Africa) people have lower or almost the same average IQ as Middle Easterners.

You're being to hard on Joe. He is a basic bitch who grew up with a hippy mother and a step-father. Taking that into consideration, he is pretty fucking open minded.

what did you think the word retard meant you fucking retard

the odds of you being related to a stranger that you go on to impregnate as a 3rd or 4th cousin is astronomical. It does happen, but it's usually a light news day puff piece when it does. Genetic testing for relation is generally not needed if you're white, or mating outside your race. It's probably worth doing if you have any history of other diseases(heart, cancer, bad eyesight, Downs, etc(

>Marriage between cousins is not a taboo in the Muslim world, as it was once not a taboo in the Western world.

These stupid attempt to try to equate the west with Islam are always pathetic.

>haha you were once retarded therefore we're equal

We fucking hate you and it will never be otherwise.

>I'm Iranian
>examine flag

checks out I guess. Sad.

Kinda funny they put it in quotes though

Fucking cretins
Theres a big difference beteeen inbreeding an interbreeing (of different european bloodlines).
I dont doubt some yuropoor royal families were inbred like the Habsburger ,wo were an outliner tough and became so fucking ugly ans disfigured tough it -they were shunned by other royal families, but intermarriage between royal houses is perfectly normal an has shit to to with the degenerate practice of inbreeding.

I'm just stunned that he genuinely didn't know, he's not that fuckin' bright

tough luck faggot
we shitpost among you

So passed 1st cousins it's not worth even worrying about it, basically? Are the genetic risks of 2nd or 3rd cousins reproducing negligible?

>playing all angles
wouldn't have it any other way, merchant

Leafbro why do you hate me? I never did anything to harm you, just providing context because I lived in that society. Hatred is a product of fear !

Lol fuck off.

Muhammed صلى الله عليه و سلم
Literally ordered Muslim to perform a diverse marriage. That's just faggot strawmann'd out-of-context propaganda.

Lol no the Qur'an isn't the most violent book. I read it twice, read it you fucktards.

>t. monarchist shill

negligible but still there. The odds get into the same range as other genetic mistakes that you can't control, so it becomes pointless after 3rd cousins in practical terms.

There are some newer studies that suggest that the health risks of even 1st cousin marriage aren't that large.

>In 2002, the National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) published the findings of a task force set up to look specifically at the risks for offspring of first cousins. They estimated that health risks for those children were about 1.7% to 2.8% higher than for children born to unrelated parents. They concluded that “There is a great deal of stigma associated with cousin unions in the United States and Canada that has little biological basis.”

fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-many-americans-are-married-to-their-cousins/

The risk tends to increase exponentially if there is generational inbreeding. This generally happens and has historically happened in noble and royal families who want to preserve their wealth and so marry inside the family.

R A R E and can't take criticism. We're not bashing your father-brother specifically, goatfucker

marrying your sibling = bad
marrying your cousin = mostly fine
marrying 2nd grade cousin = nearly completely fine
etc...

the thing about inbreeding is that it compounds over time. if you marry your 2nd cousin, and your son then goes on to marry his 2nd cousin, and so on, somewhere down the line you end up with inbreeding effects on a level that is similar to straight sister fucking.

>I can say that because I'm Italian
>they're ape people
>there's a good percentage of my ancestors and relatives that are ape people
>I can say that because I know them and came from them
>and I fight my ape instincts every day

lol I have to watch more of these shows

I'd be more concerned in your shoes instead of spewing mental virus talking points.
All you're doing is ensuring that the peoples of the middle east become the abbos of the eurasian continent

I know my mom's side of the family is inbred. Am I subhuman? What if I have kids with a non inbred woman...

FUCK

All humans are inbred to some degree

You don't understand how genetics works at all.

If first cousins marry, you introduce the possibility of say something utterly destructive and tragic as infant leukaemia developing at a certain percentage.

Multi generational inbreeding just raises that percentage.

But by marrying first cousins in the first generation you still introduce the possibilities!

Even fucking FARMERS understand this and avoid certain pairings because they can't afford to lose stock.

that would be slowly fixing your bloodline.

You're still a leaf, but maybe your great grandchildren will accomplish something, like raking your grave

But that is separeted by many generations and is predicated on the individual actions of each generation.

I don't know why anyone takes Gavin's views seriously. He's married and has children but he shows his butthole on the internet and wears buttplugs. The man is a degenerate.

Even a degenerate clock can be right some times.

My parents were tested back in the 1970s to see how closely related they were and were cleared

From a small Mississippi town so I guess it was more common of a thing to do
Everyone tests it around here

Dude, Africa is the continent with most inbreeding and the most genetic diversity. Europe has the lowest rate in inbreeding and the least genetic diversity,this shit doesnt work they way you think it does. But i am talking to a jew, so what the fuck should can we expect?

Our species was allmost extinct at one point with the total population estimated at 10'000

Just google it.

>triggered goatfucker
kek

"A jack of all trades, a master of nothing"
He's pretty fucking stupid when it comes too many subjects.

Rate of inbreeding and genetic diversity are two different things. The fact that cousin marriage is common in some countries doesn't mean that their gene pool is small or whatever. In fact the most genetically diverse countries are Middle Eastern. Europeans have been homogenious and isolated for much of their history and so their gene pool is small. Which essentially means that Europeans are as a race more inbred than any other races.

I watched this last night and it was very enlightening. Even if you're not Christian it points out so many ways that the Quran is fucked up and backwards and definitely not the word of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ

joe rogan is gatekeeper trash.

What do pro-Israel fags like this think of Mossad and CIA financing ISIS? Are they just ignorant of covert ops?

Bump.

so does he mention why they're so imbred? was there a population bottleneck at some point or is it a cultural thing?

I mean..there's tons of muslims...lots to pick and chose from.