STOP SENDING FOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/federal_government/leading-humanitarian-relief-efforts-during-african-famine/2013/05/15/8864db8e-b997-11e2-b94c-b684dda07add_story.html?utm_term=.237156ac63e1
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome! :^)

Build a wall.

should send rubbers.

>The international community responded to the humanitarian crisis, with the United States providing $1.3 billion in aid to the region that included pairing health, nutrition, water and sanitation programs with a blend of direct food assistance and flexible cash and voucher programs.

washingtonpost.com/politics/federal_government/leading-humanitarian-relief-efforts-during-african-famine/2013/05/15/8864db8e-b997-11e2-b94c-b684dda07add_story.html?utm_term=.237156ac63e1

Plz stop, US.

Blacks are incapable of delaying gratification. The notion of them willingly blunting gratification is incomprehensible.

should send vasectomies

Hey, let the AIDS do the work it was designed to do.

START SENDING POISONED FOOD

how do they think millions of africans are going to just persist

they don't even live beyond 20 years old

Bill and Melinda Gates abortion industry to the rescue.

No, you need to sterilize the women. In an uncivilized society where monogamy is... rare, it is the number of sheboons which determines the output of niglets.

>Everyone is expected to have a population increase of less than 150 million in the next century
>Some are even have decreasing populations

>Africa's population will QUADRUPLE

THAT IS IT

THAT IS IT

KILL THEM

KILL THEM ALL

hitler did nothing wrong

Why stop with the women? Really might just save a lot of cash castrating all the males with rubber bands like pigs.

>the only civilized country in africa is Tunisia

hoho

We're trying, trust me

kek

are all of those africans going to be slaves or something? why else would the world favor a huge african population?

This isn't a "Let's Make It Happen!" sign. It's only the niggers who favor more niggers.

With the added bonus that maybe without their uncontrollable sex drive they might develop a written language or construct a two-floor building

Unironically this, i'm not sure how the UN expects to keep sending aid when these niggers are overbreeding

>Implying some super disease that will make the Spanish flu look like the common cold rip through Africa followed by massive civil wars involving tribal genocides inspired by the religion of peace.

KEK!

I was implying the lowered sex drive, but the two-story building made me kek.

When people commit crimes or do other things that harm others, we put them in jail. We punish them. It may not be the same thing as poisoning a reservoir, but overpopulation hurts everyone, yet we coddle them with free shit. We should be sending them human-meat cookbooks and pamphlets about why god hates them.

It's because they breed like animals, and we're giving them as much food as they need.

Our only hope is that they get shrek'd by some kind of disease that disrupts the Gibsmedats as their population density rises. There is hope - historically, mortality from disease has risen quite rapidly with population density, and a huge proportions of Apefricans have undiagnosed tropical diseases - hopefully, mortality will rise as they start giving them to each other.

Because there's no point in doing the men? If you sterilize half of them, randomly selected, the other half will just breed the sheboons and the spawn rate is unchanged.

Niglets per time is a function of the number of fertile females.

We used to be.

>Send food to Africa
>Their population explodes because they can't maintain their population without aid
>More people start to starve
>Send even more food
>Population explodes again
>More people starve
>Repeat
>This is apparently "humanitarian"

RIP. To think what could have been

kom naar huis boer

We really should be poisoning the food

South africanon, Why are your niggers so shit? why are they so barbaric? is it historical butt hurt or what?

Woah love that map.

Honestly offer a $1000 one time cash payment to anyone who gets sterilized

africans are 3/5ths people tho. that chart needs some compensation

Why aren't we teaching them how to farm? At least we won't feel guilty when they still starve to death because they don't put in the work or maintain the farm equipment long enough to get a crop.

Ever read "Ishmael"? This is that book in a very small nutshell

Because China is literally buying up the entirety of Africa and need good equipment. Expect Israel to demand America has a war with China because they're "stealing (((our))) resources". Then expect after the war, when America has lost 30-40m men, an influx of Africans niggers going to the USA because there's an abundance of them and your birth rates are going to drop off a cliff.

G-d bless, greatest ally.

>This is apparently "humanitarian"

It satisfies their Pathological Altruism, and that's all that matters.

Also, the current struggle for the soul of th West can be seen as a conflict between Altruists and Autists.

Mauritius and Seychelles are pretty cool.
Cape Verde as well.

Some have potential but they just go backwards.
Namibia and Egypt used to be pretty nice but they're getting WORSE.
Right now Ian Khama is making Botswana great again but judging by how Africans are I wouldn't be surprised if all of

The key word being "offer". The "offer" could be honest. If they're going to get paid to be responsible, I want my gibmedat, too.

this is fucking 85 year projection, to think that no factors influencing population growth will change in 85 years is simply idiotic

*if all of his progress is destroyed by his successor.

