EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

Why is Sup Forums against abortion?
Nigresses are the main aborters, that means less niglets in the world. Isn't it a good thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOmRk26jrNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any sane polack knows we're talking about white babby fetuses here

It was a necessary evil I'm afraid. Niggers and spics abort half of their babies. Their birth rate is 2.5 children per woman. When Gorsuch make abortion illegal it will increase to 5 children per mother since niggers and spics are way too stupid to figure out condoms. Unless white people start having 6 children per woman, the white race is doomed.

>2017
>Not aborting niglet
Hello?!

the soul enters the fetus after 3 months. at that point you're a murderer

I am for abortion of any kind. Any parent that would kill their own child wouldn't be a good parent anyway. They are removing bad parents from the gene pool. It is always a good thing unless it is forced on a woman. It is the same with suicide. The weak are just removing themselves. It might cause minor problems on the individual scale, but on the grand scale it is a good.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOmRk26jrNo

yes, I am 100% pro abortion.

I actually donate money to black area abortion clinics, no lie

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffttttttt

Because they want more white babies in the world but they overlook anybody who considers an abortion probably won't be a good parent and nurturer

yes, humans. i don't care what other species do.

Remove the incentive for single mothers leeching off the state and using taxpayer funds as birth control and the abortion problem will fix itself. Defund Planned Parenthood!!

either you have moral principles or you are a savage. I am against abortion and I am against the death penalty.

>Why is Sup Forums against abortion?
We are against infanticide, which is basically what abortion is.

>Nigresses are the main aborters, that means less niglets in the world. Isn't it a good thing?
Not the point, but a better solution would be mandatory chemical or surgical castration for all the niggers.

>Why is Sup Forums against abortion?

Christcucks

/thread

I would prefer sterilization

How is killing serial killers the same as killing babies?

Don't care until the baby can feel pain. Once it can feel pain and they actually have to tear it apart to get it out, id say thats beyond barbaric.

If you get one before the first trimester is up IDGAF. Women have so many opportunities leading up to this point theres really no excuse to maim a little person that can feel it and actively tries to wriggle away from the tools ripping it into pieces

Because I care about the constitution and don't like judges making up rights

Abortion should be allowed in the first 6 weeks of pregnancy.

I am pro abortion, but only at the discretion of the father and all the way until they are 16 years old.

bring back the roman paterfamilias!

I'd be all for it: just as long as I have the right to say NO to maintain an unwanted child, as women have to say NO to have it.

That's not the case, so nope.

Murder all your kids don't make me pay for it

Because it is morally wrong to end human life for any reason other than self defense.

Shaniqua will inevitable get preggo again several times and keep them for gibs. Rachel will abort her one and only pregnancy to focus on her dumb "career".

Not only should you be able to kill infants, but you should be able to legally kill your kid until they're about 4. You made it, you can end it. There's too many fuckers on this planet anyway, the less people the better

If threads are being slid, what for?

what about protection of your family

what about extended family

what about someone attacking your nation?

(You)

the word "Self" applies to those things.

USA has never been invaded an never will

>Not only should you be able to kill infants, but you should be able to legally kill your kid until they're about 4. You made it, you can end it. There's too many fuckers on this planet anyway, the less people the better
Edgy!

Hope you can say that when your wife decides your 2 year old boy is not worth living and drown him in a pool/bathtub.

But really now, what you just described is exactly like the indians of my country do, they bury kids alive as a form of population control, you seriously want white nations to start acting like literal savages from a south american indian tribe?

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

also, you're a faggot. If you have a problem with why abortion and death penalty aren't morally wrong then make it you arrogant britfag uglier than that bird

Bong knows what's up.

too many double negatives i don't even understand what the fuck are you on about

anyways i'm against abortion as it promotes degeneracy however exceptions can be made (such as someone else other than expected parents being responsible for the conception)
so what i'm saying is there should be extremely thorough evaluation of each abortion case.

Yes you raise a rather good point. Abortion is the closest thing to eugenics.

At the same time, stupid cunts that feel entitled to kill human creatures are insufferable idiots.

The world is already overpopulated, we don't need more kids (in general). Of the kids who are born, ofc I wish more were white. Which is why the Catholics should stop preventing condoms and abortions being made popular in third world shitholes and negro communities.

When it comes to retards, people who are informed that their kid will be born with a serious malfunction rendering them pretty much useless to society should be given the option of aborting it or not receive any support from public resources.

If it's these retards about to give birth to their 4th Harlequin baby who will suffer intensely for a few years then die, abortion should be forced

being a serial murder is morally wrong, so I don't care.

Slide thread

less soldiers for the white race

If I were a ruler, the unenlightened mind might think I hate whites
>No white gay marriage
>No white interracial marriage
>No white abortions
>No white birth control
>No white divorces
But in truth, these things would save the white race

Cut child benefit and they will learn pretty quick

if you arnt responsible enough to handle the consequences then dont do it. say whatever you want by definition it is murder. and im not playing your liberal game where you say "what if she is raped?" "what if her father rapes her?" "what if its your daughter" obviously there are exceptions to the rule, but that doesnt mean you negate the rule. dont get abortions, just close your legs you stupid sluts. it is murder and morally wrong.