LEAKED AUDIO PROVES ANTI-TRUMP TOWNHALLS MANUFACTURED

dailycaller.com/2017/02/27/leaked-audio-reveals-anti-trump-forces-manufacturing-hostile-town-hall/

>Leaked audio from an anti-Trump protest group meeting reveals activists with anti-Trump group Indivisible plotting how to best manufacture a hostile environment at a town hall with Republican Sen. Bill Cassidy in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana on Friday.

>The activists split up into an “inside team” — tasked with occupying “as many seats as we can” and an “outside team,” whose job was to “give [the media] the coverage they want” before joining the others inside. Activists were instructed to dress like conservatives and leave at home “any signifier that you’re a liberal” in order to blend in with constituents.

>“Game plan number one is to fill as many seats as we can, right? If it’s all of us in there and the poor people of Breaux Bridge are sitting behind us, well then tough luck for them,” said one organizer, identified by KPEL as James Proctor. His “poor people” comment drew laughs from the other activists.

>“The Indivisible Guide does say that when you start to lose the meeting, that’s when you boo and hiss,” one unidentified activist can be heard saying. “Right, I was going to say that,” another activist replied. Local news outlet The Advertiser reported that members of the crowd “frequently interrupted, expressing disagreement with some of Cassidy’s positions and shouting out their own questions.”

youtube.com/watch?v=nGgG17Jlmo4

Other urls found in this thread:

kpel965.com/indivisible-acadiana-member-speaks-to-kpel-news-ahead-of-bill-cassidy-town-hall-audio/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=381&v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru8C5vjog_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>daillycaller.com

Fake news, dropped.

If you want some real facts, here's one. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote and should be sitting in the oval office.

How do we know this wasn't faked?

bump
posted thread on this earlier

I'm from near Breaux Bridge and anyone else from the area would know immediately that this was a set up. People around here don't protest or get overly aggressive about politics. They may get passionate but listening to some eyewitness accounts these people weren't from around here. It's easy to spot somebody that ain't from the area.

legit source pls
i want to believe

>real facts
>US election is based on popular vote

pick one faggot.

>facts
>should be

There you go again using those words you don't understand.

It's easy for anyone who can spot a liberal to tell. I watched the Tom Cotton one--Arkansas isn't full of blue haired dykes, but that town hall sure was. You can tell the minute they start to talk in the condescending kindergarten teacher lib voice

I've visited Breaux Bridge. They're a small, quiet town of decent people. I KNOW this was a set up. Since this small town never receives media attention, not many will see this for what it really is. I anticipate other small-towns to be targeted with this type of set-up garbage, as these areas never receive media attention. Nobody is going to look at this and think, "Hey, that's a set up! That's a quiet, decent town."

Guys don't you remember these fake town halls happened during the Bush second term?

kpel965.com/indivisible-acadiana-member-speaks-to-kpel-news-ahead-of-bill-cassidy-town-hall-audio/

The local talk radio station.

Hillary won the popular primary elections and still lost to Obama.

There was a similar situation in the New Orleans area recently too.

>dailycaller

My bet is since Breaux Bridge is about two-hours away from NOLA, it's possible several of these plants came from there. Start looking at other southern states to see this garbage happening, and then estimate the mileage.

>His “poor people” comment drew laughs from the other activists.

This is bullshit but I believe it.

The contempt the left has for the poor and working poor is stunning, and only matched by the disgust with which they now say "we have to win back the white voters", like an afterthought.

They're pretty fucking open with there being no solutions to offer them, but they continually claim they need to focus on their "message". In other words, what can we promise the dumb rubes so they come back to us?

Listen to their strategists being interviewed on 538's podcast. They will admit there are no jobs coming back. They're gone forever. People need to be retrained. The interviewer actually asks "how do you retrain a 40 year old guy who's worked in a mill all his life" and they can't answer.

It's an ill hidden truth.

It's not too hard to verify, in an age of facebook.

