Can you stop pretending you give a shit about women's safety...

Can you stop pretending you give a shit about women's safety? Women overwhelmingly support transgender people using the bathroom of their gender identity, conservative men are largely the ones who are upset by that for some reason despite it not really affecting them.

Other urls found in this thread:

care2.com/causes/rape-ranked-as-third-most-popular-sexual-fantasy-for-women.html
abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assault-domestic-violence-organizations-debunk-bathroom-predator/story?id=38604019
youtu.be/af59U2BRRAU
youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that whenever muslims rape women in europe the progressive response is "stop dressing like a slut"

A big part of growing up and understanding the world is realizing that men must protect women from their own lunacy, and that every civilization that fails to do this will invariably fall.

>We asked the "women" in our gender studies department and they told us that they, and therefore all women, are fine with trannies in their toilet.

[citation needed]

Holy fuck I was on the fence about this issue until I saw that picture. You made a fantastic fucking strawman and then kicked the living shit out of it. I was so impressed I decided hormone therapy for all public middle schoolers. You are a triumph for the left.

shit is litterally true, cry more alt-right nigger

Wasn't it the feminist movement that got trans banned from the womens bathrooms in the first place

>Sup Forums is one person may may
I think this is great OP, and I use the women's bathroom wherever possible. I'm 6'2, two hundred lbs., and have facial hair. If I'm ever questioned, I just say I identify as female.
Nothing, legally, can be done. Thanks Obama! If more men did this, we'd never have to hear about this stupidity again.

>Literally true*
>*For a given value of "literally" and "true"

see

You're right. I'm just going to convert, become a moslem, take 6 more wives, and regularly beat them and keep them as my slaves.
Be honest, YOU don't care about bad shit happening to other girls or you would be against the moslem invasion

I don't give a fuck what you accept in your asshole my young pansexual, you don't even realize that you are and what it means to be a useful idiot. What I care about is your tiny fuckass minority inflicting its shrill demands on an already too tolerant majority.

good thing only trans women will say they identify as women. perverts definitely WILL NOT say they identify as women just to get into the bathroom. that would be silly

Emotions > Facts

in all seriousness i'm starting to think liberal women actually want to be raped

Reminder that the "disturbing number of rapes" is a fiction.

wow this really jingled my bells

Proof women support transgendered individuals using their bathrooms plz.

I don't care about women being raped but I do care if shit like it happens to small girls not only are you ruining their lives you're creating the next generation of feminazis

explains all the estrogen they lace into processed foods.

Shut your fucking trap you degenerate filth
Sage!

Sick straw man!!! Have a (you)

Well, have you?

>starting
Uhhhh...
care2.com/causes/rape-ranked-as-third-most-popular-sexual-fantasy-for-women.html

oh jesus christ

I hate this 1 in 5 women raped on College campus meme.

>Can you stop pretending you give a shit about women's safety?
I never pretended. I hope they all get raped to death.

Thanks, Russia.

Now you know. Have fun with THAT redpill!

exactly who do you think decides to put psuedoestrogens in food? wifi and microwaves also distrupt your bodily functions. thats all fact, nobody planned that shit as some vagina loving conspiracy you fucktard

can't give you proofs of that but the organization agianst violence on women is in total support of it, no idea what the actual whole body of other females think

abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assault-domestic-violence-organizations-debunk-bathroom-predator/story?id=38604019
finally dug up the article, domestic violence agaisnt women is in contempt that trans are a threat since they provide a less statistical threat than people born women.

>I'm in the majority youre a minority
you know its a sign of lack of mental development that you can't understand how minorities and majorities actually function in real life right?

Have you tho?

Nope. Women are adults and can make their own decisions, keeping Trannies out of bathrooms is about protecting kids.

Women are one of the many tools of the Devil youtu.be/af59U2BRRAU

Behave you wench.

DEUS VULT! youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY

Your wish isn't too far off from reality.

Just go to a store that you know has a bathroom with only one toilet, or better yet, hold your shit until you get home like all women actually do.

No women support women. When a man tried to use a women's bathroom in Oregon he got kicked out of the pool.

BUT HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE.

>exactly who do you think decides to put psuedoestrogens in food?
The Jews.

it's about keeping children safe, not women. No one cares what happens to degenerate whores.

>A wild retard appears
>Takes an off the cuff joke seriously
>Cites a heavily left wing, politically motivated charity as a source on "all women".
>Then makes a vague and nonsensical comment about the dynamics of majority and minority.

Did you have an actual point in there somewhere?

Just become Mormon. You can do the same thing and not get associated with shitskins

Is there a conservative or a republican in congress pushing a law that prohibits man who think they are women to use the women's bathroom.

*chirp sound*

No? THEN GO FUCKING AWAY

> Can you stop pretending
Funny comingfrom someone using such blatant strawman (sry, straw-person) tactics.

My wife doesn't want to use the public restrooms any longer and is glad we are moving from California to Oklahoma.

Conversation I had last month with my Ukrainian wife that's lived in the US for three years now:

Be at Target
>I was in the bathroom and some guy walked in and sat in the stall next to me.
"Did you actually see it was a guy?"
>I think so, I think that's him over there.
Just a plainly dressed, moderately overweight guy looking at sunglasses
"There was a thing a few months ago where Target said anyone can use whatever bathroom they want"
>what? why?
"They're trying to protect crossdressers and stuff"
>that's stupid, my skin is crawling, I don't want this
"It's their business I guess, it's only a matter of time until it becomes a problem. Trans people are only like 0.02% of the population."

>disturbing number of rapes on college campuses
[citation needed]
>never attacked anyone
strawman
it doesnt have to be "attacks"
little girls dont need to have to face gross degenerate insane disturbed dejects of nature

spbp

Red pills champion correlation over causation?

Sure thing brah.

The whole restroom (non) issue is a distraction method from shit that really matters. Disallowing unisex restrooms sounds like an enticing pro-conservative issue to stuffy "war on xmas" christian types, but in reality EVERYONE is socially conservative about taking a dump outside of their comfortable home.

I mean who doesn't prefer a single-use bathroom with a LOCK to quietly and privately do their business? Or to safely send their children into while out in public?

It doesn't matter what sex the restrooms are if they're all unisex AND single-use with a LOCK. It actually makes *everyone's* lives easier and more comfortable out in public if we have such an option on a regular basis.

Are unisex restrooms really not just the natural evolution of modern conveniences? Not only are these new restrooms a more comfortable option for any gender, but they're also more comfortable for people with disabilities/wheelchairs/issues of any kind. These restrooms are a negligible financial burden on new construction and they're not a requirement in most local legislation for small existing business owners.

Is there some Alt-right faction who is REALLY gung-ho on forcing everyone to settle for using gender specific GROUP restrooms? Do I really need to tolerate insecure manchildren coming up to the urinal next to me and hocking a yuggge ass ball of lung butter as a way to mark their territory - as if to say "don't mess with me when I'm vunerable you fucking homos"? I don't need to smell your grandma's funky ass chili on the way out -- is THAT what people are fighting for?

Has anyone seen a bathroom labeled Transgender? I have not. If there are transgender people out there (I don't care), and such an option is more comfortable to them - GREAT.

Making it a "I don't understand your gender so fuck you" issue makes what? What is the point of fighting this fight?

Wait, I thought Campuses and college institutions have been liberal run for a number of years.

Do Liberal policies cause rape?

Women are collectively too stupid to have an opinion that matters to me. That's why White men are always in charge of any functional society.

Reminder: traitors hang first.