So, Croats are basically Serbs who were molested by catholic priests. Why do they hate Serbs so much...

So, Croats are basically Serbs who were molested by catholic priests. Why do they hate Serbs so much? It's quite stupid actually.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millet_(Ottoman_Empire)
sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-1/16
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Serbs like to kill them for fun

American intelligence strikes again?

fpbp also we killed and raped old,poor,women and children also we made parents eat the flesh of their own babies while singing chetnik's songs damn it feels good to be a Serb

More commenting that the peoples of the Balkans enjoy taking turns trying to eradicate each other.

Croats-Serbs bad blood is not very old. In their own interests is to overcome it and show big fuck you to kraut muslims.

low iq mostly

I agree. The people of the Balkans have a long history of bad blood with the Muslims. They should unite to drive the Saracens back to hell.

This we also eat Albanian babies mixed with Croatian guts and Bosnian blood.

they aren't though
Croats are different nation, similarities come from the fact we're both Slavs and live next to each other, as well as mixing
on the other hand, Montenegrins are Serbs and Macedonians are Bulgarians with identity crisis

Why so obsessed with us Ivan? This thread and no comment here is about us yet you post two Germany related pics in your two posts and use the word "kraut muslims". Maybe time to grow up?

Muslims are the least of our problems
most of Muslims aren't even a problem
yeah some of them are Turk-loving fucks but key word is some

Mother Russia doesn't forget the 20 million it cost to send the Nazi bastards to hell

Maybe they should focus on other things instead to improve their shitty standard of living. Those that held the most grudges improved the least since then.

The balkans and all of the people who live here have been doomed to eternal suffering and damnation the moment the turkish hords invaded. 500 Years of absolutely no advancement and involvement of half the population mixed in with foreign meddling have left their tole.

>mixed in
never happened, but we got cucked culturally
on top of that 2/3rds of Balkans population disappeared

>tfw Russians will never be as tough as South Slavs
>tfw the only countries where you can't scare anyone with your language are South Slavic, it actually sound cute to us
>tfw South Slavic languages sound like a machine gun being fired
>tfw you get BTFO in sports by South Slavic teams on a regular basis
>tfw Russians are manlets compared to South Slav

Accept it, South Slavs are the best Slavs. Actually we don't even share the same genetics, you are R1a, we are haplogroup I.

RUSSIA BTFO!

I should of put a comma i didnt mean mixed in as we got blacked i mean on top of being dragged back to the stone age by the turks we had the misfortune of being the subject of mostly anglo but also kraut and russian bullshit, zones of influence divide and conquere that type of shit

Based BiH.

>Murican education.
Croatians genocided 500000 serbs when htiler gave them independence in ww2.
There were evil acts on both sides like there always. Just like they portray as much evil nazis and allies didndu nuffin even though they did things like firebomb dresden and nuke japan ect.

yeah that too
but you can't really blame foreigners for everything, we had a chance with Yugoslavia and we ruined it
we might face tough odds but our own stupidity is what fucked us over

250-300,000 is a more realistic number

Yea balkans are fucked, no one talks about this but Serbs had about 700000 casualties in ww1 about 16% of the population, percentage wise Serbs suffered the most.

>we
>western flag

every single time, i hate you fucking diaspora faggots your right to call yourself the nationality you were born in should be revoked desu

literal dregs of society go to the west to make money and ruin our fucking image in the world

on top of everything you come back here after cleaning some austrian's toilet for 20 years to show off your brand new bmw and your children with their stupid football haircuts being subhuman to our kids

literally fuck all diaspora faggots forever

(((Official))) numbers put it at half a mil but yes they prob are closer to your number. Probably inflated for muh holocaust reasons.
Just pointing out that neither serbs nor croatians are good/evil, theres always shit on both sides.

t. Kebab

bs man we only had like 1,2 years to do something
dont forget yugoslavia for 99 percent of its lifetime was our enemy seeing that it was a communist mess
and in those like 2 years 89 , 90 communism fell making yugos position of playing both sides not possible anymore
and the west aka the us wanted to either make yugoslavia a western ally or if we refuse fuck us up
again since aparently we south slavs are the most unlucky people in the world we had the misfortune of a couple of titos generals fucking milosevis and alija the balija izetbegovic beaing leaders at the time. If we actualy had someone with a brain we could of made it and now we would have to be going to germany to clean their fucking toilets.

serbs talk about it all the time

t.Ozkan

at least our wifes weren't fucked by muslims like yours lmao

people here, and in general, make a huge mistake when they apply same standards everywhere
yeah, humans are similar, Balkans situation has it's own peculiarities
for example, saying that nationalism is cancer would make you pariah here, but it's true for Balkans
nationalism here is cancer, at least in present form
but then you get to commie-style "not true nationalism" bullshit

t. Adnan

i do agree on the language part, to me Russian and pretty much every non-serbian slavic language sounds like nyaa nyaa nyaa babble

I'm Orthodox
how many Balkan Muslims do you know?
you had people with brains, like Marković
but we are dumb and we let shitty people seize power

protestants used to hate catholics too here (and vice versa). yugoslavians are just 50 years behind us and a little more emotional and retarded.

