Shareblue Has Ties To Chinese Government

Shareblue's Parent Company Is Partially Owned By Group With Ties To Chinese Tycoon Ke Xiping And The Chinese Government and Shareblue COO And Website Registrant Has Ties To Organization Used By British, Arab, Israeli Special Interests As Well As The Clinton Foundation

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
archive.is/3qIjI
disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/
archive.is/aRPcc
archive.is/oMcMM
archive.is/3L1z9
archive.is/0jZrV
archive.is/1xzLd
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113871264/#113871264
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113906996/#113906996
archive.is/bNhaI
archive.is/p2WKA
archive.is/TRF9V
archive.is/Ap6s
archive.is/u1oq0
archive.is/AyzAs
archive.is/0Gt22
archive.is/J4joC
archive.is/l4ni8
archive.is/lrvfb
archive.is/pWWzB
linkedin.com/in/josh-nerpel-82a71b4
archive.is/w3yUD
archive.is/EQVNF
linkedin.com/in/anthony-reed-6b874348
archive.is/xBt69
archive.is/zIYlX
archive.is/WNBEw
archive.is/M2Tc0
archive.is/FIA4X
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113871264
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113956890
shanghaiist.com/2017/01/18/xi_jinping_davos_speech.php
park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p035.html#page244
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113602519/#113602519
archive.is/VWrMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't say. I had no idea those commies were literally commies.

Watch out for May 1 this year. It's a favorite for commies to start staking up bodies.

And they directly affected our election. Investigation? Congress?

sourceanon gave you all some very good information the other week and yet none of you did anything with it. Are you starting to enjoy being cucked by Shareblue? Do you like having this board reduced to nothing but racemixing and fuckdrumpf slide threads?

Shareblue is literally being used by almost every single globalist group in the world to spew propaganda and subvert our country. This cannot be allowed to continue. You must find Shareblue's office location and begin to identify the people working for them like you did with Correct the Record.

China, the Rothschild's old base in City of London, Mexico, Israel, Saudi Arabia and other Middle Eastern Groups all have connections to David Brock's group.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

archive.is/3qIjI

archive.is/aRPcc

This is Globalist Ke Xiping who runs the Xiamen Hengxing Group Co., Ltd. (厦门恒兴集团有限公司)
archive.is/oMcMM

archive.is/3L1z9

He arranged the Chinese side of the deal, masking a multimillion dollar payment as a mining project which was immediately sold to PowerChina, a state run enterprise

The Australian middleman who was responsible for playing go between was Malcolm Raymond Scott James

archive.is/0jZrV

He sits on the board of Moko Social Media Holdings and is the executive at Tianshan Goldfields, which was the Australian shell company set up to facilitate the deal with China. James was uniquely placed to sell influence in Shareblue back when it was named Blue Nation Review.

archive.is/1xzLd

Moko still hold's a 20% stake in Shareblue

In case anyone would like to read sourceanons threads, he talked about some very interesting topics:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113871264/#113871264

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113906996/#113906996

The Chinese aren't the only ones fucking you over though! Our old friends the Jews, the Arabs, the financiers in the City of London and even Mexico is pulling strings in Shareblue!

Peter Daou is the CEO of Shareblue's holding company. Look at all of his clients!

archive.is/bNhaI

Well well, did you know that PR Newswire and Bloomberg are both owned by a UBM plc in the City of London. Fair and unbiased, I'm sure.

archive.is/p2WKA

archive.is/TRF9V

He also works for OneVoice International, a part of the PeaceWorks Foundation. This is our new Open Society Foundation, they're just as bad and you'll find that Soros works with some of their supporters.

archive.is/Ap6s

archive.is/u1oq0

Here's a sample of who is involved:

Rockefellers, the UK Labor Party and that cunt Jeremy Corbyn, The Crown Family Philanthropies etc.

