Fast food

when did you realize fast food was toxic sludge made by the jews?
>two days ago buy a new bike, decide to eat at panda express
>grab the chicken noodle bowl, eat it, tastes a little funny but w/e
>go home, have fun riding bike a little,go to sleep
>wake up next morning feeling god awful, eat my waffles, feel worse, legit cant stand up and feel like dying
>throughout the day gets worse
>im a type 1 diabetic, and my numbers are low all day
>finally at 12 am, i begin to have a fever and violently throw up in the toilet
>test positive for ketones, very dehydrated, cant eat
>go to er, they treat my dehydration, give me nausea meds, fix ketones
>there for 3 fucking hours
>today still feel sick, still in bed but i ate a sandwich ok and im drinking things fine
fuck fast food. im never eating the fast food jew food again. god damn its a perfect day to bike, and i have shit to do, but im bed ridden over fucking panda express.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mS5SvHg7M4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only burgers should wat that. You have poisoned my pple too

Have you ever considered it wasn't what you ate, but how much of it you did eat? You can scapegoat for your diabetes all you want but it is mostly about the quantity of the food, not the quality.

the mor processed a food is the worse it will be for you in most cases

and the opposite is true as well

if you want to feel as health and energetic as you can possibly feel then eat raw meat
fast food is absolute cancer

That's not the food mate, It's the feces on your food from Jose/Jammal/Pajeet.

get out retard

i didnt bother to read the whole thing but if u got food poisoning u should see if u can sue, or at least act like u will sue and they will give u free shit. maybe just post ur story to their facebook or tweet at them

Under cooked chicken is one of the more dangerous meats to eat. You can eat beef in a fancy restaurant raw, but undercooked chicken will get you shut down very quickly from the salmonela and various other diseases that inhabit that meat by default.

I tend to avoid meat and dairy in general for these reasons. Too many sources of contamination for these products IMO to make them worth eating all the time.

Fast food is measured with neurosciences these days. Fats, salts, sugars, whatever to elicit the best possible emotion when you eat it, and then regardless of what comes after the company makes money. That being said, I can tolerate it well on the occasion I eat it, and if you ate it once in a while it's more likely that there was an issue with the specific food you ate beyond it.

Additionally, I'm not seeing the relationship between low blood sugar and eating fast food. If anything, even without soda, I'd expect the opposite from eating a fast food meal.

Food poisoning wouldn't happen overnight. It had to be something 2 days prior or more.

if I eat 1000 salads it is okay but 1 big mac is bad

I agree, raw chicken can be awful, but OP never mentioned raw chicken.

Uh, I ate a single bowl, and I weigh 150 pounds.
If you think Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes are the same youre fucking retarded.

Type 1 diabetes is an auto immuno condition. I can eat what anyone else eats, I just have to take insulin. Type 1 you get by being an unlucky fuck, Type 2 you get by being 300 pounds and retarded.

Maybe next time get informed before opening your mouth.

>be diabetic
>continually eat quick carbs devoid of all nutrients and processed / refined in a factory becoming even more toxic to your gut & insulin levels as well as being made by Modern Dwarf Wheat (literally poison - triggering auto-immune reactions, which is what your diabetes is).

kys you dumb fucking ass, STOP EATING MODERN DWARF WHEAT!

movies: Raw in 30. Fat Sick and Nearly Dead.
youtube: These Aint The Same Grains. Dr. Kharazzian Gluten-Thyroid links (or whatever, learn to search).

YOU ARE MURDERING YOURSELF jesus christ sorry for being triggered but stupid modern fucking """humans""" who eat these factory made poisons and call them foods.

What the hell Hiroshima? I didn't post that pic

>op never mentioned raw chickeen
I did though. I ate the chicken noodle bowl. Its the second line in the greentext.

It sounds like the people who made your food didn't wash their hands or undercooked the chicken.

