"Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a dumb man's idea of a smart man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man."

>"Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a dumb man's idea of a smart man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man."

How well does this describe Trump and his supporters?

>my clever words will beat the president!

>Tuck Frump :^)

He's also a liberal man's idea of an evil man.

ketchup with steak...

>It's a "the billionaire isn't actually rich" -episode

>getting beat by a poor, dumb, weak man

why do liberals keep shit talking the lower classes?

I thought they wanted to help them

But I love Donnie. He makes me cry.

He only has 2-3 billion not 10 like he claims.

Liberals got into this mess by pretending Trump is some bumbling idiot miraculously winding up in favorable situations. It's moronic to still underestimate him at this point.

Oh shit, food stamps when?

>How well does this describe Trump

Not nearly as well as "45th President of The United States"

But Trump is objectively rich by any standard. Not just compared to poor people.

This is dumb man's idea of a meaningful analogy.

It sounds clever; but it means nothing.

Hillary is a poor man's idea of a devilish cunt, a dumb man's idea of a devilish cunt, and a weak man's idea of a devilish cunt

Gee, I wonder why they don't vote for someone they deem competent

>stating something is the opposite of what it is is profound
>thinly veiled disdain for the poor and simple minded

This isn't wisdom, it's the edgy observation of a teenager who has yet to come to terms with all of our inherint hypocrisies.

Apathy is not wisdom

Oh in that case since he's only richer than 99.999% of people instead of 99.9999 then he may as well be poor huh?

It does little to describe his supporters, tragically. However it well describes his opponents. Self righteous, egotistical, supremely arrogant to think themselves better than the common man. They sneer at the general public with one face, and tell them they need to listen with the other. What scumbags.

>"Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a dumb man's idea of a smart man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man."
sooooo... he's a normal person?

ah cool another copypasta to add to the filters

People keep trying to discredit Trump in every little way they can but the fact of the matter is, Trump won. He didn't just win the election, he won at life.

You can call him names all you want, you can whine on Twitter all you want with your dead ass political party, you can nitpick all his little quirks all day, he fucking beat you. He beat all of us. Trump has lived his life as a billionaire and has fucked probably hundreds of women and as his last hoorah in life he's literally become the most important and powerful man to ever exist. Trump is the most successful man to ever exist. Sure he might not be the richest but he's gained a status that very few others have gotten on top of being so rich it doesn't even fucking matter.

You can bitch all you want but it's because you know he's better than you.

Most upboated comment of all time.

At ten billion dollars he's a rich man's idea of a rich man too.

Guys I'm asking for some actual discussion not just people getting emotionally triggered by the statement and lashing out at me over it.