The indivisible guide leaks are there if you look hard enough.

No shortage of potemkin village shit out there.

>Activists were instructed to dress like conservatives and leave at home “any signifier that you’re a liberal” in order to blend in with constituents.
So they dressed professionally and took out the piercings?

I'm glad you believe in majority rule. Now you understand why LGBTQ matters are trivial and should be ignored utterly.

Meaning, if something happens in a small Mississippi town, look to see how far away it is from Jackson. If something happens in Alabama, look to how close to Birmingham. That sort of thing. Southern states are notorious for their capital cities being hopelessly leftist.

Yes, because of things like

absolut madman

bump

someone send this to fox news, get it out to the normie population.

Let them know that everything the these faggot anti-trumpers organize proves that they are nothing but fake news.

I've worked in higher education at private, liberal arts universities for a decade. You wouldn't believe how many times I've heard students and faculty openly mocking "townies" and the poor in general who live around these rich campuses. Faculty in general are so far detached from normal working society it feels alien speaking with them sometimes.

I hope Tucker covers this

YEAH! Isn't it obvious that 95% of Arkansas is far left, but voted republicans their whole life,but are now just starting to realize the republicans duped them, and the only reason the republicans won anyway was voting suppression and Russian hacks! :^)

That's minority shit more than anything though

Fuck off bog nigger

Anyone with a brain knows that most of these protests are paid for by Soros. Soros is so salty he lost money in the markets that he is throwing more money in the hole. What a fucking loser Soros is.

>non-stop crying about unsubstantiated reports of russians hacking the election
>un-ironically using "conspiracy theorist" as an insult against others

It's like they don't even listen to what they're saying.

I wonder if Mike Fitzpatrick will be GRASSROOT'D whenever he does a,townhall

This would be right up his alley.

This. Big mistake going to Louisiana of all places to try and stage protests. We're pretty hard leaning Republicans and on top of that we all have a Big Easy mentality of not getting riled up about anything. Literally the worst place to stage something like this.

If you guys have friends on FB from Louisiana, post it and mention them.

Acadians are so lazy facebook is the only form of community organizing we use.

Protip for other Americans: if you read ANYTHING involving Louisiana that would require a ton of people getting off their couch, it's probably FAKE NEWS

It's Obama's signature move

Watch this thread get slid

kill yourself, greaseball nigger

the thing that doesn't sit right me is the fact these people are supposed to be the left's "tea party" movement, yet they are mostly showing up and yelling at republicans. if this was an organic movement, they would be protesting dems. but if they were protesting dems, I doubt the media would even cover it

Maybe they could have made it more believable to say at the town hall there was also a benefit selling plate-lunches to get T-Don a new wheelchair and Geno Delafose was playing.

Oh boy look at all the sliding going on right now.
Really activates my almonds.

the so called guide leaks are not leaks though. They are literally play by play tactics used by the so called Tea party movement during the King Nigger administration. The obviousness in their shilling should have been clue #1. Both political parties are being played.

Should have listened to Rand...

bumperiono

bump for justice.
I want this trending before midnight.

No they aren't but ok lmao.

Every single news outlet is clowning on you guys and writing satire on this whole thing.

God damn, the delusion is real. "any negative outpouring of criticism is a staged event"

You guys need to come back to the real world

no fucking shit. it was gone from the front page in a split second.

>Louisiana
So they'll just get run over then

The only place Hillary belongs is prison

bamp

>potato nigger

hillary clinton is an unrelatable, corrupt, bought and paid for establishment politician, with no morals not conviction on a single topic - every election promise was about political expedience and nothing else

and lefties bought it. the alleged "smart" lefties. the really clever lefties, who believe a crooked politician, lying with her every other word.

bump

At what point does this become treason?

Why do they not check ID's at the door and only allow locals in?