Non-fat Diabetics inferior genes should be purged from society.
Disgusting subhuman filth

Then if type 1 is just taking insulin, aren't your symptoms more of the low blood sugar? Everything sounds like it could be explained by dehydration along with the low blood sugar.

this is the first time ive eaten out in about 3 months. I usually just make my own food. I have learned my lesson this time though, never eating fast food again. jesus christ i already want to throw up the sandwich I just ate. I also keep having to piss on these fucking ketone strips. i dont wanna go back to the ER.

you mentioned eating chicken and the bowl as a whole "tast[ing] a little funny", not that the chicken was raw (what the other poster was saying).

>I can eat what anyone else eats

You know ____NOTHING____ about auto-immune disorders. Research sub-clinical celiac, thyroid disorders (triggered by gluten / coffee / anything mimicking gluten protein molecules).

You must be fucking 18 and I am not sure if I should even help you, arrogant fucking idiot. Food = one of the biggest (enviroment obviously is horrible as well, full of toxins and shit) casual & correlative factors in ALL auto-immune disease in modern times.

You think the rise of these types of diseases happened because, what, communism? Holy fucking shit man.

>eating waffles
>eating sandwiches
>still blames the fastfood.

You are eating poison EVERY day it sounds like to me. You should and I mean SHOULD as in be a fucking man and save yourself from these jew diseases - try going completely gluten free for 1 month minimum, preferably Paleo diet with lots of healthy proteins, fats, veggies & fruits.

sounds like mild food poisoning.

what retards actually believe

>if I eat 1000 salads it is okay but 1 big mac is bad
essentailly yes, but i would hardly consider salad a good food

i haven't had health insurance in years, haven't seen a doctor in a decade, take care of my health 100% myself

protip: getting sick is, in many ways, a great blessing. that is, if you know how to be sick and get well. so many people get sick and eat a ton of food. muh vitamins, muh energy! nonsense. if you get sick, go to bed, load up a playlist of podcasts or whatever, and lay there like a fucking near death zombie all night, only drinking water and your own piss. cough up as much lung mucus as possible if you have an infection, or blow out your sinuses if it's there. try and sleep, but mostly contemplate your existence deeply.

you see, when you get sick, your survival instincts should kick in and give you a new lust for life after the sickness abates. you come out the other side feeling totally refreshed and in better health than before because your immune system has been updated.

modern fags are destroying their immune systems because they have a wrong concept of health and how to maintain it. they think it's by avoiding every little bad thing. wrong. it's by tapping into your body's native intelligence and combining your conscious intelligence with the unconscious bodily processes, achieving harmony of purpose, and becoming stronger.

what doesn't kill you really can make you stronger. but, of course, you need to find a dietary/exercise/lifestyle balance that works for you.

fuck doctors. they are so unnecessary unless you've broken a limb or been shot or something. going to the doc for a lil cold is truly pathetic and i laugh at you.

Sorry for my adversarial tone here man, diabetes 1 sucks ass, your body will degenerate and destroy itself more and more until you´re in a wheelchair wishing to die.

I´m just upset because TWW update is not working. But in all seriousness, ignore my ugly words and just make a notepad - right now - write down some of the shit I said and look into it. No jokes, I´ve researched this topic extensively. Modern wheat + fast, refined carbs = why you are sick. Including sugar ofc but it´s not the main trigger.

cooked meat is almost as bad as grains

>when did you realize fast food was toxic sludge made by the jews?
9 years ago I picked up food poison from a wendy's chicken sandwich.....I cannot say for sure that was the cause, but I was working out of town and I ONLY ate at that one place for 3 days. Was it healthy? Not even in the best case scenario. It was the middle of summer and it was very hot outside. Having food poison while working in 95% heat is brutal. Keeping hydrated when you are puking and shitting yourself is impossible. It took over a week to get "well" and over a month to be back to weight.

It was brutal.

I rarely eat at burger king.....Once a year or less. I do miss the angry whopper, and it was the last fast food burger I ate.