Crown Family doesn't even hide who they love to support archive.is/AyzAs

The PeaceWorks Foundation is run by Daniel Lubetzky, a Mexican Jew who loves to play up the Jew side and hide his Hispanic roots because he works with the Cartels to influence American politics. He founded KIND snacks and is a billionaire.

archive.is/0Gt22

Here he is helping expose Hezbollah's involvement in the drug trade in South America. So helpful to his Latino friends and also to his pals who don't like Iran!

archive.is/J4joC

PeaceWorks has offices in Tel Aviv, Ramallah, and London and they do business with Israelis, Palestinians, Egyptians, Australians, Turks, Indonesians and Sri Lankans.

archive.is/l4ni8

archive.is/lrvfb

Lubetzky is working with China to push Shareblue because he thinks they can cause fractures such as Calexit which he will benefit from. But let's be honest, the Chinese will fuck him and all the Hispanics over and send them packing once they get their way.

Want to stop this shit? Some people have already been doing some digging around online to find where Shareblue might be located. I will give you a few leads:

archive.is/pWWzB

Josh Nerpal

Shareblue COO and Peaceworks Executive Director

linkedin.com/in/josh-nerpel-82a71b4

archive.is/w3yUD

He registered Shareblue.com under True Blue Media LLC

archive.is/EQVNF

Anthony Reed

Co Founder, Benchmark Politics

linkedin.com/in/anthony-reed-6b874348

Benchmark works for Shareblue:

archive.is/xBt69

archive.is/zIYlX

Here he is on their website:

archive.is/WNBEw

Benchmark’s shitty website:

archive.is/M2Tc0

Shareblue’s Twitter manager Leah Mcelrath

archive.is/FIA4X

the world is against us pol. post frogs and keep this thread BUMPED

very very interesting OP

Fake news are fake

Get the fuck out with your trumpfag sponsored propaganda

spotted the chicano, upset that we're on to your little swindle?

you're gonna have to go back

propaganda vs propaganda really. except one side is funded by the wealthiest poepl in the world and the other is funded by NEETs mums everywhere

Bumping for interest

Never been to the US, nor do I have a reason to be there, useful idiot cuck

See pic related

Apparently being "redpilled" nowadays means being against your own interests just to spite le libruls

is shareblue located in the US?
they really worried about russian ties, but dont seem to care about saudi or china.
those worry me more

Chicanos are Americans of Mexican descent.
The word you're looking for is mohao, which means wetback in spanish

You all must start looking for Shareblue's HQ and identify their employees like we did for CTR. Shareblue's address is an empty lot in San Francisco. pic related, where is their real office?

vete la mierda culo, the time for you to fuck us over is coming to a close

Are you out of meds for your mental illness, buddy?

>le mental illness meme

You fucks aren't worth the money they pay you. Here is another complimentary 15 cents, be sure to run to your coordinator now and show him all your (you)s

To the surprise of absolutely nobody.
>TFW the entire world tries to psyop your country
>TFW it doesn't work

Feels pretty good man.

When you start categorizing anyone who doesn't share your opinion as some organized effort led by pedos who run child trafficking rings at the basement of pizza places, I think the burden of proof regarding your mental stability tends to fall on you.

Funny that you bring up pizza unsolicited shill. Has Brock forgotten to pay you with your CP lately? I know he is such a Jew when it comes to paying his information slaves

Shareblue company and china connections
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113871264

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113956890
superpower China was created by globalization

Xi Jinping defends globalization
shanghaiist.com/2017/01/18/xi_jinping_davos_speech.php

>a literal feedback loop of schizophrenia
Lmao

I got a captcha that is similar to Hillary and shareblue, is the shill HQ I work for trying to tell me something?

They should start sending us complete pcs because it's really hard to type in a cellphone, and it's hard to track my daily posts for earnings

Good links, some of the trails were followed and information uncovered supplementing sourceanon

If we don't deal with Shareblue like we did CTR they will be a major thorn in our side. They must be neutralized at all costs

The playbook doesn't work when you and your friends use it over and over in multiple threads.

Of course you use a cellphone, we all know you're paid by the screenshot anyways faggot

Same as Clinton's donors?
Color me surprised

Murricans, you must spread this

You didnt know?
There is already one world government
Very rare countries are not on to this whole NWO stuff

Clintons are involved with the CEO of the holding company that runs Shareblue, Peter Daou.

