Stop doing this

Stop doing this.

What a scumy pathetic thing to do.

why did they only just knock them over? doesnt make sense

but yeah dont disrespect the dead, thats a shitty thing to do

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

These are probably the same HOOLIGANS who stealing all those hijabs. They must use some kind of cloaking device cause they never get caught

Lol semites and thier stupid grave yards.
Tribes in europe burnt their dead or even let them decay on the battlefield.

Man, I wanted to post this.

Build better headstones.

You can tell this was done by jews who wanted sympathy but didn't want to permanently damage the stones

This is stupid. What kind of edgy faggot cares about dead Jews?

Yes, get after those who are still alive ffs!!! THE ONLY GOOD jew IS A DEAD jew!!!!

it was probably a jew who did it anyways

"No."

Does anyone realize how much force is required to break marble? Look at that picture, it's a sold rock, inserted to a base. The tensile strength of marble is high.
So a bunch of Nazi's got in there at night and did what to break them?
Didn't run it over with a truck.
Didn't dynamite it.
Didn't use a sledgehammer.
That's about the end of the playbook.

Smells like a tuna cannery.

just get my new ultrarare pepe...that i made today

as usual OP is a faggot. keep up the good work user

How is this political?

>implying I go outside

As a Jew, I think this is one of the few things neo nazis shouldn't do. Not because the graves are Jewish, I just think fucking with graves is sad.

That said, this was definitely done by a Jew. Just another 'hey Rabbi.'

>as a jew
opinion discarded.

dont they have cctv there or cameras?

This is not an actual hate crime you dope. It's a hoax.

I used to work in a graveyard and once I saw a culprit of this making a getaway, a Styx looking sort of gentleman with black hair, probably not styx though.

>jewish engineering

Cool.

If you had better reading comprehension you would've realized that's exactly what I said.

Oy vey it's like another shower send more shekels to Israel goyim

Why do you need a tombstone if you are cremated?

How cheap did they go on the tomb stones if they break in half when you give them a shove?

No, they're just set on top of that bottom slab. They aren't connected by anything. Doesn't need to be.

fuck you that text got my sides into orbit

it's almost as though we should stop letting people with a religious doctrine to kill all jews into the country by the thousands every year

I thought about this also.

So, what's the theory? Zombie Nazi?

>My jew gold? You'll have to find it first! I left everything I own in one piece.
>Now pirates all over America turn over tombstones in hopes of finding treasures that will make their wildest MAGA dreams come true!

That's worse than Narutards.

As a nonjew, stop doing this to your own cemeteries and blaming it on us.

FAKE AND GAY.

Every knows all the Jews were cremated.

I never understood this meme. The rabbi is using one of those cans that spray air except it's in reverse to suck up the swastika. Why is this negative to jews?

sue the tombstone fabricator.

>i paid for one rock
>those are clearly two rocks glued togeher

>the reason why those gravestones are that expensive is because they bill you for two rocks instead of one

Those sneaky bastards.

slide thread, sage