Screw climate change

Screw climate change

Soil erosion is occuring at such rate that within 60 years we're gonna have fuck all arrable soil for our farms. That's assuming we don't feel the effects before then.

Are you making sure you buy organically and sustainably, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

landandfarm.com/property/26_Acre_Working_Farm_for_You-3268911/
landandfarm.com/property/73_acre_Eagle_Township_Farmette-3274654/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>uk becoming a desert
Enjoy your environmental enrichment

In 60 years, climate change will wreck our planet too.

In 60 years we are going to have serious water problems

In 60 years half of the ecological world will be extinct

I'm pretty sure we just shouldn't have kids

I didn't know leaf's ate leaves for sustenance

Nobody cares. Get back to work hippy!

sad but true. muh white genocide would bother me more if the planet were some kind of eternal paradise, but it's just going to get worse.

advanced brains = advanced pains

let the shitskins have it it's a lost cause

all ogr enow

it's a huge problem here too, we're eroding the topsoil at a rate that exceeds it's natural formation by 10 to 50 fold

I work in agriculture too, this shit keeps me up at night

So whadda we gonna do about it?

>Are you making sure you buy organically and sustainably, Sup Forums?

as much as i can

even if global warming is fake news industrial agriculture is fucking retarded

>bulldozer forest and burn trees, truck dirt to pile on dirt, truck fertilizer to pile on dirt, truck mulch to pile on fertilizer, pipe in water to irrigate as inefficiently as possible

>biophosphate runoffs destroy the Mississippi

>algae blooms in the gulf of mexico wipe out tuna polulations

>humans are too small to have an effect on something as big as the earth

Blah blah blah. Florida was supposed to be underwater by now. If you actually want people to take global warming seriously show us an actual disaster instead of just predicting stuff that never happens.

I've always wondered if farmers follow the biblical principal of letting the land rest? Does that happen or is it just not realistic?

This aintt about global warming and rising sea levels

Its about how we are farming so intensively that its leaving the soil devoid of nutrients

I own land.

Winrar

How arable is it

saved

How do you buy sustainably?

>Sitting in the beautiful West Virginia hills is this 26 /- acre working farm! Load up your livestock and luggage and move in. The two story 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath farmhouse has Free Gas (APO) & is situated with views of the barn and fields. Behind the home is a cellar house for storing vegetables through the winter & is topped with a room above. This could be a hobby room, playhouse or even a bunk room! Fenced pastures with spring water to the watering trough for horses. There's a chicken coup with fenced area to keep goats contained. If you enjoy starting your garden from seeds or, have a passion for large scale gardening, there is a high tunnel greenhouse that is 98 X 30 with water, to extend the season! Nice sized creek meanders through the farm, providing plenty of water for livestock! If farm living is the life for you, let us show you this one!

landandfarm.com/property/26_Acre_Working_Farm_for_You-3268911/

>Nice farmettes dont come along often but this property is ready for your livestock operation. 73 total acres are split between 42 acres of tillable ground and 23 acres of pasture with a class 2 trout stream. Outbuildings include a 36 x 60 livestock shed, a 40 x 90 pole building with additional lean-to, a Quonset shed, a 10,000 bu. (as per seller) grain bin with dryer and 1300 bu.(per seller) grain bin. A cute 4 bedroom farmhouse with nice updates and newer septic system completes the package. All acreage and building sizes are more or less. More land available, taxes are estimated.

landandfarm.com/property/73_acre_Eagle_Township_Farmette-3274654/

Your best bet is trying to avoid produce from intensive farms that have an entire industry pipelining it to major outlets, so buying local is your best shot.

Aside from that, push pressure on enforcing environmental standards, I guess

Useful idiots have been making that claim for the last hundred years. Agriculture is booming and the Green Revolution saved more lives than antibiotics and the smallpox vaccine combined.

b

Let's use the rapefugees as fertilizer. Grind them up in large industrial vats and let their bodies enrich the soil.

u

About that

Fertilizer just swooshes past the root layer without soil with it's nutirents and microbiorganisms

You limp dick faggots better start composting. NOW!

m

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
superb idea

>Tyrone,_Ireland.jpg

p

not known as the niggers of europe / niggers of the white race for nothing

>buying organic

>thinking it will matter

government policies that keep most people from being able to afford it ensure that you can't stop it

enjoy the ride fgot

>implying Tyrone is in Ireland and not the UK
>l2geography

also here's a "nigger" from Northern Ireland. gl beating this level of purity.

And it's the same alarmist bullshit that never happens. We were all supposed to have cancer from the lack of ozone already. We are all supposed to be choking on CO2 by now. We are all supposed to be in a nuclear winter by now. We are all supposed to be under 12 feet of water by now. We are all supposed to be a desert by now. We are all supposed to have no oil left by now.

I think I missed a few, but those are the ones I remember over the last 30 years of my life. I'm sure there were more before that, though some of them required Revelations.

Same Shit; Different Day.

Nigger this happened in the 30s in a much smaller scale imagine a worldwide dust bowl.

The left would have more intellectual credibility if they didn't spend half their time screaming at the weather.

Don't do that. Ignorant catamite can't scream at science. It hurts his brain.

The average age of farmers is the real problem. No one is going into the business any more and no one is staying down on the farm. It is too much actual work. Farmers used to have a bunch of kids and one or two of them would take over, but not any more. You can have all the arable soil you want, but unless you get the robots to till it, you're going to have a big problem. Got about 60 years.

And more alarmist bullshit. They literally can't read. It's hilarious.

Sterilize Africa and the middle east