Proof of whites being a minority

I hear about this white genocide meme all the time, but I go outside and all I see are white faces. Where is this supposedly happening? Any proofs? Any photo or video of places where whites have been completely replaced? It's literally not fucking happening. You idiots believed the memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_California_communities_with_Hispanic_majority_populations_in_the_2010_census
npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madera,_California#Demographics
modernfarmer.com/2013/11/farmworker-confessional/
quora.com/What-was-the-population-of-the-Mexican-cession-and-Gadsden-purchase-compared-to-that-of-the-rest-of-Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=pOuLGQu8kRk
youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY
youtu.be/Umg05KsxLsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of us just really hate niggers.

Genocide means something.
Buy a dictionary and find the right word, ffs.

I guess Stalin never killed anybody.

Look at California

It's mostly brown Mexicans now

The white majority have been replaced

I'm asking for proof. Where are all the cities replaced by muslims or blacks or mexicans? Where are the cities replaced by asians? You can't show me any.

Sup Forums btfo

OP either lives somewhere cold, the south, or the Midwest.

All coastal states are flooded with darkies breeding the local whites out of existence while simultaneous leeching off government and state programs. Not to mention if you are white and live in one of these places they do anything they can to fuck with you because you aren't "one of them"

t. A REAL Californian

You Americans can go to your own inner cities. Those places was build and inhabited by whites, but now they are full of minorities.
(((They))) are going to try to make the same thing happen with suburbs and the countryside.

Pretty sure London didn't look like this 50yrs ago, I could be wrong though. I wasn't there.

You're a liberal that lives in an all-white neighborhood and therefore conclude that niggers are angels?

Pretty sure Paris didn't look like this 50yrs ago, but again, I could be wrong as I wasn't there either.

Yeah but what is this, like two or three blocks? Outside a muslim school? its obviously fake news. racists are trying to brainwash you with this nonsense.

East Los Angeles is 97% spanish.

All signs in spanish. Its the worst city in the state, but its nicer than any city in Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_California_communities_with_Hispanic_majority_populations_in_the_2010_census

Friendly reminder that two years ago the scales tipped in California. There are now officially more hispanics in California than whites.

london is now less than 50% english. there
paris also if i remember correctly

You're right

i can go find a group of blacks, follow them around, and say "LOOK THE WHOLE CITY IS TURNED BLACK". Its fake news.

>97%
wasn't that hillary's chances to win? fake news

Pretty sure there are more people in the United States now that speak Spanish than speak English.

Check any school in West. My kid's class has 2 brits.

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says

Wow you are a homo. Also good bye white americans. You were a blight on this planet.

Rotterdam.

South Africa? 5% of the population, 2% of the births.

Come to any major city in California and walk around for hours on end without seeing a white person under 50

>City of La Puenta
>Population 39,856
>85.6% Hispanic
>Motto: Where the Past Meets the Future

They're not even trying to hide it.

>Come to any major city in California
Sure ill fly right out.

PROOFS???

>California.

Its the entire US.

Found one OP
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madera,_California#Demographics
>71% Hispanic or Latino in 2010
modernfarmer.com/2013/11/farmworker-confessional/
Don't forget about how almost every farming city in the Valley is no longer white.

White race population goes down while all other races increase
>hurr white genocide is a meme

The US was 90% white from our founding up until 1970. Today it's down to 65%. I'm not sure why you're fighting this, it's usually a fact that liberals boast about.

California got hit the hardest, for obvious reasons. It went from 72% white to 38% in the last 30 years.

Did you watch the Oscar's where all the white people on stage were replaced by niggers?

Mark my words, every year will be 80% black Oscar Winners

Is that such a bad thing tho? Not like we've been a delight the last hundred years

The bulk of the arguments lie in the projected demographics using the current birthrates. Whites can't keep up with other races and are below the 2.1 children per family replenishment rate. Simple mathematics; whites will become a minority if birthrates do not change.

>Takes land from Mexico
>"WTF are those Mexicans doing here?"

Woops, meant 76% Hispanic or Latino with 49.9% claiming to be """white""".

They wont vanish. Every decade white or just sort of pale Americans will get richer and richer and fewer in number until the US becomes north Brazil. Same shit will happen in Europe just slower.

Dublin has changed radically in the last 10 years. All the minimum wage workers are middle eastern or south american and I am on a high salary due to a college education and getting an inheritance.

Race based class system here we come.

They were invited by Mexico actually. Then the mexican government paniked when the gringo refused to integrate. Started a fight and then lost the fight.

>Immigrants
>Integrate

LOL!

Sounds like countries should start with free college, or something, we have it Scandinavia, works great.

>it's the polish shill again
quora.com/What-was-the-population-of-the-Mexican-cession-and-Gadsden-purchase-compared-to-that-of-the-rest-of-Mexico
>According to this source, the population of Mexico in 1848 was about 6.8 million. So the population of the Mexican Cession represented about 1% of the country's population, not counting Native Americans. Estimating the Native American population somewhat wildly, there might have been 40,000 Native Americans in New Mexico Territory in 1850 and 30,000 in California Territory. That addition would bring the population of the Cession to about 2% of the Mexican total

Yo fuck Ireland

Its bevause if you that people with irish last names like myself have had such a terrible time in America and still to this day get shit talked

Yeah we have it too.

Middle easterners and South Americans arnt EU citizens though. They dont get free college.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOuLGQu8kRk

They aren't killed or anything you moron, there is just more diversity

Thats the history as I heard it on some youtube channel.

You have to understand that American history is not really thought in Europe. You helped the Russians in WW2...I think.

That's racist as fuck you racist white faggot

All minorities DESERVE everything a white man has due to colonization, rape (both culturally and physically) and because of racism and oppression

more and more straight couples are having troubles to conceive. The physician of my sister told that in 30 years it was getting worse and worse.
Something fishy in the water ?

