The war on real men is upon us gentlemen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtsqciPLwfU
youtube.com/watch?v=zpjq8jqrPq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can I be the worst at sex if I am best at sex?

Feminazis blown the fuck out.

Did they just assume my gender?

sex is overrated, go fuck a cucumber

>Whatever it takes to shit on straight white men
These fuckers never learn do they?

Straight white men are the worst. That's the average white couple, in the back of that womans mind you just know she's thinking of tyrone.

Can't wait for straight white men to chimp out

So a dickless transsexual who's paralysed from the neck down is better at sex? I doubt that, silly femnazis.

I'd say lesbians are the worst at sex. Shoving fists up each other's kunts and licking the prolapse is not sex, it's straight up degeneracy.

I do cum pretty quickly though

Can't be bad at sex if you don't have sex

Yeah this is false.
>t. 9inches make nearly every girl cum

I don't have to be good at sex to get my nut off, I just have to have sex, and that doesn't even have to be consensual.

I don't need feminism because I don't give a fuck about a bitch.

>Straight men

Good thing I'm a trans nigger lesbian

Checkmate leftists

How can they tell, I've never had sex before

Check mate

>leaf

Sex takes two people. So how exactly do they pin it on one side?

You can't be 'good' or 'bad' at sex. Sex is for procreation. Are you good or bad at going to the toilet?

I used to be bad

Anybody want to give me a reason as to why I shouldn't take the boipucci pill

>shit on the dick
only good in fantasy, not so irl

Just need more practice. Women have to put out more.

>not getting a twink that cleans his asshole for daddy

Can confirm. Fucked a tranny, it really wasn't anything worthwhile in any other way than to kill the desire to do it IRL.
Plus, they stink like men after sex.
I love the way my partner smells after sex, something is just oh so right about it. When I fucked that guy in the ass though, it just smelt... heavy and wrong.

How do Finns mate?

What kind of women thinks it's the man's responsibilitiy to make sure the woman has an orgasm?
lol
Do they expect the man to hold doors and pay for dinners, too?
"You get yours and I'll get mine" is the best recipe for sex.

Niggers are the best at sex because all that raping they do.

As a straight attack helicopter, why should I care?

That happens with your garden variety whore too though. Maybe I'm around too many feminists.

This is good redpilling material.

>real men
>Sup Forums
choose one

My trap gf says otherwise

So does this mean women prefer having sex with gay men?

Straight men are the worst "at sex"? Look around retarts turns out we're pretty good. Pity we didn't have the foresight to realise that it'd result in liberals being born.

>hands at his sides

lol, besides that's missionary - girls always insist on missionary because "they like to watch"

The problem is people care to much about sex because they no lobger understand what love is. By destroying tradition, religion, and the family we have been stripped of the few things that made us human. Autism, nileism, athiesim, feminism, transgenderism, homosexuality, and this muslim invasion arw merely symptoms of our total loss of what made us human. These people are simply machines seeking pleaaure at any cost shadows of the people they should be and puppets of globalism.

hint: it involves reindeer piss

Are these people capable of thinking about sex as anything but a hobby.

Why is britsh youth so cucked?

eh, I don't really care. I'm lazy and my girlfriend has a sort of female version of premature ejaculation, which is cool, because when she comes, that usually pushes me over the edge, and then we don't have to spend half an hour frustratingly pleasing each other if we just wanted a quicky before sleep or before we get up.
She edges all the way through, and if we're tired, we can sort of time when we both want to stop and cum.

lol you should have known this before dumb dumb

Any man who gives his woman "good" sex is a faggot.

>clickbait website makes post with buzzwords to get clicks

maybe because people's libido's drop when they get depressed.
There's not much out there for many kids.
We don't get our own ethno-state where we're all happy and unified unlike some people.

>tranny fuckers and ex-fags on Sup Forums

So many bait threads, so little time.

>cancuck projecting
>surprised

Doesn't matter. had sex.

yeah fucking television you mean, or roof so they can decide how to paint it with your money and pride

I'm actually really good. I come every time.

Sage

That doesn't even make sense. Women are all either bad at sex, or they're whores.

>Women don't have orgasms from straight men
>Most rape victims have orgasms
>Women behind the import of thousands of rapists
Clearly women aren't being raped enough.

>you should start sucking cucks if you want to be sexualy adequate, goy.

Wrong

jews are behind the import of thousands of rapists. they just realize women are dumb as fuck and easily manipulated so they used them as a means to an end

Daily reminder that 80 million straight women bought 50 Shades of Grey and literally fantasize about straight successful sexy alpha white men fucking the dogshit out of them in the most degrading, unempowering ways imaginable.

"straight men are officially the worst people in the world at sex"

t. Fat land whale who has never had sex

Also, a bit of logic play here, if straight men are the bad ones at sex, but the article was writen
by a woman, then she certainly isn't having sex with gay men. If she is a lesbian she isn't
having sex with straight men.

