Worst wife material

Which countries has worst wife material?
>USA>UK>Sweden>Germany>France

Other urls found in this thread:

brainskewer.com/kraft-macaroni-and-cheese-national-dish-canada-and-most-popular-grocery-item/
imgur.com/a/DFUWP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Canada
I have yet to find a woman my age that doesn't have piercings and tattoos. Tfw this country is literally degenerate.

Every single one of them.
Litterally every country in Western and Eastern Europe are whores without a doubt or question.

Of those listed:
UK and Australia are the worst, followed by Sweden and France, then Germany. There are actually quite a few good American women, it's just that the spring break whores and dindu women give everyone else a shitty reputation.

I dated a girl from Texas for awhile she was pretty good wife material. No sex before marriage but would give me blowjobs before bed instead. She was a little unhinged though as was her insane mother. Broke it off as we were pretty different people now marrying another girl

Yeah, still a lot of good women in America, just also more lard asses and sluts. Luckily the country is big enough it doesn't matter. Just don't live in like Commiefornia or Jew York

God I love Texas women

France>Germany>England>Sweden

Is it just me or does every guy have sleeves now? It looks fucking gay.

I can understand traditional pagan tats but these just look stupid.

I've met plenty of decent women in California just waiting for a guy to corrupt them

Canada. Because you don't actually have to marry a cunt to be legally married to a cunt.

>UK
nope

Yeah but so many just straight up retarded liberals

all tattoos are stupid unless its some anicent egyptian magic word or some shit that you found out while tomb raiding.

Doesn't matter to me. Women go along with the heard no matter where they're from. It's almost a crime to redpill them here, their political "beliefs" make them able to exist in our society.

piercings and tats are degenerate as fuck. Even a lot of so called young self described conservative/traditional males and females have one or both.

I don't understand the appeal. Is your personality so shitty you need to mark yourself up or wear metal on your face/body?

Along with smoking and drugs those two things are a deal breaker for me.

Def the US.

Vapid, gold digging, ignorant, loud, maniac and social media-obsessed whores that think the world revolves around their facebook status.

Canadians are going in the same direction.

South Americans are super gold digging.

French and Greeks are my faves.

Stop marrying western girls, go to South East Asia, North Korea or Eastern Europe and find yourself a good traditional wife. (if you are into to beastiality just go to Central Africa)

What a cutie.

move out of the big cities and you will find them.

>left toronto/scarborough last year for innisfil and never looked back. it's comfy living in a white town

whats up leaf

americans. i mean I'm pretty sure that most of the world unironically hates americans

USA>France>Sweden>UK>Germany

I wonder if this is true of American women or if it's simply another case of American exposure in Media with stereotypical elements giving an exacerbated and unrealistic image of American culture.

Although I could be so incredibly off on this as I have never lived outside of a rural area. I think finding quality women in the rural Midwest isn't difficult at all. I mean you can be a lot pickier about what you dislike.

I know my male cousins in my family live in Metropolitans and all their wives and girlfriends have tramp stamps and/or piercings.

Are you the greek that hates trannies

I'm Australian and there's literally nothing wrong with me

Stop larping you fucking faggot

Fucking hell, yeah.

People here hear the coming half a km away and they just cross the street, eyes rolling.

I was in Mykonos last year and I could hear the sexual antics of a group of american sluts on summer holidays from the other side of the beach.

>Greeks are my faves.
the only thing that I could complain about them is that they want to you to pay the bill, buy them shit etc etc, but that's just because of beta retards spoiling them because they can't see their dick since they have a beer belly. so if you are good lookng and redpilled you can pretty much get a waifu much more easily here imo.

i do hate trannies, but ive never talked here about trannies, only bashing faggots on /fit/

i know that feel brother

Only problem with midwest is obesity

Some of us don't like that stuff about our culture either :/

My words come from my own personal experience with American women which come as tourists here and from friends and relatives residing in the US.

You really don't need mainstream media anymore: social media gives you all you need.

not only that but americans in general are just full of themselves.

Not even cuck meme-ing but all the girls have fucked some kind of non-white scum

There is no hope for this liberal shit hole

>Germany>Sweden>UK

The holy Trinity of terrible women

I remember talking to a Swedish roastie who seemed to think clubbing in Miami was some kind of a cultural milestone...

Social media might give a clue but I think judging by tourism in your country is not a great example. They by definition are not "normal" as most Americans will never go to Europe or the Netherlands.

There are still pretty strong gender roles in Greece. You still have the guys playing macho and the girls wanting to be treated as princesses.

Which brings A LOT of drama, because Greek girls will easily pull the claws out and defend their males from other bitches. They think other girls are out there to steal their boyfriends and they can get pretty catty among them.

Other than that, they are fiery and passionate like Latinas, but more refined and sophisticated. A spicy blend, really.

Love them.

Perhaps. Obesity really isn't a terrible issue in ND or rural MN. Certainly not outside the norm.

Obesity issues are really more of a Southern thing.

So you are judging the (((Americans))) that can afford to go sexcapades Europe?

well if that's what your into then totally go for it but I'd rather be in a calm relationship

>tfw no qt gf who looks better with no makeup

Lot of fatties in Nebraska and Kansas

I am not judging them for being sexual at all.

I am complaining how fucking annoyingly loud they can be.

We like a bit of silence in Europe.

Perhaps. I am only familiar with the upper Midwest. Obesity rates are almost always higher where there are more minorities.

UK is worse than US imo.

>I am complaining how fucking annoyingly loud they can be.
>We like a bit of silence in Europe.
European tourists are often loud when they come here, bro. And I have a German-American friend who thinks Germans are an obnoxiously loud people.

