Former mod of /r/European and Jewish shill get married

Projectmayhem666 and his Gypsy Jew cunt showing off on plebbit that they got married.

reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/5why0y/the_conclusion_of_projectmayhem666_and_lovely_leah/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/5why0y/the_conclusion_of_projectmayhem666_and_lovely_leah/deacux8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit tier thread, jew

that jew is uglier than usual, and that's saying something

You mad Goy?

>Redditors are ugly weirdos and gyppos
Okay..

>it's another white nationalist never had any principles to begin with and married the first pussy he tasted thread
You kids need to grow the fuck up

It's not a slide thread you moron, it's in the linked content. And he was in fact active in National Front (UK) for a time. Then he met this kike and married her.

It's retarded as hell but probably not a slide thread.

That's her wedding makeup?

Jesus christ, hire a fucking professional. Her eyeliner looks like it's boot polish applied using her crusty dildo.

that's it i'm deleting my reddit account

what your political point, dumbass?

>it's now acceptable to openly post links to Reddit on Sup Forums
>people don't automatically call OP a faggot for being from reddit

Dam dudes like 9/10 Chad wonder why he settled for THAT. I'm guessing extremely tiny Penis?

But wtf does it have to do with politics. I guess it's news but do you really care about some drama from reddit? The guy made his choices without influencing events. Also OP has still 1 ID he doesn't seem as interested in the thread.

it's still sliding the good threads

That he's a race traitor bastard who fucked over /r/European.

I'm gonna photoshop the guy off and fap to this gal's face. She has a pig face, pretty ironic for a jewess.

That guy is not a chad. But this whole situation is hilarious.

>the good threads

you must be new

what a fucking scumbag loser - I hope she has a miscarriage

If there are no good threads why do you keep coming back to this shithole. You could have way better threads and conversations elsewhere.

i used to post in /r/european, it was pretty based. i posted there when people like trafalgarian, romebeach ect... posted there

She's so average, she needs ton of make-up, ton of lipstick, ton of fake hair to feel feminine. Wouldn't surprise me if that was a man.

And they are planning to have kids? Hopw do you go from redpilled to kike lover?

threads like these are the reason why this board has turned to shit

discuss reddit bullshit on reddit

the israeli "special" forces?

That guy is pretty ugly and has a noticeable combover.

He says he is the one who shut down the sub, what does he mean?

>And they are planning to have kids?

reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/5why0y/the_conclusion_of_projectmayhem666_and_lovely_leah/deacux8

it means someone needs to kick his fucking ass

God damn, this isn't fucking Sup Forums or reddit. The mods are kind of shit these days

>his hair
>that knot on his tie
>on his fucking wedding day
>reddit

8 a cute

Oh man my standards are pretty low when it comes to looks but i would pass on most of them

Some attention whoring. I was the head mod of that sub. I booted him from the mod team the second we found out that he has cucked out. He was only there as a CSS mod and did some modding when we were busy.

Thinking about it retroactively there were more than a few signs that he was a LARPER who went from one cause to another in life in search for some meaning. Should have booted him long before he cucked out. Won't let my jewdar fail me again.

He was active on this board as well. So it's as much one of "us" as a redditor.

>When you overdose on redpill and realize that fighting kikes is a battle you are bound to lose so you sell your soul to the satan and convert to jewdaism

There's a difference with getting temporarily black pilled and doing what this traitorous bastard did. Fuck him and his marriage.

>I was the head mod of that sub. I booted him from the mod team the second we found out that he has cucked out.

You should go back to where you came from redditffag

I was here long before I was there. Considering my age I was probably here when you were still hopping from one ball sack to the next. What you newfags don't get and never did was that there's a lot of value in being present where the normies roam. That sub, before it got shut down, redpilled a fuck ton of people.

/r/european was like Sup Forums but with 10 average IQ points higher

The most elite.

Go back to bed rambo you fincuck

Credit goes to a specific Swedish friend

>public surveys on iq

Top fucking kek