SWEDEN YES

There are many factors on diet and it's not as simple to say you can or can't tolerate something. I have genes tied to more rapid digestion of caffeine, which means I have to be careful about how much caffeine I drink because it hits me correctly. I have genes associated with more rapid/better absorption of certain medications and poorer for others. I have food allergies. I have genes indicating I am likely lactose tolerant and am but can still get somewhat gassy if I ingest a large quantity of dairy. Point being if you have Type I diabetes there's a good chance you could have other disorders and it's not so simple to handwave it away.

>I don't have healthcare but healthcare is a meme!
Okay guy, some of us have normal health and some of us have conditions. I have mild asthma. It kicks up when I'm sick, and if I don't nip it in the bud then I'm on several medications to control persistent cough (Cheratussin AC [basically mucinex in syrup form with codeine], Dulera [long term inhaler], albuterol [short term inhaler]) which, when it gets bad, can result in my lung capacity being halved and potentially developing pneumonia.

I agree that avoiding life with every filter and hand sanitizer under the sun is going to rseult in misery, although I don't lick elevator handrails I'm not a purell hand sanitizer or antibiotic freak and only take antibiotics on doctor's advice (rare).

Meh. I already plan on never breeding to be honest. I would rather just contribute to society someway else. Plus I dont want to play games with women. I have had enough of that shit.

I didnt eat barely anything though, so I wasnt injecting my mealtime insulin. The only thing that was going was my basal, and that dose is pretty low. I still was eating enough protein for it to make sense that it would be high, but it just wasnt.

Apparently, according to the doc though, low blood glucose with ketones means you are severely dehydrated and entering DKA.

I CAN eat what other people eat, I have to just do what my body should do with insulin. I never even mentioned communism. All I said was, you are making it sound like T1 and T2 are synonymous in terms of causes.
It really sounds like youre trying to imply that you can get T1 from eating food like you can as a T2, and thats just wrong and unfounded. There are people BORN with T1. T1 is where your immune system attacks your pancreas and kills all the cells that produce insulin.

Your cells are still completely receptive to insulin, so as long as you take enough insulin you can eat anything else a normal human eats.

T2 on the other hand is where you are fat and you are constantly awash in sugar, so your body begins to become less responsive to insulin as a result.

Been thinking of going gluten free for a while. i already eat gluten free waffles, and I have been wanting to just quit eating that shit too. I try to eat as many vegetables and fruits and protein as I can and stay as active as I can and that seems to keep my A1c in around a normal number, I was about 5.5 last time I went into my endo, but I still feel kinda tired.

Idk dude, it just sounds like youre one of those guys who are on the same line of thinking that T1 is caused by the person like T2 is. Honestly though maybe I am just missing your point entirely.

Well, you went to bed feeling fine after eating it. Personally I don't think there was anything wrong with your food, but asian food traditionally is extremely high in sodium. The Blackened chicken bowl has over 1100mg of sodium in it which is about half of what the American diabetes association recommends. Then you say that you were biking and went to sleep. Between the sodium and the physical activity that would draw a lot of water out of you.

With what you put in your body there can be cause and effect, but they're not always related. I get severe (bed-ridden) migraine headaches from time to time, and I almost always get a really bad craving for dark chocolate 1-3 days before it strikes. The severe migraine comes whether or not I eat the dark chocolate, so the chocolate itself is not a trigger, but people who get shorter prodromal phases (2-24 hours) will confuse food consumed as part of a craving to be the trigger, when it's really just a symptom of the impending migraine.

>caused by the person t2 is
Fucking cant type on this tiny keyboard.
Caused by the same reasons T2 is I meant.

But anyways I think I might see what youre saying. I think I will probably just go ahead and cut out gluten entirely fom my diet now.

I have read a lot about how bad that shit can be but I always took it with a grain of salt. Maybe there is a ring of truth afterall. I will probably just like, go Gluten free for about 1-3 months, see how I feel, and go from there.

Idk then.
My mother has been sick with the flu though and just recovered, but they tested me for the flu at teh er and it came back negative.

I will def watch my sodium intake too from now on. Right now I have been trying to sip as much water as I can. im trying to just keep a bland diet atm until I get over wahtever the fuck this is.

