Prove your not a blind follower and bame 1 (one) criticism you have of Hillary

I'll start:
>not personable or relatable at all

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that Eliza? Did she off herself yet??

wtf is this creature?

She was too perfect to win in this damaged world.

Her campaign was too smart to win

tfw too intelligent to win the election

My one criticism is that she was born, and has not died yet.

most of my shillary maymays are on my other computer.

insincere
a strategic liar
seems more ambitious for herself than for her country

Eliza jewtube channel pls

She a cute. CUTE!

What's this about arming the Muslim Brotherhood and the White House???
never heard this
please explain

Why does this echo chamber still bitch about that bitc? Do you really think anyone who attacks Trump is automatically a Hillary supporter?

I really should sage more often than I do.

Thanks for reminding me user.

That's literally what happened.

All the ultra high IQ people voted for Hillary. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

Posh cunts.

Leftists are hilarious.

>We are for DEMOCRACY! One person, one vote!
>All these rural and suburban retards shouldn't be able to vote though because they don't vote Democrat

Can I name one criticism I have of hitler instead?

He had a bad taste in mustaches.

is this the new "seriously guys, nuclear codes" line?

i see it parroted continuously by those "who only follow orders".

>Searching for posts that contain ‘"rural and suburban"’ and from ‘CA’ and posts after 2016-12-01. 2230 results found.

"my candidate is so clever, she can't explain why she'd be a good leader, much less relate to the proles"

>is this the new "seriously guys, nuclear codes" line?

It's the truth. It's why Hillary voters were so confident that they would win. If you live in a city, you've basically never met a Trump supporter.

There are 2 very distinct species of humanoids currently living in America: Hillary supporters, who are ultra high IQ, ultra aesthetic, ultra educated city people, and Trump/Bernie supporters, which are the exact opposite.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/

off herself of what??

no, it isn't. the truth is that she is an unrelatable, alien, corrupt, establishment puppet, who stands for literally nothing, and lies about absolutely everything.

what the podesta emails revealed was that her team literally didn't care about moral conviction or belief. all they ever debated was how to position themselves for political expediency.

you supported a deeply flawed candidate. that's the truth.

who's the cunt, you nigger?

get gassed leaf. hillary is shit.

Are you Obama leaf?

She forced Bill to raise Web Hubbels daughter and banished Bills only real child because he was black.

Thanks user. I almost posted.
Awe shit

he doesn't like you. I don't like you either

Did she ever post nudes? I know she's underage but I'd gladly get v& if I can see her sweet nipples.