Mexicans are a useless people

Can't wait 'till all the taco trucks disappear.

>Ramos took an unusual tack, pivoting from talk of diversity and togetherness into boasts of conquest. Mass immigration, particularly illegal immigration, was a fait accompli. There is nothing the U.S. can do about it, and they must accept that America is “not their” country and that illegal aliens, particularly Latinos, “are not going to leave,” he said.

>“I am an immigrant, just like many of you,” Ramos said in Spanish, as translated by the Media Research Center. “I am a proud Latino immigrant here in the United States. My name is Jorge Ramos, and I work at Univision and at the Fusion network.”

>“And you know exactly what is going on here in the United States. There are many people who do not want us to be here, and who want to create a wall in order to separate us,” he said.

>“But you know what? This is also our country. Let me repeat this: Our country, not theirs. It is our country. And we are not going to leave. We are nearly 60 million Latinos in the United States,” he continued. “And thanks to us, the United States eats, grows and, as we’ve seen today, sings and dances.”

>“So when they attack us, we already know what we are going to do. We are not going to sit down. We will not shut up. And we will not leave. That is what we are going to do,” he added.

The taco trucks will be gone
Because you're going back (to europe)

It is not your country you invading illegal, just go do the god damn paperwork and come here legally

People should be upset over illegals, if you think back White People were "illegal" in a sense, and once outnumber the original native people slaughtered and conquered. A natural human response.
Why do we not look back at history and see the same exact thing is happening, but this time to the Whites that slaughtered and conquered in the first place?

We need another war with mexico period.

actually Mexico is our country and we have a right to take over and kick out all mexicans

Actually it belongs to the kikes.

???
are you a fucking idiot
If spics LEGALLY become a majority population in the USA, then take over + oppress whites

Is that just fine?
There is ZERO difference between legal/illegal

Thats a funny pipe dream you are espousing.

>t. Pablo Burrito Gonzalo Pedro El Chap

You need to go back ese.

It won't last a day.

Spics are lazy and don't know how to fight.

This shit is sedition he needs to be dealt with.

They insist they are the best fighters in the world and cling to Aztec legends and shit.

>Spics
>Doing anything relative at all

kek, they're like roaches.

I used to fight with spics all the time in high school, they would attack like 20 vs me, I would make one of them bloody and then everyone would run away like cockroaches.

As a people they're degenerates and pussies.

Sorry guys, taco is shit food and we can do without it.

bumpos tacos

Mexican food is the easiest fucking thing in the world to make so fuck them

Based leaf

THIS

Not only that but they taste like shit and use low quality meat.

Literal monkey food.

>implying that there would be enough resources to move that many spics into our country.

I like how Ramos used to be taking the fake victim status "we just come here to work ,we gud bois, we mexican americans dindu nuffin and now AMERICA IS OURS"

Your free rides over nigel, everyones tired of your shit. You have to go back.

even if you deport all of us, we've already had our anchor babies, who will vote democrat and bring us back in :^)

You've lost pol

Are "leaving" and "physical removal" the same thing?

>Deport US whites back to Europe
>"Refugees are the best" - The entire liberal media
>Europe begins race war to make room for the US refugees.

Make it happen Sup Forums

Nah, opposite way ;^)

We need to send Mexico to the stone age. They have leeched off of us for too long.
Also what happened to humble immigrants? All these spics and Muslims love to brag how important they are and that the US would be nothing without them.
When will they get off their high horse?
They do not realize their own behavior is radicalizing more whites by the nanosecond

all this has taught me that when you conquer people, finish the job.

Same outcome, no?

mexican food is disgusting. tastes of beans and poverty.

no borders senpai

>leave voluntarily
>physically remove
it sure is a toughie britbrong

She seriously looks like a down syndrome child

All the aztecs are dead

t. a useful snowflake

One-line writing prompts are not content.