This is a blueprint of many of the globalist forces we are really fighting against. Soros is hardly alone. Spread the word, consider translating one of the articles to Spanish if you have time so that we reach more people.

Vlad you must help out your fellow freedom loving compatriots, we can bring this system down if we expose it.

You are either legitimately mentally ill, or you are pretending that there is some organized enemy just like the JIDF, CTR, etc attacking this board to rally a bunch of naive mentally ill cucks to shill for your narrative.

There is a CTR, JIDF, Shareblue, etc, but they're shilling in important places, not on this shitpit

There is literally no gain to be collected from shilling among a bunch of trolls

uhhh pic and post unrelated to what I was saying, I wasn't referencing left/right necessarily

try harder faggot

I've said it before, an I'll say it again.
Your civilization doesn't last 3,000 years on defense alone.

The chinese are liars, manipulators, cheats, snakes.
A den of vipers and thieves.
They usurp, influence and control anything and everything they can with their money.

They are chiefly to blame for the falling U.S and its rise of degeneracy, and dysfunctional an sloggy 'get nothing done' government.

>shills don't exist here goy
>no one wants to control the chans

Just keep bumping the thread bitch

Honestly this is a pretty desperate attempt to counter Trump's links with Russia. Good luck getting MSM to pick up on this story as well as getting the intelligence agencies investigating it.

Working on it
We'll have a latam Sup Forums soon enough

Australia you should be ashamed of yourself, your non paid compatriots do a much better job than you

Great work user

They don't come to Sup Forums so why worry?

>don't come to Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is nothing but slide threads

Shareblue is pretty upset over this information I see.

Bump.

also reminder not to (you) the shills

ni hao I drampf a rassist

>good goy
1 shekel donated to your account

>uhhh pic and post unrelated to what I was saying, I wasn't referencing left/right necessarily
Then you're extremely naive or selective when it comes to detecting propaganda and dark interests in politics

The mercer family is a big donor on the council for national policy, which has members like ted Cruz, McCain, patriots like Oliver north, Betsy Devi's husband, and other noteworthy establishment shills, this family also donated bigly to trump

The mercer family also donated big amounts of money to trump and they are part of the Rothschild London Club

Meanwhile trumpcucks are wondering why Flynn got fired while a literal skull and bones guy who worked at Goldman Sachs is running the treasury, and Betsy Devos, who paid for a position in government has no issues

Funny how trumplets are always talking about shills, like this guy , but always conveniently fail to bring up the shills and rats that they've put in place in the government

Protip, you're the one getting shilled and shilling at the same time

O Shareblue, Mindless devil and damned devil's kith and kin, slaves to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a cup of jello with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your comrades eat. Thou shalt not, thou children of whores, make subjects of American sons; we have no fear of your army, by board and by media we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou sperm dumpsters of Saudi Arabia, Cum guzzlers of Qatar, brewer of idiocracy, cock-suckers of China, cuckolds of Mexico, pigs of communists, Child thives, destroyer of morals, defenders of pedofiles, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So Sup Forums declare, you lowlifes. You won't even be herding pigs for the Americans. Now we'll conclude, for we don't care if you call us fake news, call Trump different names like a bunch of autistic retards. You have no itilectual acumen and for this kiss our arse!

>lemme just post muh epic pasta in lieu of any substance, that'll sure get me muh epeck upboats

bump

>every thread I don't like is a slide thread made by paid shills

Paranoid much?

Wah! 老外都知道! 关掉它!

He still bumped it. This little beaner will get a free catapult ride over the wall. When will we raid shareblue chat rooms?

Bump

>Chinese commies defend globalism
>Jihadist Islamists defend globalism
>British empire defend globalism
>Hitler defend 3rd globalism
>Neocohen trotskyists defend globalism
>Drug cartels & mafia defend globalism
>Corporate dictators defend globalism

which side are you on?

