What do anti-gunners think of archery and bow ownership?

What do anti-gunners think of archery and bow ownership?

Do they also want to ban them? If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QOKichCXu2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no i don't see why they would

Yes, ban them.

The only legal weapon should be a vagina.

They don't care because people usually don't get murdered with them.

They also don't care about cars though, so I'm not sure what they want.

Quivers should be capped at 8 arrows, nobody has any need for a 30 arrow assault quiver

Not yet, but if all the guns were really gone, they probably would.

Absolutely.

Bow hunting has a very high rate of wounding the animal and having it run off. Some estimates are as high as 50%. The animal will die a slow and painful death after being shot with an arrow and running off.

It should absolutely be banned. It's animal abuse. Hunting should be banned as well, it's bad for the environment.

ban assault crossbows

Crossbows are already banned here.

Look at england. Or most of California

>Do they also want to ban them? If so, why

Looking at it from the wrong direction. They want people to prove they have a compelling need for the weapon greater than their feelings.

FUCK YOU CANADA

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARROWS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

There's already been a movie about a mentally unstable white teenager who massacres his fellow students with a bow

youtu.be/QOKichCXu2o

>hunting
>bad for the environment

>not banning trees so people can't make arrows
take away their ammo, not their weapons

no because "MUH HUNGER GAMES XD"

my experience with gun grabbers and archery is that they refuse to acknowledge the difference between an arrowhead and a bullet

>hunting
>bad for the environment

If you think hunting is cruel you should see what a starving deer looks like in the winter.

That's pretty fucked

nigger vagina sure is a weapon of mass destruction shooting niglets non stop

It is, niggerino.

Look it up.

The arguments in favor of hunting are laughable. "If there are too many deer they will starve to death!"

Yeah, dipshit, that's how nature works. With a low amount of food deer will reproduce less and starve until their numbers are back in homeostasis.

Hunting is not good for the environment. It's not good for animals. The only reason it's legal is because... hey, money talks.

In Poland it's legal to own bow but illegal to own crossbow for the reasons nobody ever explained.

Why do people complain about hunting with guns but when it's with a bow which is way more painful it's fine?

This actually. Leftists have a very strange habit of associating everything with fantasy media. There is an MS paint meme that mentions this.

>not banning white males so weapns can't be used by evil people anymore

Take away the racist, not their means.

Because they are faggots who think bow hunting is more natural or some stupid shit like that.

>hunting is evil
Gonna wound a Bambi with a gut shot just because I can now

>Not banning male niggers who make up 7% of my population but commit 52% of the murders
Take away the niggers, not their means of murder.

Not the person you're responding to but you are a faggot if you intentionally wound animals. That is nigger like behavior.

>Bow hunting has a very high rate of wounding the animal
This post is a bait but I completely agree with this sentence. I'm 120% pro-gun but I think bow hunting is a pure faggotry. Get yourself a firearm and hunt like a man not an medieval era special snowflake.

how is killing a wild animal and eating it any and leaving no carbon footprint worse than buying chicken tendies at the supermarket that were mass produced in a disease ridden factory full of carcinogens and cancerous chemicals?

i'll wait.

:D

Every person of european and mongol descent should know how to fletch their own bows and arrows and keep them with them always. You never know when you will have to mow down a roaming pack of wild niggers, whether you're in america, the uk, swedemalia, the dindu caliphate of france, or germanistan whites are always the target of pack herd ganging on isolated individuals. It's preferable to make and use recurves for better portability and overall better firing (faster draw, faster release, faster next shot) but you will probably have to learn how to make one from a turkroach or a mongol, both have had to be on the forefront of slaying ravenous packa of dindus since time immemorial and their only choice is recurve.

When I was 15 I caught a carp just as big with my bear hands.

...j-...Just wanted everyone to know...

>Overabundance of deer strips foliage from woods, starving other species to death as well as themselves
>Hunting is bad ;( lmao

>animals feel pain

Next you'll be telling me not to prune my plants because they'll cry. The animal is dead, it doesn't remember.

Hehehe, "bear". Oops.

