Pretty much this, pol

pretty much this, pol

It sickens me that there are people on this board who are in favor of lowering AoC.

Fuck off. It took you until the age of 18 to realize you did or did not want something? Sucks for you, because life is a lot harder than making that decision.

>milo is victim of statutory rape
>liberals proceed to blame the victim

Most of them are underage anyway

Liberals: "That should be covered up!"

Sage in all fields guys.

When that milo shit broke i realized how quickly pol will throw its values overboard to play partisan politics, much like liberals. Bunch of faggots, all of you

Like there aren't a ton of threads on here already about lowering the age of consent. Not to mention all the anime loving faggots that jack it to lolis and traps. Sup Forums is filled with degenerates.

pizzagate used actual children, not "children"

doesn't mean hunting down 13 year olds is good though

>all of Sup Forums is one person meme

gay jewish nigger cock loving pedophiles don't speak for the alt-right

Not what I saw, there are so many posters here who actually throw milo under the bus instantly even though he does a great job mixing things up for the sjw on campuses

people in pol get paid to support drumpf and his chumps

thats why pol supports a faggot jew like milo

You will understand when you're older

>muh funny comic

Huh it's almost like it's not a real group and it's a made up label by the MSM and HRC campaign to marginalize opposition to the leftist agenda.

Feminists
>Everything should be equal and respectful.
Also feminists
>WHITE CIS MALE DIE, REEEEEEE PATRIARCHY IS LITERALLY RAPING MUH CENTS ON THE DOLLAR

"The Alt-Right" is a term that the left created.

It's not like we get to choose who they lump us in with.

Pretty much slide thread

fuck connecticut and fuck uconn

I agree. 14 is young enough.

>14
WAY TOO LOW
16-18 is the way to go

hahahahhahaha
I'm doing it for free, I hope you don't kill yourself over it

>matt bors
you need to go back

I've made a similar argument to Milo's before, and been hit by equally similar knee-jerk reactions.

There's a big difference between being attracted to children (as the Pizzagate conspirators are allegedly are) and being attracted to teenagers with developed sexual characteristics. Anyone who immediately declares "Pedophile!" and starts screeching autistically about it is either purposefully being disingenuous, or too emotional to have a rational discussion.

Pic related was under 18 when this picture was taken. Are you a pedophile for noticing her rocking tits? No, because tits are what sexually mature women have.

the aoc in ur country is 15 what are you even on about

Ok? And what's the non-argument here?

[s] [a] [g] [e]

(1 post by this ID)

do you have the source on the image that's cropped from?

One image says it all. Keep jumping into the boxes the media makes for you. It's easier to label you so that most people ignore you that way. dumb fucks.

>WAY TOO LOW
Thanks for letting me know, God.
Fuck off

That the members of the alt-right are both retarded tin foilers and hypocrites.

I love AnCap jokes so much. Best meme of all time!

Nope, sorry.

ya think ya hot shit dontcha?

listen to me
I AM YOUR FATHER

>alt-lite = alt-right
Fuck off. We've never approved of that faggot.

Still, Common Filth has a point about the latter. The trap lovers, druggies, faggots, and other degenerates of Sup Forums will hang like all the others.

>La boum boum room

My sides.

>t. Bootlicker

Yo is that insanity wolf?

>The trap lovers, druggies, faggots, and other degenerates of Sup Forums will hang like all the others.
What is this mysterious mass hanging you refer?

I mean, i liked that he was pissing off the lefties, but advocating kiddie fucking is way over the line. Its funny because over a year ago pol seemed to know that this kike wasnt to be trusted

>Milo disassociated with the alt-right
>still considered part of it
Pedophilia is wrong regardless but I'm amazed how that's continued.

They mean day of the rope which is a purge of degenerates via hanging. It's from some edgy English class book and autists have a hard on for it.

>just put everyone you disagree with into one singular group
>then call them nazis

hurr

The jobless, chubby, autists who cannot even keep their room clean, think they are going to purge America?

We don't agree on everything; /pol is just a loose hivemind like the Goth from Mass Effect. We work in separate cells for greater intelligence but alone were virtually retarded.

Please point out when he advocated fucking kids. Exact quotes only.

mostly because the concept of the "real" alt-right is a fever dream cooked up by an actual cuck

Basically. All the fat anime jerking """white""" basement dwellers are going to use a rope to heave themselves out of their chairs and chase down lefties, trannies ansmd gays and hang them and atempt to fuck redpilled traps because its not gay

damn a Husky was rapin women on campus? must have been bitches in heat

thanks user, noted and will be on the lookout.

>"LOOK OUT, DEGENERATES!"

>A. >FUCKING. >LEAF.

MILO
IS
NOT
ALT
RIGHT

We should associate people to the leftist as well that have nothing to do with them so maybe they understand it

Like Stalin

Wait, nevermind...

"lol hebephilia is different guise don't you know they're pubescent so it's ok"

>Blacks start puberty at average of 12.16 yrs.
>Whites start puberty at average of 12.88 (hail) yrs.

Tfw you're actually a pedophile but try frantically to explain it away intellectually but the facts (and no one else but other pedophiles) are on your side.