Redpill me on Quebec

Is it /OurPlace/?

gtfo frog proxy

no

It's the tool they use to divide and conquer Canada with. It was successfully countered for 200+ years but started becoming an issue again in the 1960's. What a (((surprise))).

Overall decent people but they control far too much of this country, and by control I mean too many of our political puppets are from Quebec. I believe separation is the only solution unless there are radical changes.

No, it's ours

Quebec is the whiny minority of provinces. Once every decade or so it chimps out, and the rest of Canada has to pay it off so it'll shut up.

Well, we kinda earn something for carrying the rest of canada in sports, arts, culture and looks.

Who is they

Only decent part of Canada desu

4/10 of the 'world' billboard top ten are Canadian and not one is from Quebec. A bastardized language and a potato dish isn't a culture not that Anglos worry about such stupid shit, and what sports do you even compete in let alone win at again? The only I can think of is Hockey and even that is debatable when you look out west per capita in each province.

I can't think of our international Quebec sports star now that I think about it. I know Ontario has a few like Milos.

Still better than Nova Scotia

Are you an idiot.

>who is Georges St Pierre

Also you all have black hair and black eyes, most of you also have slight native features as Anglos are the only group that never intermarried, the Spanish and French absorbed most of the population through intermarriage but visit any town outside a reserve in Ontario or Alberta and it's blonde/red hair and blue eyes everywhere you look.

A long retired entertainment wrestler? Really?

Hm, Quebec doesn't get many international hits on English-language radio stations? Imagine that

This is pretty much Quebec the post. There's no way you're British.

>muh culture

Quebec is the fedora-tipping province.
Quebec is the forever NEET leeching off parents province.
Quebec is the Sup Forums of provinces

Pic related is your average Quebecfag

Yeah that's what I don't get, Quebec 'culture' isn't even exported to France. They have a few video games studios but the taxpayer has to fork over 80% of the salaries. That's like paying hollywood to film here which not even Wynne is stupid enough to do.

Im not Quebecois. Im going there next month for business

Typical Anglo post, only concerned about how he appears to outsiders without paying any attention to his hollow and empty culture.

Nobody outside of Quebec cares about 'culture' we see 4/10 of the billboard top ten worldwide are Anglo Canadians we just shrug our shoulders. Literally nobody gives a shit about this stuff but you guys it's a massive inferiority complex, not even the niggers and natives are as bad.

>consuming your own culture is the world tragedy that could possibly happen!

At least you will never know the feeling of consuming your own culture, and if you do it will be in the way that an Ethiopian child experiences food.

Québec is great and pretty redpill.
Just avoid the shithole that is Montréal hipsters.

Your culture is a bastardized language and a potato dish. You literally would rather import a french nigger or arab than a 10/10 swede or german. Fuck off your province is fucking pathetic and can barely survive with third world healthcare, the highest taxes in north america, 1 in 3 federal jobs, and $11b in welfare from white canada.

Provence of Canadia

>this is what quebec faggots actually believe

Name one (1) piece of Quebec culture that is significant enough for anyone outside of your gay little french hugbox to care about.

Bunch of fucking French cunts that can't even be cool rednecks like our Cajuns

>hehe, I can't respond, better spam rebelmedia.txt

I'd rather have no immigration and a 100% homogeneous Catholic French Canadian society, immigration is an American thing

Name one (1) piece of Anglo Canadian culture that is significant enough for anyone INSIDE of your gay little Anglo hugbox to care about. Tim Hortons, Hockey and cold weather do not apply.