Have you ever met a redpilled woman before?

I don't mean beautiful I mean redpilled.

plenty actually.

Not really but the women around me I have redpilled.

My partner is pretty woke now, my friend is a Jew hater etc.

Only one and she was a 6/10
Not something I'd be proud of boning but someone I'd definitely want as a life partner based on how smart she was

redpilled is beautiful

I love in Shelby County Alabama. Every white woman here is red-pilled.

*live

I'm dating one.

Yes, my girlfriend of the last 2 years. She wasn't when she met me. Just explain yourself, maintain your frame, and introduce red pill concepts over time.

Here, have a red pill: women will change their politics to match yours if they are into you.

Nope.

Fuck tons.

Surprising amount of white girls are redpilled, depending on where you live.

They are usually the preppy girls or athletic ones. Their fathers are probably religious men who instilled in them great values.

Latino women as well, but this is heavily reliant on the fact they are ingrained Americans and not some illegals. Cuban women for instance are redpilled asf.

I am one.

>implying i meet grills

My girlfriend is totally redpilled but she's not from south fla, find one from a different region if you can ;)

Women are bluepilled by nature. They never think for themselves and follow blindly what the masses do. Many men do this as well but women are worse.

Yeah, my wife, thats why I married her, we are both hispanic and in california so it sucks being here, we want to move to Texas or Arizona.

>mfw when I always get asked what i think of Trump

Where are these red pilled white women? I would like to have one. They are a rare breed on the west coast and usually taken.

all the time. and.... they are married every fucking time. god damn it

Best post. They will adhere to the influence in their lifes value system. If she isn't congruent or giving you problems most likely she's being influenced by Chad and his cock behind your back.

Yeah I have recently met one, she's Russian, super smart, redpilled af, but she's taken (boyfriend who redpilled her) and she's not my ideal bodytype so we're friends and I'm fine with that, she's on the lookout for me.

I am a redpilled woman, getting married to my redpilled man. We rejoiced about the election of Trump and the Great Meme War together. We watch Tucker Carlson every night and discuss politics. We laugh together at Trump's awesome tweets. We are alone in this sea of liberal cucks but we have each other.

Met a Polish girl in School who would often mock the UK for "being Paki" - I had no idea what she meant at the time.

fun fact. those two chicks are married to each other

My girl is about 7/10 on red pill scale.

Hates progressives and feminist and leftist in general. Knows not to relax around blacks. Still kinda blue pilled on spics and Jews. But I haven't even swallowed the "muh Jews" pill so...

Women shouldn't have political opinions beyond trusting their husband's judgement.

They're preachy and annoying otherwise.

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about right here.

Annoying as fuck. Kill yourself.

I think anyone who is redpilled should have white children. Let the MGTOW losers die off, They like feminism are only speeding up whites becoming minorities in their own countries. There's plenty of redpilled women you just need to find them.

Don't be a 35 year loser living in his parents basement believing this race realism garbage. Go out and meet someone redpilled and have children.

>cosplayers from denmark.

their "marriage" is just another fantasy played out for attention.

Nope. Even my own mother is so bluepilled she believes Trump is trying to personally murder her.

Been steadily redpilling my gf for a couple years. She's not ready to talk about (((them))) but she's been digging into the illuminati and leftist agenda lately.

>Women
>redpilled

Have fun with that.

There are plenty out there who just need some E>

Get her into Jon Ronson (books and doc) and Adam Curtis. Century of Self marks a tipping point for normies

Isn't that an oxymoron actually?

It's a cultural thing; it's unfortunate but understandable that you don't know any woman like that. It's far from being universally true though

>Red-pilled
>Not believing in race realism

Kek

How in the hell do you meet red pill women that aren't complete trash?

I've only met a couple of women Trump supporters and one was a coal burning stripper

Also the mgtow faggots are fucking pathetic, I've read a few mgtow comments saying you shouldn't even have a dog because they're a waste of money and space

women cant have an opinion on anything. they are dumb and vapid and submissive by nature. the modern climate has only allowed them to express fee fees on extreme left wing politics. if they show right leaning views, its because a male figure has made them submit to his viewpoint. QED.

The most redpilled woman I know is a 6'2" female bodybuilder.

She has more strength in one arm than I have in my whole body and makes me feel like a total fucking cuck.

Really makes me think.

Among other things.

You go into the countryside and get yourself a young, traditional woman, and keep her red-pilled through being a true man. Not a jock douchebag, not a supreme gentleman, but a man.

Morgan county here. I call bullshit.

>a woman is stronger than you in any context
>more strength in one arm than you have in your whole body
What manner of beta are you?

Physical strength doesn't make you redpilled, retard.

where

"women" with dicks that you met on Sup Forums dont count

I'm a redpilled woman (male)

All the time. One of my Spanish friends even uses the n-word

I have meet a few at nationalist meetups.

I'm not sure, when i asked her how she felt about politics and such she said "it isn't a woman's place to have opinions on such things, i'll be in the kitchen if you need me"

>red-pilled
>tranny

But the concept of redpill even comes from a tranny

prove it (boipucci)

Surprisingly good content in this thread. Makes me wanna try harder in life.

Absolutely. I'm Mormon and there are tons of redpilled Mormon girls, many of whom are also beautiful. I'd say the exception for them is NOT being redpilled, really. There are some pretty hardcore leftist wimyn sometimes, though, but if they brought it up in Mormon circles more likely than not they'd be laughed out of the room.

Being a slut isn't redpilled

Yeah, and while the concept of the red-pill is realizing that your entire reality, as you know it, is false -- the context that the red-pill is used in by said tranny is a hacker learning that the whole world is a computer simulation made by aliens. Good lingo and concept aside, that doesn't make the tranny red-pilled.

>Being a slut isn't redpilled
but it's okay since we're both guys deep down

Yeah and she was some what of a self-hating (half) latina shit skin that liked Hitler
Total size queen, which is fine for me.
But she was insane, wanted to control me and was paranoid about me cheating which i only did after she started being a crazy bitch

e-slutting is safe though

Haven't found any so far in public.
My mom is pretty red-pilled. Even more red-pilled than my father.