Hamtramick, just outside of Detroit! It was a polish community for 100 years, now its ahmeds!

Kys faggott! I'm not even meming, fucking do it!

The Irish arnt white so we are free to enslave south americans and middle easterns guilt free.

Make me a taco and or kebab you brown retard.

>he still believes in the genocide only means ouright slaughter meme
Excerpt from the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide
Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

You are a retard, OP.

Hi ! I live in Paris. This was probably filmed either in the north/northwest (Barbès/Porte de Pantin) or in Châtelet (which is a huge hub for trains connectings to the whole suburban area). The rest of Paris is overwhelmingly white, especially the west and northwest, with a few pockets of other ethnicities such as asians in the 13th and 12th arrondissements (east).

Most french blacks live in Paris and most arabs live either on the southern coast (Marseille/Nice) or in eastern Paris suburbs (Seine St-Denis, Essonne, etc.).

The rest of France is white, white, white with a few colors here and there.

Well let me give you a little bit of American Irish history

We were basically considered blacks and treated as such.

"Blacks and Irish need not apply" was common when looking at job ads

You faggots plagued the u.s. with your nigger tier Bullshit and now it's impeded in American culture that the Irish are lesser, leprechauns, drunks, low class and are always searching for their pots of gold while butt-fucking a potatoe

My family had to change their last name when they came to America due to anti Irish sediment

Also, galeige (your shit language) sounds like my dog vomiting up the soaking wet cum rag I force fed her

My town is

I'm a white American of Irish ancestry you potatoe gargling ginger mick faggot. Irish car bombs for days, please

true pic, also disturbing, we whites are the minority.

Southern France is about 50% white among your youth and that means that in 20 years it will be 50% white. The south of France is already a place women cannot walk alone.
Paris was full of arabs and blacks and gyspies as well as stupid amounts of crime and I will never return.

Enjoy your multicult. Convery to Islam sooner rather than later. If you can fuck a musilma now your kids will probably pass and not be murdered.

erratum : Porte de Pantin is northeast, not nortwest. Northwest is Neuilly, very rich and very white.

Thanks for the info. Wtf was this mess about?
youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY

Because they forced the 2.3 children meme on us! Zero population growth, save the spotted fucking owl! At the same time they handed out gibs to the entire third world!

We got fucked hard and dry.

>Franks
>white

>90% of the people complaining about beeing outbred are the literal virgins doing nothing about the problem
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Good, fuck the u.k. you're about as degenerate as us Americans

Chav culture? Holy fuck

More pics like this pls

Paris

>Ireland sends drunk human waste to the US
>Drunk human waste gets bad reputation
>Descendants of drunk human waste complain as well as get genocided.

Most of the people on here aren't really of age to have children (socially) so I'm not sure what you're laughing at

Go to any major city in canada Cuck. Richmond is nice (95% asian), Vancouver is also atleeast 60% asian so it's real nice too.

more pics like this one pls

>but I go outside and all I see are white faces.

Can we trade houses?

>implying all of Ireland isn't drunk human waste as he posts an american cartoon meme

Im not complaining about how everyone shits on me. You are.

Loser.

Chinks aren't Canadian

>outside
CASH ME OUSSIDE HOW BOUT DAH

I have a son and most of people who do get lulled into a false sense of security

I'm just saying fuck Ireland and then you got all upset about it lmao

Look at all this autism
Your country banned keeping statistics based on race, but just from judging that your population is at LEAST 5-7% muslim, it won't be white for long.

I would gladly fugg that one.
I don't care what any of you faggots say.

congratulations and many blessings

Pathetic.

>autism, the post
k buddy, kys

Can't disagree with any of that.

When people say whites are a minority they mean "global minority". You are fucking an idiot if you think that the white percentage of the global population isn't getting smaller and smaller. This increase in non-white population coupled with efforts to import as many into white countries where they will out breed existing whites is what we refer to as white genocide. It isn't that whites will be all killed necessarily, it is that former white countries will become less white until there are almost none of us left.

>Immigrants
>Integrate
This.

The melting pot is a shitty term. it's more like a salad. except sometimes the tomatos rob, rape and murder the lettuce, the crutons form mafias and the chunks of potatos are lazy drunks.

he is a beaner pretending to be white. He was triggered by the fact that Mexico invited whites to mexico, then lost a war to people who were little better off than refugees.

I've never seen a Dr Phil meme like this before.

>The rest of France is white, white, white with a few colors here and there.

Bon essaie, Jeanne..

youtu.be/Umg05KsxLsU

Just leave your moms basement and go into the city (or even better work as taxi driver) and you will know what people are around you.

San Diego county California here, I'm a minority in this state and at my university. This state is the US's most populated state by the way.

Well we did pick out all the moldy potatoes from our salad and put them in yours when you wernt looking.

kek

I know, Ireland is pathetic and yy should all drink bleach

I have 3 kids, I only breed what I can support, thats my white privilege showing

>tfw

You shouldn't be proud lf how you let Ahmed turn your anus inside out 3 times a day Sven

Thanks

Refugees, economic migrants etc. used to set up under an aerial metro line near a station called Stalingrad. Recently, the city decided to group up these people and send them away (I'm not sure where). The police confiscated their possessions despite protests from human rights associations and put them on buses. A lot of them just came back and set up camp again. I'm guessing this video is the result of yet another raid by the police to "clean up" the place, but I don't know the specific details.

Why ? If I don't want to see muslim people I can just go in one of the places where there are none. It's only 7% of the population dude.

I'm using the current definition of white. I really do not care either way.

London's total population is less than 50% native born brit and that's only the official number.

They look pretty much like you desu.