Because then the kikes wont have an excuse to import them into your neighborhood.

>Why are your niggers so shit?

You say that like the two aren't inherently linked.
Nigs don't even care that the country is worse than it was economically pre 90s, so long as their pride is intact by having a BLACK government, they are satisfied. Funny thing is when they are pissed at the government for poor service delivery they employ Apartheid style protests, burning government property. So when a bunch of parents were pissed at the gov in Limpopo, they burned down several schools that had recently been built to educate their village niglets. "They sure showed them!" kek.

Please send help.

Thanks god all nuclear cruz missiles will only hit non-white population centers.

No we need to encourage liberals to take planned parenthood to africa.

Planned africa

We need to convince them and I bet you they would eat that shit up

>Because China is literally buying up the entirety of Africa and need good equipment.

Not really; the sort of RGOs they're running don't need all that much manpower, and all the skilled workers are going to be Chinese.

The money from China goes to the Governments in the form of mineral leases, whereas it's western handouts that are allowing the massive surge in the quantity of nogs.

The Chinese are, by all accounts, not making anything like the humanitarian effort the European Imperialists did.

they do farm. its just a meme that africans are hungry, they are not. its just kikes trying to get you to feel sympathy for them so you can donate to their relief funds.

Mauritius is fucking awesome, but only if you aren't dealing with the locals, unless you're with a local.

They make some beautiful women, though. They're a mix of pretty much every race. Want to see how hot race-mixing can be? Go to Mauritius.

Also assuming nobody else grows at all?

this is fertility yes? i was talking to a friend about this yesterday.

honestly never realized that iraq was that high. i don't remember seeing 4-5 kids per depressed adult

Fucking this. Pay them to get sterilized. I'd fucking "LOVE" for my taxes to go to them to NOT breed.

Probably wouldn't mind it if blacks weren't going to outnumber us four to one in the future.

If we racemix freely we'll literally be wiped out.

Yes. It's based on the CIA World Factbook who seems most accurate in my humble opinion.

We destroyed the secular government that might have limited muslim overpopulation (and inbreeding)

RIP Saddam

dust bowl in africa when
3 years of relative drought will annihilate central africa. CAR is already the premier shithole for a state that's not in active war- lowest expectancy, lowest per capita gdp, fuck massive fertility, zero industry, zero investment, zero prospect. it's an enormous grave filling itself in from the inside

You're talking like Planned Parenthood is a bad thing, a scourge on humanity to inflict upon Africa.

africa was a mistake

We need to purge the west of liberals first.
It's impossible to stand by whilst drought is happening whilst those cunts are allowed to vote.

Sure thing I'll pay you to get sterilized you fucking subhuman.

Promote atheism in Africa.
Promote feminism in Africa.
Promote contraception in Africa.
Promote abortion in Africa.

Fill Africa with the shit that ruined the west to see them breeding like the west.

That's the key.

Won't work.

Africans will just kill/eat you if you try that

>Sup Forums complains about Hispanics when their brothers rate is barely at replacement

>1.3 billion $

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

That's a month supply of food for 5 million people.

>we'll literally be wiped out
None of us will be around to see race-mixing to the point where the world is one homogenous tan batch of semi-morons. I don't even think it's a possibility. There will always be places that don't have a constant flow of outsiders to mix the genes and there'll always be people who don't mix outside of their race due to cultural or religious beliefs. The entire world would need to be raped constantly for hundreds of millennia with constant travel by everyone to homogenize the planet.

Won't work overnight, but it didn't work overnight here either.

Despite the degeneracy of the 60s we didn't become full out degenerate until the 90s.

Best to stat the ball rolling now.

Mozambique legalised homosexuality a year ago. They're moving in the west's direction, just at a slow pace.

>mudbrick wall
>mud seats
>dirt floor
why do we keep giving them dirt again

Why do we have to be at replacement rate or greater? So we can fund the ponzi scheme known as social security? Fuck culture and social cohesion lol we need to fund the scams that are social programzzz

We will live long enough to see us become minorities in our own nations though.

THAT is terrifying.

Ha! The continent itself is rich with resources and wildlife, a natural abundance seen few other places on earth. It's just the human natives that no one likes. Nobody's lamenting the existence of zebras and lions.

they are invading by the millions

People have been trying that in Africa for decades

The Church is blocking it

Honestly we should start paying them to get vasectomies.

i don't know where they put all those kids, there certainly was a good number of poor 10 years old asking for cash to buy a bike, but it really didn't seem like there were more than anywhere else.
there must be an undeclared nuclear semen bunker. we need to alert the president

Koko is a fucking liberal meme. She doesnt even actually know sign language, its all reward-seeking behavior that her handlers want to interpret as language. The whole study is lathered in a rich, thick coat of confirmation bias. ITS NOT SCIENCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Net loss = you. I don't want fucking kids anyway. $1000.00? You have to cover the vasectomy, too. I'm not sure my health insurance covers that.

