Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!!!

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/l7lz9
liveleak.com/view?i=359_1406581092
youtube.com/watch?v=LpFm6SeMgM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

exactly, it's learned the second a nigger beats, rapes, robs, or murders you.

/thread

>implying somalis are likeable

topkek

/thread

#endbabysupremacy

I hate myself more than I hate niggers. Your argument is invalid

hate is also natural, its born on and everybody does it sometimes

>I played with the black neighbor girl as a little tyke
>didn't think anything of it, just a kid playing with his friend
>enter elementary school
>school district decides bringing in inner city black kids will be good for everybody
>have to deal with them everyday
>Love comes naturally, Hate is learned!

Yes. It is learned. An entire school district redpilled on blacks thanks to liberal superintendent virtue signalling.

>learning is bad

/thread

>love is infantile instinct
>hate is born of experience and logic

Yup.

He'll grow up and always wonder to himself: "how come Jamal stinks even after a shower?"

He'll realise he's better than the nig before he has hair on his balls.

Is this supposed to be a point about "black history month" ?

staged photos truly change my outlook on things

I'm now for stumping trump

it is learned
better than burying your head in the sand

/thread

fpbp

A resounding /thread

yea becaues he hasnt been mugged yet

Interact with niggers and then you'll hate them. I fell for the "blacks are equal" meme until having met them and had niggers as my roomates for one semester in college. They are literal animals.

It's called a novelty response and it's completely natural. If you're suddenly exposed to humans that look VERY different than the ones you've previously been around you will have an innately negative reaction.

This isn't something that can be programmed out of people: it is hardwired into the human brain and probably the brain of every other living creature. If you encounter something unfamiliar such as someone with metal in their ears, skin that is different than what you see in your regular day, or someone acting weird, you'll become alarmed at the phenomena and enter into a state of threat exposure. The science says this response is normal and healthy.

Hate is experience.

You're not born knowing that touching an open flame will hurt you.

>exactly, it's learned the second a nigger beats, rapes, robs, or murders you.
/thread already. saged

>The science says this response is normal and healthy.
Good fences make good neighbors.

/board

in less than 5 years time, they will learn.

survival instinct comes naturally. sometimes love and sometimes hate work better for survival depending on environmental conditions.

why are niggers so objectively terrible?
why do niggers ruin everything?
why do niggers treat everyone and everything so horribly? this includes niggers harming other niggers and their own property.

rmut

"..give me your money cunt or I'll cap you.."

Predation and carnivorism is LEARNED, not natural, YOU SPECIEST RACIST BIGOT~!!!

This is real science because feelings.

fpbp

>implying the niglet isn't just trying to steal the white kid's shake

That shit pisses me off so badly to the point where I literally don't care if we genocide niggers.

Niggers make people racist cause they are violent low IQ animals.

Never liked or cared for niggers and their 6 trillions of dying from hunger low IQ rats in their Shitfrica.

Today I simply fucking hate these animals and don't care, if we genocide the fuck all of them, we're not the same species. Niggers are dangerous subhuman animals that ruin everything good in this world. Fuck them.

Bullshit i've alwasy hated niggers and i've always been disgusted by them

>why are niggers so objectively terrible?

imgur.com/a/l7lz9

>This is real science
imgur.com/a/l7lz9

Yeah. It's learned through observation.

Shitting in your diaper also comes naturally.

Do you still do that too user?

You're not wrong...

yep, those are chimps alright. notice how they sneak attack and gang up? its their pack mentality. it makes them dangerous animals.

That's the best webm I've ever seen

actually kids who grow up around their own ethnicity pretty much solely, DO feel "off" with other colours. one of my friends (who is a liberal) kids was slightly racist when he first started school cos he'd never encountered blacks/asians before.. kek

Both are learned because neither can exist without the other -- they define one another.

The first friend I made in a school was in kindergarten, he was mexican or some shit.

First day I came home from school (it was within walking distance) I said "Look mom, there's my new brown friend.
I was 5 years old and did in fact recognize his differences to mine lol.

>humans are naturally virtuous
Good one Rousseau can you just drop this meme.

Anyone who's gone to a significantly black high school knows that while a nigger may nig, niggers ALWAYS nig.
These white people living in Maine/Vermont/Washington/Oregon/etc. have no fucking clue about the chimp levels they are capable of.
They would feel completely different if they or their children could witness the abject levels of cruelty and idiocy they are capable of, especially when their numbers are up.

