Trump to bankrupt Russia as Reagan did with USSR

How will Putin even recover?

Uh.....

does anyone want to tell this guy?

What?

Russia is not SU were whole economy was build on top of millitary complex.

You can't be a major world power without devoting a lot of money towards your military

dumb comparison, salary for a contract soldier in Russia is $6000 USD a year. Make some effort to adjust for PPP or suck a dick

B-BUT CNN SAID TRUMP WAS A RUSSIAN

C-CAN HE DO THIS???

>Russia is not SU

>implying the Russians are going to try to participate in an arms race
Kek. Trump is doing this to appease the (((military industrial complex))) and his neocon buddies. Which is a shame.

Still nice to know when we want to free the fuck out of one of your loser ass countries, we can do it without breaking a sweat

That Trump is a Russian puppet?

You're getting it all wrong -- it's China!

>Latvia

skip and sage

>needing a military when you have nukes
If you get attacked or if shit starts going wrong just end the world.

Problem is you dont know that.
More money=/=more quality or efficiency in the military industrial complex. It's just a way for (((them))) to get more shekels and spend it on """experimental""" tech that doesnt work, costs billions, and ultimately ends up useless.

So that'll give us like 4 jets and a new pavement job on a flight deck of one of our carriers?

>If you get attacked or if shit starts going wrong just end the world.
Nukes aren't an "i win" button. ICBMs can be intercepted by missiles

>Spending $54B more on a military that already shits on the rest of the world
>That'd be enough to settle most of our debt
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

did texas get independence from the USA?

no they are not the i win button, they are the everyone loses button.

That looks nothing like the Texas state flag.

Is he implying that they would be funding the entire Russian military?

You're meant to make that joke when it's a Chile-poster

Thats one carrie-pavement job more than 99% of all other countries YEEAAAAAAHHHHH!

I wonder how many people will be whining about military expenses when the ayy lmaos show up to fuck our shit up

oh so that's why the Taliban and Al Qaeda affiliates are stronger than ever

SU was an oil exporter as well and economy was not very different from Russia's

How does wasting money on our military hurt Putin?
There won't be direct conflict; what third-world shithole aside from Syria would he be concerned with?

whoever shows up first will win.

What is he arming against, alien invasion?

If a not-so-wealthy nation tries to keep up in an arms race with a wealthy nation, they're gonna have to get the money from somewhere.

The ayy attack will be a false flag.

It's a meme, late soviets bought the american dream lock stock and barrel only to lose 50% of their economy following so called western patners' advices in the next five years or so.
It has nothing to do the military budget/military campaigns.
There are greater odds of Trump being american Yeltsin istead, look closely at the california referendum.

>military research
>useless

Its almost the only thing government spending does correctly. Not to say there isn't fraud, waste and abuse.

What the fuck was this Trump's passive aggressive plan to destroy Russia. Impressive

If you consider the Chinese to be non-human. Which I think most of us do.

Russia do not need to invade America. Sweden is a budget invasion option. Many swedes would be happy to love to russia

you are an idiot i see.

The Pentagon is so damn wasteful I doubt $54 billion will do much. I really had hoped that Trump, as a businessman, would sort them out financially, but it doesn't seem like that will ever happen.

Pity really, if this goes on much further, Putin will not have to do anything, the whole complex will collapse on itself.

>posting obvious bait
>not even dressing it up or making it fresh

how is it even fun to just copy and paste?

we could spend half as much as we do now on defense and have a military twice the size of the current one.

the MIC has been deep dicking us for decades now

enough to install WiFi on one military base.

Sounds about right. And it will be state-of-the-art 802.11g too.