We should send care packages that are laced with cyanide and VX nerve agent. Just have the boxes labeled "welfare checks and fried chicken". The entire continent of Africa will cease to exist within a matter of days.

You edgy fuck replacement is needed to maintain civilization until automation becomes completely feasible.

Birth rates way above are completely irresponsible though.

Ebola made a run at it in 2014. There are all kinds of viruses that are in the unexplored and uninhabited places that are just waiting to be found by patient zero.

It will be exactly like Brazil

enjoy living in favela ghettos as far as the eye can see

None of those things ruined the west, just your squinty-eyed perspective of it.

We're all gonna die and there is no god. The sooner you rip that band-aid off, the sooner you can start having fun with life.

They are not invading by the millions anymore more like the tens of thousands.

>replacement is needed to maintain civilization until automation becomes completely feasible.
I'll ask you again.

"Why?"

>I don't give a shit what happens after I die

I have kids. I don't want a future nigger stealing their surnames.

I want the future to be ran by illiterate niggers.
If you don't want to breed then you do you but some of us care about our descendants.

THIS

remember when ebola was being called a "western" conspiracy to sterilize their men? this was already a sentiment they had about aids, and the ebola clinics that were springing up in regional capitals were immediately harassed. villagers checking themselves in were pelted with rocks and planks of wood. it wouldn't take much to see that mentality and HIGH ENERGY translate into a large, several nation bush war this century. a little more tender and a good spark

>oy vey we need to replacement immigration

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

>Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

how about no. Unlike Irresponsible globalist jackasses I actually acknowledge there is a severe overpopulation problem.

Yes they are

They will continue invading until we actively stop them and begin mass deportations.

Globalist kikes will come up with any excuse to replace white people with brown hordes.

Who actually thinks ending overpopulation is a bad thing?

Low birth rates are great.

Promoting Communism in Africa would likely be a faster way to decrease their numbers.

>feminist = civilized
no

Unless you wanna start euthanizing old fucks we need every generation to be at least equal to the last. The boomers haven't saved up enough for retirement and need to leech of us until they die or robots can take care of them.

>oy vey the population is stabilizing in the west better replace the white goyim with Africans who can't stop breeding

Some African countries are already communist.
I'm not fucking with you, Khrushchev and Che both promoted communism in Guinea Bissau, Angola (who literally have the hammer and sickle on their flag) and more.

They still breed like filthy rats.

lol you are so fucking retarded

In no way do you need there to be more people in the new generation

What sort of idiot thinks this way?

>until they die or robots can take care of them

>he thinks there is a 1:1 nurse to old person ratio

kek just stop holy shit you are so deluded

>Unless you wanna start euthanizing old fucks we need every generation to be at least equal to the last.
I keep asking and you keep dodging it. "Why?"

>The boomers haven't saved up enough for retirement and need to leech of us until they die or robots can take care of them.
That sounds like their fucking problem. I won't mortgage the future of my children and their children out because I'm too retarded to know to save for retirement. They fucked up, they can deal with it. I'm saving ike a responsible adult so I don't have to import foreign niggers and spics to ruin the futures of my progeny. We don't need to, it's just a kike plot to fuck us all out of a future and you need to stop falling for it.

I didn't say anything about immigration you tard that's an even worse solution than euthanizing old people.

The fact remains that the US isn't overpopulated, neither is Russia or many other Western countries. There is nothing wrong with maintaining a stable population.

poverty correlates very well with high birth rates and short life expectancy.

put another way, achieving middle class means popping out fewer kids and living longer.

without all of the asian (shit tier) manufacturing jobs, they'll just keep squeezing them out. oil rich african countries are at the height of corruption lists. what africa needs to do is mass produce dangerous consumer electronics for export in toys

> live beyond 20 years old

all they have to do is make it to age 12, bang and get pregnant and then the cycle repeats with larger numbers.

Nobody is talking about nurses you dumbasses I'm talking about money. Boomers are going to be in retirement for close to forty years and somebody needs to fund that.

I'd rather raise birthrates than increase immigration, ignoring the problem isn't gonna make it go away.

They'll need somewhere to go.

They will go to Europe, and possibly Asia if Europe has fallen too far and can't sustain them.

If you think the current migrant crisis is bad, you just wait.

We will merge into one race of Afro-dominant people. The entire world will be Brazil.