Only cityfaggots who have never been outdoors say shit like this.

Deer are overpopulated in much of the US. A balance must be maintained for the well being of the environment.

One time I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Just wanted u to know bby.

Gook detected.

>I know fuckall about hunting the post

Ban everything
Ban bows, ban knives, ban mechanical tools
We all need safe society without harmful things
Knives to cut things in kitchen should be chained by government in special zones
Everyone who owns a knife will be killed at sight

Some pope banned them 1000 years ago and you people sure love to suck his dick.

That's nature. No one ever said nature is kind lmao.

Look it up, niggerino. I'm not doing your homework for you.

A few cursory Google searches will reveal that the conservation arguments in favor of hunting are all laughably bad, and in fact, it turns out that hunting is BAD for the environment.

>They also don't care about cars though, so I'm not sure what they want.
Apparently you've never encountered trainfags. Amtrak, subways, light rail, streetcars... liberals want them all in place of personal car ownership.

>The white man has been genocided, he doesn't remember

Shitty argument.

Full time amateur fisherman here, just wondering what happens with the carp next? I thought folks didn't eat carp? Invasive species maybe? ?

So can we stop feeding africans now?

But these are not

What?
Why in the fuck...?

I'm not going to argue this with someone who lives in an apartment.

You are simply 100% wrong.

Most pests introduced to alien environments common in Australia destroy the environment just by being there.
Cane toads for example or hoofed animals feet causing soil erosion.

We also had a scenario man made where snow were burning the place to the ground once a decade which no longer happens to the same degree anymore meaning population explosions of certain animals take place

I live in the countryside you don't know what you are talking about.

Gun control can only "work" if you have a very nationalist and coherent gov like japan.

Even then, a civilized society should have no issue with firearms for civilians.

> in 2006 the president here put up a bunch of bans

> Murder rate has risen like over 100% since then

if you do that many of them will try to reach europe :^)

So you don't want to hurt an animal but you want to shoot it?
Dip your bullets in morphine? Retard.

trilby detected

People do eat carp.

burden of proof and all that

Not disagreeing with your sentiment, just saying your argument is shit.

I'd consider myself anti-gun to a certain point but I think guns for hunting and sport shooting are fine.
If anything, bows are even better as they require more skill and patience to hunt with them.

I know people that smoke carp and it's not bad.

One should learn and be able to make a Scythian bow and how to safely prepare arrow poison from common poisonous plants, it may be necessary when civil war comes.

Scytho-Sarmatians used it over 800 years with a high success rate.

Besides your apparent lack of knowledge on Ecology 101 you do raise an important point.
Yes, money does talk.

And money from hunting is an extremely valuable source of funding for nature conservation.

slide thread, sage, do not respond

Yes and be sure not to forget your fedora while doing all this.

Don't worry about it, I'm sure he knows exactly well that he has no idea what he's talking about.

No, because Katness Evergreen killed evil republicans with one.

Only reason id want a bow over a gun is cause I dont think id try to kill myself with a bow

Urbanisation.

Urban and suburban retards know nothing about killing animals. Educated countryside people know a lot about it - whether it's hunting or slaughtering the stock.

Nah, they were legal until 1920's or so. As I've said, nobody knows why, you can say that they allowed for relatively quiet assassinations but the qualities crossbows have translate to bows - they're about as noisy, bows are slightly more accurate at longer ranges, crossbows are easier to shoot(especially for somebody who knows basic marksmanship - which wasn't unheard off in a country where shooting classes were part of elementary education) and that's all. So it's more of an excess law made by people who know nothing about the topic.
>poisons
Just shit on the ground and put your arrowhead into it before shooting.

Poles eat carp. To us regular people carp tasted like mud, but Poles use ancient Sarmatian magic known only to those who carry their bloodline, and obtain a tasty product from it.

see my flag

>Just shit on the ground and put your arrowhead into it before shooting.

Actually that was what Sarmatians did. They used a mixture of Aconitum root extract (wolfbane, a deadly poison) which was very common in the steppes, and their own shit.

It was a very effective weapon, hence why they survived and ruled the steppes for 800 years, feared by all their neighbours including the Romans.

