How many of these false flags will (((they))) be able to pull off before it all backfires?

How many of these false flags will (((they))) be able to pull off before it all backfires?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0RKYz8oWDU
nytimes.com/2016/12/21/us/mississippi-church-fire.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Until someone catches them in the act.

We should take a page out of the FBI's book - pose as Jews on forums and encourage Jewish groups to vandalize their own shit and then catch them in the act when they do.

Gotta catch the rabbi

This

watchu doin?

I don't know, that sounds pretty jewy

On second thought, lets

Checked/thread

The problem with this is that no one will post about it except on Sup Forums and Breitbard/InfoWars which are considered fringe news sources.

It will only take effect if it's mass produced like in Hollywood or CNN. Which is problematic because (((they))) own both.

If you can't beat them, Jew them.

I'm starting to think this isn't a whatchu rabbi scenario for once. Although I wouldn't write it off, perhaps they'll "catch" a good goy using and IP phone and use it to further crack down and monitor communications.

Watch the media

Soon they will start the 6 million narrative again, just for the 6 million in the US.

A danish newspaper brought an article about an attack on a jewish cemetary today with heavy jewbias.

Keep an eye out and mark my words, the 6 gorillion will never be forgotten goys

>Soon they will start the 6 million narrative again, just for the 6 million in the US.

They already did, when Trump talked about the people lost in WWII, they went apeshit and said why not talk about the 6 gorillion....on multiple occasions.

They are also trying to turn kikes against him, but he's homies with that kike in Israel. The joos just don't know what to do with him and are confused. I guess it'll take time to figure it out for them.

i think it's muslims that are doing it but only as a PR campaign. notice all the muslim groups raising money and stuff for these incidents. they want to show themselves in a positive light because they know things can get bad for them real quick here

Corinthians 9:20

Chill the fuck out Sup Forums: youtube.com/watch?v=d0RKYz8oWDU

Could be a case of whatcha doin rabbi, but there have been a slew of robocalls lately with bomb threats. It's not just a Jewish thing.

Nah, probably democratic operatives.

They did the same during the campaign to make Trump look bad, they burned down a black church and were caught.

More likely they track it to a burner phone the rabbi bought two days before.

possible

nytimes.com/2016/12/21/us/mississippi-church-fire.html?_r=0

SUCH MANY CASES! SAD!

That's why you live stream it.

This. Stopped those church (((burnings))) real quick.

Do you understand how powerful the kike lobbying is?

This is why they have shit like JIDF and ADL and they practically own all newspapers and will suppress and make you look like an anti-semite. They will ruin your life/career.

>look at us, we jew now

If there's one thing this election proved it's that social media and youtube have far more power than the MSM.

Take a video of a bunch of Jews kicking over gravestones or a bunch of SJWs drawing poop swastikas in a bathroom and post it on twitter and 40 million people will see that shit by the next day.