I don't mean to shit on Croats here, but Croatia was a battleground unlike Serbia
so I assure you far more Croatian women were raped in that age than Serbian women
of course you had Serbs in Croatia too so it's not so simple, but history isn't as simplistic as you think it is :^)

t. reumannplatz

Well if Draza won maybe it would be different, but the King sold us out to the eternal anglo and his commies anyway

Yugoslavia ended with federalism and copy-pasting the ottoman border of bosnia (deliberately)

Kek, triggered much?
Btw, all diaspora fags I know sent their kids to college and they will definitely come back with a shitton of cash.

I honestly thought I was the only one who found the russian lanugage to be incredibly cute desu. Like all of these westerners saying its a though and manly language had me confused.
well we done goofed all we could do now is accept our fate I guess.
the only people who say something against nationalism here are full blown either liberals or communists antifa types but they dont say anything about the real cancer nationalism like the one that all the political parties spew and jerk off to
like they have a problem with real nationalism like being religious or being patriotic or whatever

try 150 years

I have some bosnian muslim neighbors, they look european, no hijabs, the female wears typical summer attire in the summer, gave children christian names ect ect. I know its an anecdote but I think a lot of them honestly don't subscribe and practrice islam anymore, probably see it more as an ethnic gorup. Funny enough the youtuber "Angry Foreigner" is of bosnian muslim background and he is one of the few people in sweden speaking against the rapefugees.
But its all anecdotes, should get someone else from balkans to confirm.

If draza won I would probably be dead so fuck of uros.

>Serbia
>not a battleground

Back to school with you Nemanja.

Chetniks were an incompetent mess
I can't imagine any realistic scenario where they "win"
the fact they were incompetent has nothing to do with Churchill
Churchill didn't like commies but commies here resisted

i know that you stupid mountainniggers have no real education but serbia was ruled by the ottoman empire for almost 200 years, we defended ourselves and our women too.

I'm gonna explain it to you non-balkan cunts:
>everyone in the balkans is a serb, just different sorts
>montenegro are pussy serbs that ran into the mountains
>croats are serbs who bent over to the west and the catholic church
>bosnians are serbs who bent over to the east and muslims

They are all traitors and we should do away with all of them.

Unification or death.

was in response to

Our muslims are the poster boy for everything pol hates and I hate too. It would take forever to explain them, but dont think that just because they arent like your typical blow myself up sandniggers that they are any better infact they are worse

let me really make you think: name 5 honest and competent nationalist politicians here
only ocassionaly, unlike Croatia
Serbia was a Ottoman territory
and while OE was shit, it wasn't really an anarchy where everyone raped everyone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millet_(Ottoman_Empire)

thing is you don't know history so it's hard to talk with you and explain you shit

Why do you Yugo-niggers take the b8 so easily?

I enjoy watching you guys argue among yourselves as much as the next guy, but this one was a really poor trole.

Also, Croats are just Serbs with a faggoty accent :^)

So only the ones that leave are good?

sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-1/16

"This law was imposed by the Ottoman rulers and widely practiced in countries under the Ottoman rule (provinces of the Ottoman Empire were: Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia) until the very end of the 19th century."

topkek, stop being a dumb mountainnigger

>breivikmanifesto
lol k

Yeah serbians- jews of balkan.
Choosen nation by alien saint Sava

lurk more before talking shit next time

Prety much. Most of them just assimilated. The ones here are worse.
The only ppl in politics here are either former communists ppl who got rich of shady stuff and the opposition is all either payed by one of the top politicians to fuck over his enemy like ivanic here in bosnia or they are just memes like zivi zid. Let me make zou think even more name 5 real political parties in ex yugoslavia. And i mean like real parties because as i think you know here everything is in reverse the conservatives support joining the eu the social democrats support liberal economy and so on. The only person with some sort of crystalizied ideology is seselj and he is a walking meme.

Our muslims are the poster boy for everything pol hates and I hate too. It would take forever to explain them, but dont think that just because they arent like your typical blow myself up sandniggers that they are any better infact they are worse

could you elaborate? I'm a Bosnian diaspora (inb4 fuck off diasporafag) and all the Muslims I've met have been completely secular/western. What are they like in Bosnia?

We aint cigans and turks...

Anyway I find it quite sad that it is that way.
DNA tests done on them shows that they are European. Probably the tribal mindset is what stops them from leaving, same with serbian orthodoxy and croatian catholicism. Tribalism in balkans is retarded must be those illyrian genes.

Nebeski Narod! Bre!

Again based.

Si Srbin ili Hrvat?

forgot to greentext the first line kek

20 mil russians is like the cost of 1 aryan tho

Lol, we love arguing with each other, but don't want to create threads out of fear the other party would think we are obsessed with them. As soon as somebody else creates a thread all gloves are off and we can go back to our most beloved sport.