If you hang around blacks it's real fucking easy to learn.

holy shit, they swarmed it. where is this?

I definitely agree.

Now watch as he learns to hate niggers when he meets a nigger instead of a black man.

i guess huff po is a credible source now

>Whites can be niggers too meme

Kek

B-I-N-G-O

Low IQ

Doesnt matter whether it is or not:
>1) they didnt conduct the study, they just reported on it
>2) leftshit sources admit it, so I reply to leftist shills with their own sources

Hate is learned, like the four niggers who learned to kidnap, torture, and film a disabled white man for his political beliefs?

Yeah when you're born you don't know anything

Racism comes with intelligence

>makes fun of huffpost and says its a shitty tumblr page
>Uses when it suits your agenda as scientific research or some shit

GET THE FUCK OFF YOU DUMB FAT FUCK

slide thread

That niggers right hand is probably in the kids pocket

>makes fun of huffpost
I didn't.
>Uses when it suits your agenda as scientific research
I just said they didn't produce the research.
>autism
Go cry on faggot, no one cares

Exactly after dealing with blacks and hispanics on a daily basis you learn to hate the majority. I was a liberal too op then i moved into a poor neighborhood to save money on rent. All it took was one year to open my eyes on how shit minorities are. I will never again live in a black community i dont care how cheap the rent is.

holy shit this is such a stupid meme

toddlers can be very evil you morons

toddlers have absolutely no sense of morality or right and wrong because they're just kids, a toddler potentially see's no issue in "hating" or harming other children idiot

No one is born gay/trangendered, sexual attraction/sexual identity is learned.

This is the same logic as pic, but liberals will refute/say people are born that way.

this

based burgerbro, best flag on the board

>Although, hate is learned the hard way.

liveleak.com/view?i=359_1406581092

It's been proven for decades that babies stick with their own race as a survival mechanism. Huffpol is just catching on

hate is learned and the teachers are niggers

I also didn't know stove is hot and knives cut until I got hurt by them. Then I learned to be wary around them. Same with niggers.

kek, there just a pop quiz the teachers are Jewish.

Just acknowledging this wonderful post.

What is your reply, OP? Intersted in hearing your response desu.

I'll give 20 bucks to the first person who starts a day care center race war

In American money, that's like 50 cents. Nice try, maple nigger.

nice cornrows faggot

Should white people teach their children to be racist?

Serious question. If i would have a child and he/she has a nigger or sandnigger friend of the same gender, it wouldn't be that problematic. But the problem is, as soon as they have a friend of another race they will consider it as normal to date other races. If i would forbid it at this point, it's probably too late, because they are already bluepilled.

So should i teach my future children that whites are better than other races and we are not supposed to mate with other races? What if he/she goes full Nazi mode in school, that wouldn't be good. Also, should the mother know about it? What if she is against it? Do it secretly? Ask her before she gets pregnant, what she thinks about racemixing?

I know i sound like a true racist, thats because i am one, but it's one of my biggest fears that my grandchildren could be niggers, sandniggers or other non whites.

$20 is too much. A massive amount of black parents teaches their kids to fuck up from the word go.
youtube.com/watch?v=LpFm6SeMgM0

Demanding a response to faceberg flotsam is not contribution.

/thread

Tell it to the nigger, he hated me first.

this is incredible

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GIVE YOUR KIDS FLUORIDE AND XENOESTROGENS

THEY TURN GAY FOR THE BBC

Bollocks. I'm a primary school teacher and I can tell you now that kids are vicious little shits. They'll pick on anyone for being different. They're selfish, have no sense of loyalty and only behave with promises of rewards.

Hate isn't learned, it's molded from existing negative traits.

You have to teach them not to be dicks to eachother if anything

>robbed by a white person
>afterwards say "You know what? Fuck whitey, they're all a bunch of robbers
>Logical

2edgy4me

What's up with this slide thread meme? It's not funny, so are they being serious?

This, all racism and xenophobia are natural, it's the limbic system.

That's true. Two turks mugged me once, but i don't hate all white people because of this.

I'm impressed with that guy, that monkey's power level was intense for a monkey.

Thanks Obama

The thread.

fpbp

FPBP

...he just hasn't learned yet, this is stupid

How many niggers do you teach?