Because the animals have been feed fucking GMO corn and dwarf wheat instead of what they should have eaten. Not to mention pumped full of shit - just google GSH (might have wrong name) rats and obesity.

Or are you really going caveman style? IDK about that. Nips & Chinks did well eating just far less meat than what we do today, also more fish and seafood ofc.

>going to the doctor unless you broke a limb or have been shot is pathetic
You are genuinely fucking stupid. I agree going to the doc for stupid miniscule shit is dumb, but I had it drilled into my head that if I cant eat or drink or keep things down and I have positive ketones, I need to head out ASAP, and I did so and immediately felt alot better.

I would just let Panda Express know you thought the meal tasted a little off and then were very sick, they can make of it what they will. They'll probably throw you a coupon (you can use or throw away), but if there's any food quality issue that causes foodborne illness it's a data point that they can track to see if it's a fluke or a trend indicating some potential problem.

Dehydration is also a matter of minerals and elecrolytes, so try to drink some diluted gatorade/powerade or make up a rehydration solution (google it). If the doctor gave more specific advice follow that.

panda express honey shrimp fucked me up for 2 days once
>ass blasts
>mouth blasts
shittttttt

Hmm you may be correct, I probably misread your post and confused the two types. They are also talking about a third type, unofficial, type 1,5. Which is linked to Thyroid & things triggering auto-immune shenanigans with thyroid-gut-insulin etc, very commonly modern gluten.

Yeah man, try gluten-free for a period just make sure you get all your nutrients (as I said, I see it as basically nutrient-devoid but I am no doc). Good job eating lots of fruits and greens.

I just have very little faith in modern medical (((science))) vis-a-vis modern lifestyle + diet. Their solutions are often terrible for chronic conditions. Also born with autoimmune disease = huge sign that your mothers gut bacteria was fucked up, she had inflammation while you were in-womb, you were born with cesarian or otherwise fucked up (born early - put in incubator).

You might want to check your gut biome health, dunno if this is expensive where you are. People are starting with putting other peoples shit into your gut to fix your gut biome, like the ancient chinamen did.

If you ignore all the other things I listed, at least check this, it´s so short:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mS5SvHg7M4

Helps a lot with this meme that "it´s just a fad, everyone is gluten intolerant today lel".

Lots of health problems now so 28 years lol

>tfw born six weeks premature as an identical twin
>vision is shit, severe food allergies, mild asthma, reynaud's phenomenon on top of all the usual genetic shit that cascades down (e.g. huge heart risk from european bloodlines)
feels fucking bad man

kys auto-immune disorders are on the rise and many anons, NEETs and worshippers of Kek are suffering.

True it´s not directly politics but indirectly it fucking is - healthcare - diet & thus food politics - (((medicine))) etc.

I know these feels. I should have died, was 2 months + change early. They kept me alive in their little jew-box to let me suffer modern degeneracy. Little did they know Kek had chosen me to live, to shitpost and meme for crushing the Mystery Babylon cult.

This is why your deity spared you as well user. Look in your degenerate diseased heart and you will see this truth.

MY FACE WHEN I HAVENT EATEN FAST FOOD IN 7 YEARS

(((animal torture corporations)))
Fucking disgusting
Anyone who supports these corporations should be sent to a concentration camp
Daily reminder that Nazi Germany had the strictest animal welfare policies for any government in history and this shit would not be tolerated

>being a cyclist
you deserve it
get off the road.

If you eat mcdonalds kill yourself slowly, you deserve it

I ride trails

I ate mcdonalds once on an elementary school field trip and i threw up on the table
i was glad they had to clean that

I generally eat pretty healthy but will occasionally grab some fast food and it honestly makes me mildly sick. This is probably because fast food is sometimes allowed to sit.

Wendy's is the only redpilled fast food

Never frozen, always fresh.

>i'm a beta male

eat fast food
drink beer
lift
work a labour intensive job
have been doing this for 20 years, 41 now, 0 health problems, feel fucking great.

fuck off beta males