>that drug cartel flag
that explains it

>I don't know how bumping works

In your opinion, would a guy and his family who have millionaire businesses that rely on outsourcing be FOR or AGAINST globalism?

kek speaks to us

We need to crush Shareblue anons. Soros will start his Color Revolution in a few months and if we haven't crippled them, they will be a major thorn in our side.

So many shills from so many different actors on this Lithuanian Real Estate Licensing Board

Just wait till he starts what he did in Ukraine in the US....

>be spanish globalist in 1600s americas
>have indio slaves that too lazy and stupid
>import better slaves from africa and genocide indian slaves

>be white globalist in 2000s americas
>have blacks that too lazy and stupid
>import better slaves from mexico and asia and genocide white/black slaves

You have to stay.

What does that mean though? Do they hire virgins only still?

park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p035.html#page244

hard too swallow

It means that it was always a way for China, Mexico, Israel, the EU and multiple Arab states to intervene in American politics.

>be hook nosed kike
>pretend you are right by bringing up offtopic nonsense into a conversation
Well done

>You have to stay.
You can tell this thread is 99% full of trumpfag shills when most of the replies here are posting memes about Soros or attacking the posters that don't agree with you instead of proving the claims in the OP are true

we have that already

Good work I will spread that information

Now we need to identify their employees

what part of "build wall" don't you comprehend, pedro

trabajo, pedro, trabajo

aye aye

fuck off arab in denial.

You're going to need to shill harder for trump if you want those americans dying for you in the sandbox, kike

Cartel shills are incredibly upset that we're exposing them

The 2nd illegal has been located, lock him up boys.

Eight degrees of separation? Are you even trying, you filthy easy-moder?

B U M P

U

M

P

The Chinese are very good at covering their paths, I'll give them that much

Appreciated user, spread the word.

Marxist Communists have formed an alliance with Muslims controlled by the Jews to crush the white man and put an end to a dignified and free society

What's this anons?

37.418945, -122.056651

Right in the middle of the den that is Silicon Valley

Hmmm.....

Anyone in the area want to go check it out?

This is why they use non-us proxies, what they are doing is illegal and punishable by death.

Shareblue general?

It is treason, pure and simple

Once this thread 404's I will start up a new one for everybody.

Wonder where the /cfg/ guys are, they would love this

Some of us are around, we need more eyes on this shit so that we could really deliver Shareblue a crushing blow.

Absolutely disgusting. The good news is, they just keep spending more money to do more of the same, even though it doesn't produce the desired results. What's the definition of insanity again?

bump

WEW LADS DEEP STATE INVOLVEMENT SUSPECTED

Assigned units at this air base:
>129th Rescue Wing, California Air National Guard
>63rd Regional Readiness Command Headquarters, United States Army Reserve
7th Psychological Operations Group Headquarters
>United States Army Reserve 341st Military Police Company (Combat Support)
U.S. Army
341st MP CO
351st Civil Affairs Command, U.S. Army

>7th Psychological Operations Group Headquarters

Wow.

Where did you get those coords from?

This thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113602519/#113602519

WHAT DO YOU KNOW

The airfield is owned by FUCKING GOOGLE

>Google on Wednesday formally takes over the 1,000-acre site with plans to repurpose its three airship hangars as laboratories for developing robots, rovers, drones, Internet-carrying balloons and other cutting-edge technology.

Sausage
mercurynews.com/2015/03/31/google-takes-over-aging-moffett-field-and-its-airship-hangars/

archive.is/VWrMI

Shills are starting to slide hard on this one, get in here anons

This thread is incredible.

Tektology

>be google
Be Evil

hes literally not my president, what the fuck do i care. you took my original post way out of context dumb spic. I was literally providing a retarded musing as social commentary on a Croatian mini golf website

See if they got rid of NEET bux the globalist could do what ever they want without opposition but if they get rid of NEET bux then the globalist lose street muscle. It is a catch 22.

this is pretty much what I was trying to say to the beaner

whole E shit

Shareblue is literally exposing the hand of most globalist groups around the world, or at least the ones who wish to do us harm.

This shit will change the game depending on what we uncover.

i was about to repost this too, good job. now this needs bumps to bump past slide threads