Also if this was written by a gay man, then he certainly isn't having sex with straight men.

This article in its entirety is a catch 22 because whoever is writing it can't have had sex with
anyone else to compare sex with a straight man to or they have never had sex with a straight
man.

You could argue that this person is a bi sexual and has had sex with both genders, but then
you have to ask if the quality of sex is judged on how the sex was performed, or the things you are able to do during intercourse.

Typically, straight sex is man penetrating vagina with equipped penis. Male gay sex is man
penetrating man ass with equipped penis. Can the two truly be compared?

No.

In order to scientifically judge the quality of sex, both groups would have to perform the same
kind of sex. Since the gay man being plowed in the ass has no vagina to switch to, the woman
in the straight sex group is now going to have to switch to anal.

This gives the gay men an unfair advantage because they regularly use their anuses to
have intercourse. The woman on the other hand does not. She is going to be more in
pain due to this lack of use.

Therefore the only way this writer could have made this statement, is if he or she has been
fucked in the ass.

>Says the man with a 4 inch penis.

Nah m8, when your over 7 they can't think of anything other than their cervix being pounded : D

>Straight men are the worst people in the world at sex
The Shortlist Mag poster reminds me of my exes. Fucking a corpse would be more lively than any one of them, and yet I still somehow got the blame for the sex being bad.

dude. back to trolling

But women are legendary for being bad at sex. They're uptight and prude, have a ton of hangups and the ones who aren't, are generally worthless whores.
A lot of men live for sex, whether it's real or with your hand/waifu, so to claim they're poor at it is just insane. It's like saying women are the worst people in the world at being obnoxious, entitled cunts. It's just not true.

How can I be the worst at sex if I've never had sex? Checkmate atheists.

If straight men are so bad at sex why do lesbians have sex with them?
youtube.com/watch?v=jtsqciPLwfU

It is all men now. Knew it was going to get to this point.

Same with my ex. A lot of women are just garbage at sex. When you find one who genuinely enjoys it and puts in some effort it's genuinely life changing. My current girlfriend is multi orgasmic and literally worships my cock. Makes me feel like a goddamn king and I legit don't lust after any other women now.

I'm guessing this author is a """curvy""" girl who acts like a guy's cum is phosphoric acid and doesn't have the body type, stamina, or inclination to be of any use in the sack.

>9inches
Cocklet identified

It said straight white men u fag

This, my gf has dead fish syndrome, never wants to do anything besides missionary and doggy while having the annoying habit of starting to talk about mundane things during the act

Just men, you nigger

She won't even do cowgirl? She must be super lazy.

>Chick lays there like a dead fish for years
>One day she meets a man just as lazy as her who also lays there like a dead fish
>She writes an article about how he must have been bad

penis in vagina ahh ahh

4.8 inch dick reporting i dont want sex anymore it seems too hard or repetitive.

let's have a look at the author of the article shall we
jesus fuck no wonder his girlfriend doesn't have orgasms

They move with the khanate and rape the next town.

What do you like more Jamal? Swedish women or the Swedish "men".

Good thing they're the absolute best at most everything else. Are (((they))) trying to incite civil war? If (((they))) do incite civil war holocaust 2017 is going to be best holocaust.

Step 1. Get drunk.
Step 2. Find a girl who is also drunk.
Step 3. Drink some more together.
Step 4. ????
Step 5. Profit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpjq8jqrPq8

>Are you good or bad at going to the toilet?
Ask the Indians...

Oh fuck, I'm so glad I will never be this pathetic.

this, women are fucking stupid.

I have an 8 inch (20cm) dick and the stamina of a work horse. I'll destroy any woman who dares to question the skills of the white male in the bedroom.

xd

thank you, jamal.

At least sex with white men will most likely not kill you one way another through disease or domestic violence.

Just think outside yourself for a second and admit that it's half true:

Women don't have the issue of going "soft" and not being able to fuck. They can have multiple orgasms. They literally scream from enjoyment. They have many holes too play with.

On the other hand men have a slightly more athletic role to play and I can't think why gay men would be better at sex than straight men.

Shut the fuck up, José

Kek

My gf has dead fish syndrome too plus she bitches and moans about how it hurts when I'm fucking her from the back. Super fucking annoying. Girls are notorious for doing nothing in the sack so this is pure comedy that white straight men suck in bed. I bet this girl just lays there waiting to be fucked. More eveidence women want to be raped.

Can you get laid in finland even when you're an ugly facelet and socially awkward? Asking for a friend

>not shitting at the 20 degree angle
I put my feet on the toilet seat, fuck your stool.

Love the inbetweeners... funny brit show, too bad it was on for jest a few seasons

Yes.

>even when you're an ugly facelet and socially awkward
That's the definition of a Finn.

Canadian shitposting at its finest

Probably true.

Gays are statistically very promiscuous and women don't actually have to do anything in sex.