Bumpbumpbump

Bumpobumpobumpo

SPREAD

I KNEW IT WAS THAT FAT KIKE BEHIND THIS

never. it's never treason when corrupt democrats commit any wrongdoing whatsoever.

and that's because all the "smart" people vote for her. they're clever enough to understand that the political elite only do it entirely in the interest of the common voter.

Keep bumping you fags, the audio is the youtube link

you need some factual information

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=381&v=bX3EZCVj2XA

(((manufacture)))
It's called activism. That's like saying Sup Forums manufactured the Swedish immigrant rape scandal by paying attention to it and talking about the existing story

>To the surprise of absolutely no one

nothing the left does is genuine and that's their Achilles heel. people are finally waking up to their artificial messaging.

salad dodger

Well when you see buses shipping people into your town the day of a protest its a pretty clear indicator that SOMEBODY is directing these people.

fuck off shill

DEFINITELY NOT SOROS

>it's a ylyl episode.webm

MSM BTFO

IT'S ALL OUT MEDIA WAR
proof
youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU

HI SHAREBLUE SAY HI TO SOROS FOR ME

It's time to start talking impeachment.

Hillary Clinton did not win the popular vote. If she did she would be president t

>fact
>should
Let me tell you a fact then. Cromwell should have finished the job purging Ireland.

This is the real evidence. Spicer even has paper work showing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru8C5vjog_k

lolol

I was wondering why NPR was bothering to run a story about politicians not showing up to the town halls due to all the fear and anger. I was like nigga wat you're lucky to have irate people show up to those things at all.

bump

I don't get it bong.

BAMP

it was pretty fucking obvious anyway

What a shock.

When Bernie made the joke about anti Trump protests being like the Tea Party, only not paid for by millionaires, I cringed.

link to story?

Fuck off you shill and/or arrogant & stupid faggot.

All you have to do to discover that this is a true thing is

>1.) Find a city where a major Republican speech/Town Hall/Event is being staged.

>2,) Go onto that city's Craigslist.org and go to (JOBS > Non-Profit)

>3.) see the HUNDREDS OF LISTINGS for SJW/Activist groups paying $15hr to protest or be an "activist" for various SJW/LGBT/Abortion rights groups at said event.

It's literally a bunch of Squatter junkies and Starbucks liberals on their days off making money for shit like Bob Creamer/Podesta's Democracy Partners and various Soros groups.

Wow holy shit an anti-Trump group planned to protest Trump and they did! This proves pizzagate is real

Amen brother.

The polls were spot on. Well within their 2-3% margin of error as long as you base the results on the populat vote and NOT the outdated electoral college.

Fuck drumpf, fuck white people and allahu ackbar.

brother jim reporting here

Lol, got any proof of those buses? And you're right, except it was the tea party that's bused people in.

How were they protesting Trump by disrupting a town meeting in bumfuck nowhere?

Yep. Texas - Austin. Liberal beyond saving

By telling people they don't like Trump?

It wasn't even about Trump. It was mainly about healthcare.

Jewish Bump

I can't prove who ordered the buses, no. I can say that blue haired poets and urban monkeys are not the normal tea party crowd though.

>Sup Forums's right wing activism is manufactured!
>the guidelines say to call them a shill when they say something you disagree with!

It's true though.

The same unconfirmed sources that verified that the Tea Party are financed by the Koch brothers and that Russia hacked the election told me.

>anti-Trump group Indivisible plotting how to best manufacture a hostile environment at a town hall with Republican Sen. Bill Cassid

Anyone else notice how the 3 people that run Indivisible were originally described as former "Democrat Party Operatives" on CNN????

Now that the protests have taken off, CNN descrbes the 3 of them as "grassroots activists". They have never mentioned the DNC connection since.

These townhalls are literally run by Hillary staffers.......they arrive early so that no republicans can get in.

beats me I only listen on the radio in my car

I guess it must have been last Friday during All Things Considered, but it might have been a promo for some other show.

So is cripplechan raiding or some shit? The contrarian posting has been off the charts the last week.

That explains all the b8 and sliding in the catalog.