I'm a Christian, dumbass, and a well-trained biochemist. If necessary I can prepare decent amounts of potassium cyanide from urine, charcoal and wood ashes with a makeshift barbecue set. In less than a day time.

put a decent broadhead on your arrow and ANY animal you hit is dead

>killing a carp
saged and reported

>b-bu you can't shoot up a school with a bow
watch we need to talk about kevin (2011), fag

make that shit legal desu
killing shit with bow is fun

Oh no! He's refuted my faulty, low effort argument and I don't feel like actually rebuttling him back so I'll just tell him to do his own research. Yeah that'll work! I've won this argument!

they love subhumans who kill animals
they hate adults who want to effectively protect themselves
so no

:D
Quality post my cognitively impaired southern friend

for the same reason they hate guns.

their emotions easily overpower their logic so they don't trust themselves around weapons since they think they might kill someone out of anger.
then they project hard and think everyone is a mentally unstable lunatic whose mental development stopped at the age of 14

They're banned on my campus; that sucks for me because I wanted to take up archery this year, but I had to leave my bow at home.

>homeostasis
>American ecological literacy
sad, and you are on the right side of the bell curve because you vaguely understand defunct and baseless assumptions like equilibrium ecology.

And ol Uncle Sam still teaches, along with equillibrum ecology, the R/K selection hueristic in public schools, in the ones that lucky enough to be allowed to learn of ecology and evolution anyways

>then they project hard and think everyone is a mentally unstable lunatic whose mental development stopped at the age of 14

Do you disagree with the notion that most people are idiots?

no, I just don't think that you should ban something for all people just because there are a bunch of morons.
if they want to kill each other, who cares

Carp isn't a game fish, it's an invasive species, therefore there are no limits and they are one of only two species you can bow hunt for. Technically it's called Asian Carp. The chinks had carp farms that flooded and the carp got loose and out of control. They destroy other fish habitat. They're a pest. It's like shooting rats; you don't kill rats for meat. I fish in pic related all the time, beautiful place to bow fish for carp and bankfish for early season walleye. Lebret SK near the bridge.

Yeah, gutter speaking Laotians. Those little fuckers will get into a fist fight with other orientals over who gets the next carp that is tossed onto shore.

We should just abolish the Haitōrei Edict so people can start carrying swords of all sorts open in public again.

We should all have guns and bows and arrows and clubs to slaughter all the humungous lesbian whales you go to your gender studies classes with you inner city leftist homosexual jew.

in fact I would love to stick you in the center of Camden with $50 glued to your shirt and make you run the gauntlet you turbofaggot

"Look it up, niggerino. I'm not doing your homework for you."

I'm sure that's what Einstein and Newton told their science committees when they were trying to prove their theories. "Just do the research, man".

They love bows and arrows because of Katniss Everdeen

Hunger Games and Harry Potter make things okay for those fags

John wick killed a man with a toothpick. I like toothpicks, please don't ban.

Britfag here. Own several longbows and a crossbow. I can shoot targets with them but can't use them for hunting.

There is literally nothing unreasonable about gun ownership requiring more stringent background checks, closing gunshow and resell loopholes and banning certain war-grade weaponry like rocket launchers and shit.

If you disagree, you're a fucking moron and don't deserve to be a citizen in this great country.

>There is literally nothing unreasonable about gun ownership requiring background checks to exercise a Constitutional right

t.cuck

I know you're a shill because:
>there's no such thing as gunshow loopholes
>background checks are already as strict as they can be
and
>you think "war-grade" is a legitimate category of weapons

they would move on to banning those if and after they succeeded in banning guns.

look at the UK. they already banned guns, now the numales are already protesting to ban hunting altogether. liberals will never be satisfied.

I'm from the southern US, I hunt, and this man is correct. 30% loss is considered good for a bow hunter. The reality is it is at least 50, if not 70. I don't bow hunt for this reason.

Yeah yeah animals don't feel pain. Sure they don't feel pain like a human. But kill an animal long and slow with a dull object and we'll address that argument.