Wait got a better pic!

this meme explains it better then anything i could tell you i thinkand also maybe im being overly emotional and subjective bust seeing how you guy got to sit around and drink opium for 500 years while we had to be slaves and in the end we didnt get shit in return for hundreds of years of fucking slavery and death and you got out of every situation makes me mad desu.
Nauci gramatiku.

this is freaking hilarious, and I bet more than a bit true

>and also maybe im being overly emotional and subjective bust seeing how you guy got to sit around and drink opium for 500 years while we had to be slaves and in the end we didnt get shit in return for hundreds of years of fucking slavery and death and you got out of every situation makes me mad desu.
A bit confused who are you referring to?
Also do Bosnian Serbs refer to themselves as Serbs or Bosnians?

Giving an opportunity to Balkanfags to debate or insult one another is not trolling we actually like it.

Just balias call themselfs as bosniaks, artificial identity created by austro-hungary

Bosnian is just a regional identity like dalmatian or bavarian. So both regionally as a Bosnian nationally as a serb.
Im a herzegovian myself.

Oh oprostite fini gospodine, jeste li Vi Srbin ili Hrvat?
Koja si ti seljacina.

Mislim da razumijem što govoriš

>you guys got to sit around and drink opium for 500 years while we had to be slaves and in the end we didnt get shit in return for hundreds of years of fucking slavery and death and you got out of every situation makes me mad desu.

ja nisam musliman, samo pitam

croats, serbs, bosnians, Montenegrin, they are all the same ethnic group genetically, but since they each all took different paths on the Ottoman Empire fuck party train, they hate each other. With the Bosnians and Montenegrin generally assimilating to Turkey, Serbia to Russia, and Croatia to Austria.

Nemoj se ljutiti porodico. Hrvat.

a very large amount of the balkan population is muslim, and not refugee muslim, but geniunely have been muslim for centuries. It's not far to say that Islam is foreign to the Balkans, because desu, considering how late a lot of these groups christianized, Islam wasn't that much later.

Thanks for the answers lad, I'm just a 3rd party interested in European history. Not too much about balkans online so I like to get some perspective from the people. Sup Forums seems like the right place.
Are serbs in bosnia ever gonna try and get independence?

Možda je iz mješanoga braka

Dobar.

not sure why it autocorrected to desu when I didn't even use one of the word filters

Nije, ovaj post je dokaz:

Monteniggers are just as big fans of russians as serbs. Russian sperm is a delicacy in those parts.
They have been trying for years kek. They are prety close too. They have their own state called republic of srpska in bosnia. I mean bosnia is being held together by foreing will nobody here wants to live with each other. I hope that us croats can get herzeg bosnia back too that would be great.

>not sure why it autocorrected to desu
kek

Serbs are poor man's Croats.

so Serbs are poor man's Serbs?

>They have their own state called republic of srpska in bosnia. I mean bosnia is being held together by foreing will nobody here wants to live with each other.
So do the different ethnic groups govern themselves then?
>I hope that us croats can get herzeg bosnia back too that would be great.
Wtf are you gonna do about all the muslims though, wouldn't be surprised if sauides had their claws in them as a gateway to europe.

Serbs are vlachs+gypsies+roaches. Inferior subhumans basically.
We'll exterminate you eventually, roach.

>wouldn't be surprised if sauides had their claws in them as a gateway to europe.
They alredy have a couple of towns they made from scratch around sarajevo also they have like a couple of hundred phantom companys that they launder money with. What are we gonna do? Kill them we arent afraid of them we arent cuck like ppl in the west. Its funny the thing proventing us and the serbs from finally getting rid of bosnian kebabs are westerners.

Didn't Dodik say he was going to hold 2018 referendum for independence?

He is actually playing this pretty smart. He tested the waters with the first referendum in January and saw that the Bosnian government is weak and incapable. Also the International community is toothless tiger considering how they responded.

there was never concrete evidence for that nor genetic studies showed that we're descendants of turks or whatsoever
it's more likely that it was otherwise because today more than 70% of the turks don't have turkic origin but the origin from the countries from where pashas and new born babies were taken and raised as janissaries, predominantly balkan ones. ottomans never wanted to assimilate us though

tldr you're full of shit

Croats
>Hates Eu
>Loves Germany
>Pick one faggots

Im kinda worried that if rs acutally leaves we would be left with the kebabs we have to get herzeg bosnia back in a more real way we already have separate institutions and shit but we need more. Then the remaining parts would be governed by nato and they would be a shithole like kosovo seing how the muslims live of taking taxes from us and just building shit in their areas. There has to be a end to this injustice.

Kek, we are all the niggers of Europe. Considering how close we are genetically you can exterminate yourself after that.

Would you like for me to make a chart of all of the Serbian battles against kebab. Holy shit you are stupid, go to wikipedia now and read about our battles.

/thread

oh looks it's diaspora(or proxy) trolling us again

You actually have to win one of them to count. Not have your kings head chopped of in your holly land and celebrate it as a victory.