I am now in the chillest relationship with a french qt.

Yet I can't get over the tumultuous, yet hilariously fun relationship I had with a Cretan prior to my current...It was just too much fun.

Canada is the worst by far. The women are mostly feminists and very much tom boys.

No wife qualities whatsoever. The national dish of Canada is Kraft Dinner, end of story.

Look it up

brainskewer.com/kraft-macaroni-and-cheese-national-dish-canada-and-most-popular-grocery-item/

Left is much cuter.

Why do they do this to themselves, jesus christ.

Probably.

but we cannot deny the nasal, ear piercing OHHHH MAAAAAH GAAAAAD typical from American girls that makes you want to run far and fast.

Man, they are loud.

Oh yeah they're awful. The beach and school are lousy with them and they're the two places I want to be. I have a knack for finding quiet girls but you have to embed yourself in roasties to do so.

Kansas and Nebraska have about 0 minorities. Just lots of high fructose corn syrup.

ikr

idk why the fuck anyone likes the loud as fuck Greeks. I think that's the most common meme we have worldwide amongst normies. I'm all against that, it's hella annoying to hear loud idiots every time I step outside the house

This is true. I found Midwestern women rather based/conservative. But they wouldn't stop trying to convert me to Christianity.

Found me a nice qt irish girl raised out in the rural areas of texas.

Traditional values, but not religious. Rural texas is the best place to bag a woman that still acts like a lady and knows how to take care of a man (excluding major cities)

>Canada. Because you don't actually have to marry a cunt to be legally married to a cunt.

so much this. you can't even have a room mate that's female without getting screwed over by the government.

now you know why we are such faggots.

All of them. It is only more noticeable in western countries because the laws and social structure allow them more freedom of action. Thus the true nature of women is made manifest. Still, you're a fag if you can't control women because all women are inferior.

But what if I wanted my skin to look cracked and "jagged" like Darth Sion?
Sure my mastery over my anger and the dark side need work but if I had lines on my skin it'd make it somehow better!

I'm trying to convince my girl not to wear makeup. She wonders why her skin is so bad....

Why wouldn't u convert?

Worshiping an elephant instead?

Depends less on the countries and more the individuals

That's true Mediterraneans in general can be loud. The Maltese are the worst offenders.

That said, the Mediterranean languages are pleasant to listen to. Even when they are speaking loudly, they are not as irritating, for us outsiders.

I want a butiful Foteini now.

Because Darth Sion was the ultimate faggot

>tfw legal immigant Uruguayan wife of european ancestry with thick butt who is completely subservient to me

Not really m8. It takes much less to disrupt the entire heard of women in a society than it does the men.

Just tell her she looks gross or give her a hug and intentionally get her make up on yourself, then make your disgust apparent.

If she thinks it honeslty turns you off and that you respect her less for wearing it, she'll start respecting herself more and intimately stop wearing it.

>Top Zozzle

he would be forced to poo in loo

that's for sure, any nordic language sounds like you hate the person you are talking to.

Did she try to trick you into believing the toilet witch doesn't exist?

>Uruguayan wife of european ancestry
What kind of European are we talking here?

English women are the most degenerate out of all 4 countries tbqh senpai

Probably Spain-spic

If my wheyfu is from UK that proves you wrong

Because men don't like cute, we like sexy you weak bitch

I hate these bitches with cracked lips so bad. Fucking hydrate yourselves.

Not sure but her facial features are Europe as fuck. Blondeish hair. Fair skin. Blue eyes.

Worship aryan gods. Not some kike desert father you leafy faggot.

Bet you a tenner she goes out every friday night to get grinded on by niggers

>steps into mic
>WRONG

I'm on isotretinoine and my lips are bleeding, stop e-bullying right now!

>attracted to male hormones
>t. inventors of boifucc
not surprised

Nice. Mine is Celtic with Auburn hair.

You fuck right off pagan.

>whey
>male hormones
Ivan stop, my wheyfu is natty

she fucks a DYEL average britbong

She from South America?

Go with Christ breh

only fatties ive ever met in rural MN have lived in trailer homes
MN best state for redpilled qts

>44% youth unemployment rate
>burning furniture to stay warm
>slave to Northern Europe

I feel sorry for you Greek fags. We may have no loos to poo in. At least ((())) don't own us.

Dont worry once Democrats are done Texas will become California

Her family was but they've been here for a long ass time.

Did u say thick butt? You're going to come home and find this guy in your house someday soon.

Would intentionally.
Want more.

Sweden women are like men. Swedish man is low testo femenin androgen. Thats why Sweden import gay arab men since they love Swedish woman.

nobody cares about you stinky small dicked faggot

imgur.com/a/DFUWP

there are many more on her tumblr and insta

there are other sources of test, you know

I got her to do it once. Idk if I want to be mean about it. Have you tried that?

>my age
That's where you're fucking up. I'm 24 and every girl my age is tatted, a whore, coal burner, feminist, druggy, or all the above. Maybe there are normal white woman in the countryside.

For now im sticking to girls 18-20, they've had less time to whore themselves and haven't gone through too much liberal college indoctrination

Non-political.

>gf is half japanese
>from commiefornia
>used to do theater
>had transgender friends
>have slowly turned into an alt libertarian like myself
>mfw we smoked weed, watched the daytona 500, and fucked all day yesterday

country of origin doesn't matter, just your ability to mold

>what did kek mean by this

picking the best waifu to pro-create with and save the white race is deeply political

Are Polish girls good?