Say it with me:

Say it with me:

INCOMING IMPEACHMENT

Fuck off, leaf

the well done steak represents your oven burnt flesh, and the ketchup your blood

>According to a waiter, who wished to remain anonymous

in other words, "we made this up".

>handicapped man does something retarded

this isnt news

Ketchup is pretty good with steak

Autism.

>waiter who wished to remain anonymous

Basically, a liberal cuck who is too afraid to face the consequences of making shit up.

Just imagine if we did this shit to Obama.

It's nothing new that Trump orders his steak well-done. The ketchup shit is likely made up as the anonymous source remains anonymous.

>Steak with ketchup
Seriously, we can't let this guy get the nucelar codes.

>tfw I eat steak the same way
wtf I love Trump even more now

I hope Secret Service finds the waiter and tortures him. He just put the entire nation at risk.

;_;7

He's my president.

Good
Fuck foodies

It's incredible, the mental gymnastics you people jump through.

still haven't seen a single worthwhile post from a single leaf in all my days. is there a way to just auto ignore anyone with this flag? seems like a good investment for hiroshimoot.

>reporting on what the president ate
>how we should be outraged on this
>"mental gymnastics"

You're not even trying nigger.

>well done steak with ketchup

I didn't think I could hate that man any more but he has proven me wrong yet again.

Then capitalize President and spell it properly at least, show some pride and MAGA.

I'm having some right now for lunch.

well done steak with ketchup is patrician.

This isnt news, fuck off

>Using any condiments on a steak
You're the worst kind of people

my sides

you do you.

Canada: 100% shitposting, 0% bantz

Get fucked, leaf.

>The President ate food

How is this fucking news or relevant at all, will they be reporting when he takes a shit as well?

faggot sized glass of milk

>ketchup on bananas

But.... why?

From the sharper image.

Has anyone ever tried a Trump steak?

Journos: Why do they prosecute us so?

"Journalist" genocide must be the first genocide to happen. You always kill a traitor be4 killing an enemy.

Every time Trump does something that's not "Status Quo", even when eating, he exposes the media for their terrible coverage. 4D steak dinner.

Heres the funny part, it wasn't the waiter that leaked that pointless info but he will be fired anyway.

I KNEW the "Real men eat their steak rare." thing was a meme.

>

The HuffPo is now Trump supporters?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Blumpf btfo!!

I work in a restaurant... well done steaks are the best... and ketchup is good on steaks

T-Trump is r-right as usual guys...

History's greatest monster! They were right he is hitler!!!!!!!

That really gets the ol' computer up and running.

I thought this was a joke before double checking

why the fuck is this apparently important enough to get articles? what is the media even smoking?

It's an ad hom pretty much. It's completely irrelevant, but it makes Trump look uncultured so liberals will use it as a weapon. Same way they went after Bush pronouncing "nuclear" as "nuke-ular"

>Ketchup on bananas
This might be the most disgusting food combo I've ever seen what the actual FUCK.

>requiring evidence for things
Oh fuck gold medal gymnastics. Also these circlejerking "drumpf amirite" nonstories just piss off normies.

DELET IMMEDIATELY

That's honestly very touching. The man's face is pure joy too.

>being this new

A well done steak is delicious
just because normies can't afford to go to places that don't burn steaks when you order them well done doesn't mean it's the well done fault.

what the fuck is wrong with you leafs?

t. food snob

I bet you never even sticked your fries into your McFlurry

Not him obviously, but I'm no where near new, and I have no idea what this is about

>milk
>ketchup
>banana

>all these newfags who have never seen this picture before

Most people on Sup Forums stopped browsing Sup Forums years ago and never even go to /ck/. Those are the only 2 boards where this image is even remotely popular.

CNN headline: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SLAPS AMPUTEES FOR FUN AFTER EATING STEAKS WITH KETCHUP!

>Not allowed to meme anymore

As a former Trump voter I'm ok with this. I voted for him in the belief he has patrician taste. I'm now on the #CruzCruise

Well-done isn't even a steak. Low energy!
Anonoymous source is even more Low energy!
Not caring about what someone eats is high energy!

its pretty well known trump likes his steak well done.

Breaking news: 70 year old man doesn't want to risk eating raw meat.

Its a syria general meme, you retards.

no it isn't

Well then why the fuck would we know?
Most of Sup Forums never went to syria generals
the only time I did was when I learned they got russia to bomb an isis training camp.

Who gives a fuck?
This is what people complain about when they're desperate. Pathetic shit.

He is a Russian, lets face it, CIA, he was all plant all that lomg away. Just break it now, we are dealing with some russians shills here as old as ussr, please bring globallist shill african gay presiden now. #dèepstateforcandies

No, it's a food-gore meme from /ck/, you fuckwit. Same with the ice cube sandwich.

Is this what they call news nowadays?