Oscars

So after watching the oscars yesterday and the fail at the end , I decided to watch moonlight to see what's so special about it.
Let me give you a summary:
>Small black boy gets bullied because he's a faggot.
>His mom is a whore and addicted to crack.
>Black man who's also the drugs dealer to his mom decides to kind of take care of him.
>The drugs dealers girlfriend is pretty cute for a black woman.
>Kid is a stupid faggot and literally doesn't thank them for giving him food/hanging out with him.
>Kid finds out the drugs dealer is the guy who sells crack to his mom and walks away angry.
>drugs dealer starts crying because of this and that's the last we see of him for some reason. Which is a shame because he's probably the best character in the movie.
>Little faggot is now a teenager.
>gets bullied at school.
>his best friend turns out to be a faggot aswell and he gives him a handjob on the beach.
>his best friend gets peer pressured into punching him the next day.
>he gets knocked to the ground and 3 other kids start kicking him.
>next day he goes to school and hits one of the kids who kicked him with a chair.
>gets arrested for assault.
>teen faggot is now adult faggot.
>out of prison
>best friend calls him to ask him to visit him
>he goes and visits him
>movie ends with them holding eachother

>was the movie good?
it wasn't as bad as it could've been.

>was it oscar worthy?
nah

So now that we're all caught up about this movie , and i saved you guys 1 hour and 50 minutes , why do you guys think (((they))) wanted this movie to win so bad?
was it because everyone in the movie is black?
was it because they want to push the gay agenda?
was it a mix of both?

To be fair la la land, while a decent musical I enjoyed it wasnt oscar worthy either

Maybe hacksaw ridge or lion were oscar worthy the others were absolutely not

>Can't have Fences win to show a black man actually taking care of his son and being a father
>Can't have Hidden Numbers win to show that a black woman can achieve things if they get their STEM degree
>Last pick left is nigger faggots

lads, this is much more sinister and bigger than we're giving it credit for. this was robbery plain and simple. La La Land represented white america at its peak while Moonlight promotes present day niggerish degeneracy and homosexuality. we NEED TO GET ACTIVE. start up #RIGGEDOSCARS #OSCARSSOBLACK #LALALANDROBBED. start pre-ordering La La Land on blu-ray and downvote ANYTHING moonlight related, leave it bad reviews. WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY.WITH IT. don't let them slide this lads, the meme war never ended

THIS IS WHERE WE MAKE OUR STAND. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IT'S TIME TO FIGHT BACK AND SAVE THE WHITE RACE. WE NEED TO TAKE BACK HOLLYWOOD. IT STARTS NOW

who the fuck cares what (((they))) decide to push in the (((theaters))) and electric jew, it doesn't matter and only is for niggers and unintelligent people

It was to appease #OscarsoWhite. Hacksaw Ridge or Hell or High Water should have won of the ones nominated.

The dad in Fences didn't take care of his son and was a violent, drunken nigger. Moonlight is actually a better role model film in that regard.

BvS:UE is still the best movie I saw from 2017.

>a violent, drunken nigger
See: Typical Nigger Behavior

the oscars pulls shit like this during republican presidencies, trying to pat themselves on the back and show how NOT RACIST (((they))) are. remember crash?

>white helmets documentary won an oscar
>literally al quaedas sidekick in syria

To bad they failed to mention who these faggots work with in the documentary, i'm sure the US population would love to see an oscar being awarded to faggots with the same ideology as the group that is responsible for 9/11.

Hidden Figures is fiction

Moonlight winning the Oscar was the best thing that could ever happen.

It pushes the gay agenda to counter the hyper masculinity of black comunity. If you don't see how that is a good thing you are a fool.

Let's be honest, after #oscarsowhites blacks had to win the best pictures this year.

I think it's haliarous that Brokeback Compton won. It shows the subliminal racism of Hollywood. Can't show strong black role models, they scare the white folk. Show a couple black faggots, that will be much better.

I can't stand it that this gets so much publicity. I don't know which is worse, this award ceremony or the Super Bowl. Did they even mention any good movies like Shin Godzilla or Silence?

Also Hillary's America won multiple Razzie awards. Really makes you think....

Because it's about niggers and niggers threw a fit last year because straight out of compton didn't win an Academy. They decided that the Trump win was enough losing for them and gave them an academy

No, they left those out but included a lot of stuff about Hidden Figures and the other Black movies.

>>his best friend turns out to be a faggot aswell and he gives him a handjob on the beach.
hot

La La Land had a interracial couple.
They showed their wedding and later in the movie they show a framed pic of the nigger dad, white mom and their little niglet.

Hollywood is relentless in their quest to make race-mixing obligatory for every white woman.

>implying niggers cared wich white folk between him and Hillary get to rule over them

Democrats have forever ruined themselves electing a black president, now they'll keep asking for more.

Agenda? Yup...
Diversity numbers? Yup...

Big fucking homo fag special little snowflake Liberal love-in? Yup...

>Maybe hacksaw ridge or lion were oscar worthy
hacksaw absolutely was. only good movie that came out in the last year.

It wasn't really in your face as it could have been. There were enough White couples that it didn't seem too bad.

The Oscars and everything involved with it are cancer.

>Let's be honest, after #oscarsowhites blacks had to win the best pictures this year.
why? It's not like the allegations were true

Hell or High Water was my favorite

You are so cute to think that truth has anything to do with politics.

How convenient it was for IMDB message boards to shut down right before the Oscars, hmm...

Hell or Highwater was oscar worthy and better than Hacksaw ridge in my opinion.

Never ever underestimate the fear of white liberals being called racist.

So did the movie try to blame the black gay man going to prison on "da ewul white people"?

Manchester By The Sea was the only good movie nominated

zootopia won an oscar so its all ok

>Brokeback Compton
Fucking kek

no , but it did have a line that went something like this:
>"black people are everywhere because we were here first"

No. Fences and Moonlight have no White characters at all in them.