David Seaman Disappearance Thread

In case you didn't know this guy was one of the top researchers on PizzaGate. He had been conducting insightful research since it started 6 months ago.

I was a subscriber so this is unreal, I thought him be "knocked off" was a joke.

As of yesterday, ALL of his videos on MULTIPLE websites, have been deleted simultaneously (including vid.me, youtube, gab.ai channels). He also hasn't made any statements or appearance since then.

youtube.com/user/davidseamanonline

gab.ai/d_seaman

vid.me/davidseaman
vid.me/search?q=d_seaman

>His twitter
twitter.com/davidseamanweb?lang=en

Did he get Julian Assanged, what is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tZXDHzZlYzU
youtube.com/watch?v=qBn7ja_oegM
youtu.be/nbkjgE8acig
imgur.com/a/qU2fo#RLqCq01
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit. do you think it's a publicity stunt? I watched his vids at the height of the pizzagate stuff coming out.

He's no ksi though is he. This is odd.

bump, I hope he's still breathing

so you would rather be kept alive and tortured
>leaf
oic

bump

Lets care about a ((((shill)))

option 1: asked to take everything down, because a serious investigation is taking place already and many will be jailed

option 2: suicided

Why would you take everything down for an investigation? Are they supposed to censor the entire internet in order to ensure objectivity?

option 3: he may be a Zionist plant.

youtu.be/tZXDHzZlYzU
youtu.be/tZXDHzZlYzU
youtu.be/tZXDHzZlYzU

this kike is an Israeli shill who purposely threw all of the pedophilia evidence under the focus of John Podesta and Hillary Clinton, and then randomly bitched about John Kerry's "anti-semitic" foreign policy

Well he's Huff Post so you might be on to something.

Bumping

David quit hyping yourself plz

Is this the sort of thing that could work in real life? So creepy.

so one seaman thread goes up then another right away
why is it so easy to spot you goddamn shills?
when will you get good at this?

CIA>MK Ultra>Clones>Hollywood>Envelopegate

Option 4 CTR makes up a case that seaman is a zionist plant and creates honeypot threads to dissinfo Sup Forums
there is another, busier, slightly older thread with an OP that has greater than 3 posts
remember kids, 'sage' goes in the option field

Holy shit no way, I just watched his videos the other day.

This is unreal, going to confirm now

yeah sure OP posts about concern over Seaman
but enough of that nonsense what does Sup Forums think of this? shills can't even stay focused
sad

Hoooly shit it's true.

Buckle up boys

bump

Bump.

is this the guy who got threatened on the phone by alefantis?

Nope that is Ryan O'Neil

youtube.com/watch?v=qBn7ja_oegM

Bump

So I take it he was onto something then, he repeatedly mentioned inside sources in his videos so I doubt this is the end of pizza gate.

I just hope he's alright, seemed like a good guy

Telling the pedo's that news is already out and someone might already on their way to get them might tip them off and as a result, evidence will be destroyed.

When they see "holy shit there is a journalist who knows already so much", they will start to panic and start destroying evidence, basically destroying the work of law enforcement which might already be "on their way".

So it is just as said.

And if he was suicided the videos wouldn't go with him.

I have to lean towards there being a serious investigation that his meddling would interfere in.

Now whether it's a serious investigation or a (((serious))) investigation remains to be seen

He was busted for running a scam and took down all his shit.

Now he posts threads on Sup Forums trying to build up more hype for himself.

See

I fucking (((knew))) it

No one will care, no one will ever care. Stockpile ammo and move out to the country.

Bump

maybe the beady eyed little whiner decided to get a real job

youtube com/watch?v=_j3ZoPVBkdg sheds light on why all of a suddent people publicly speaking about PG are being attacked and "discredited".

(((David Seaman))) is a lying attention whore. Watch:
youtu.be/nbkjgE8acig

David is a good guy . .. I notice multiple videos bashed him the day every thing disappeared. I would not be surprised if they killed him then destroyed him publicly . . . . . I am filled with so much rage . any one that says he is fake is a shill . . . it is all a fucking cover up

>seaman

Youtube probably took it down because the videos vioalted their ToS

imgur.com/a/qU2fo#RLqCq01

>ib4 imgur sucks, fag.

>imgur.com/a/qU2fo#RLqCq01
>i want to believe

Seaman is kill.