SpaceX General

What does the future have in store for us?

twitter.com/elonmusk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SpaceX
livestream.com/accounts/16944724/events/7071172
twitter.com/SciGuySpace/status/836318688244543490
twitter.com/SciGuySpace/status/836326755040391168
spacex.com/news/2017/02/27/spacex-send-privately-crewed-dragon-spacecraft-beyond-moon-next-year
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/836346472182362112
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/27/elon-musk-spacex-fly-2-private-passengers-moon/98496626
youtube.com/watch?v=p7ZsBPK656s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, check the spacex twitter for updates...

Happening now!

twitter.com/SpaceX

Live stream of announcement...

livestream.com/accounts/16944724/events/7071172

Lots of talk on plebbit about going to the moon...

There's no escape.

the aliens stole his space shit and flew off with it

he needs 10 billion

apparently its not space suits...

twitter.com/SciGuySpace/status/836318688244543490

We have not invented anything extra ordinary in the past 20 years just made stuff smaller!!

wew!! so incredible humans will explore th stars someday snowflakes!!

well he better get it... making space great again is gonna cost...

We have definitely stagnated in terms of advancing tech (publicly atleast) and doing great feats of human endeavor...

mars or the moon would start the fire again...

Its crazy how quiet it is...

Nobody is talking about this anywhere...

That would be sic...

I am betting they are going back to the moon to build a base or launch point for a future mars mission....

flatearth

I could care less if the earth is flat as long as we are launching mankind off of it...

Unofficial talk of manned moon orbit in 2018...

twitter.com/SciGuySpace/status/836326755040391168

well shit... its a start... I wonder who its gonna be...

WE ARE OFFICIALLY GOING BACK TO THE MOON!

spacex.com/news/2017/02/27/spacex-send-privately-crewed-dragon-spacecraft-beyond-moon-next-year

USA USA USA USA
>USA USA USA USA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
>MAGA MAGA MAGA
USA USA USA USA
>USA USA USA USA
MAGA MAGA MAGA
>MAGA MAGA MAGA

Is the livestream up yet senpai

Not yet... the site is up but they havent started yet...

Hopefully the discovery of new life so that Muslims, Jews and Christians can fuck off and die.

The moon is jewishly possible for resources and space sports. Just make me not shit my pants getting there.

Make the moon great again! :)

1. Guys, who do you think are going for the trip?
2. What are their motives?

Hopefully lots of space colonies with no smelly niggers on board

I wonder who they are sending up? Its gotta be someone reasonably famous for the amount of money it costs to fly up there...

Resources and nigger bounce ball sports.

I bet they are gonna eventually develop a moon base or equipment depot so they can use it as a jumping off point for mars...

Great gif man inside of Saturn's Cube
Really says a lot doesn't it?

I would imagine who ever is rich enough for the trip has to be somewhat well known...

It was only after landing on the moon both travelers discovered that they had paid for a one way trip.

Eye on the prize... I want to see a manned craft fly right into the eye of the hexagon!

HYPE OBTAINED

Honestly, i dont think its going to be someone from the "evil jewish cabal" because even though it sounds funny, but i believe Elon trully is /our guy/. So its hard for me to imagine that he would send someone like that, especially when him and Trump had a few meeting.

I think the motives for the flight are more important.

They arent going to land on the moon, its going to be a flyby around it.

I didn't mean any of the cabal... just that the ticket has got to be expensive so whoever can afford it might be a public figure already...

I do agree that the motives are absolutely the most important part...

This is just the first step... It is gonna generate huge public interest for a mars mission...

THE VAN ALLEN BELTS ARE MADE ON PURPOSE TO KEEP US IN QUARANTINE BECAUSE WE HAVE A SATANIC INFESTATION ON OUR PLANET

>Like the Apollo astronauts before them
>apollo astronauts
>moon landing

Wasn't sure if Elon was under shadow jew control or not, but that confirmed it.

My money is on Leo DiCaprio. He is a huge space fanboy, has the money, and would be an ideal posterboy to kickstart space tourism.

RIP to those two retards

does your shit country even believe in space?

its dennis rodman with his best friend kim jong un

Tesla is a cool electric car
Space X is doing what we have done for 50 years all ready
Hyperloop got to many flaws to ever be anything
Mars city is far in the future

I don't know.

Read this

Matt Damon has already been on Mars twice. He's far more qualified to lead space tourism than Decraprio.

Yeah, just saw it. Cool, but I mean, we did that in the 60s. At least it will be the first ever space tourists.

> Pay SpaceX a tone of money to do a Moon mission
> Literally just do a gravity slingshot around the Moon and come back

Its a start, right? A start for seomthing much greater, remember when during inauguration Trump said something along the lines of "unlocking the mysteries of the universe" ? this could be the begining of it.

This. You're better off ordering a pizza and playing Hellion for a couple hours.

WHITE PLANETS FOR WHITES

NASA could do a mission like that with 15 minutes of preparation and it would have 10x the success rate. But im all for private space travel investment

>mfw the 2 private citizens is Rothschild and Soros
>and the ship explodes

Stop making fucking generals for everything.

>Cool, but I mean, we did that in the 60s.

And not since. So we're going to re-do some stuff before we move on to a lot of new stuff.

But space hates Damon and always tries to kill him.

So how are the flat earthers gonna handle this one?

>pic: white man's head imprisoned by a cube
What did he mean by this?

With all the resources of an entire country, we successfully landed several tin foil and balsa wood landers on the moon, launched by a huge-ass rocket, at great expense.

Space travel hasn't really got hugely cheaper since then. How much, exactly, is landing the mass of an entire colony on the moon and supporting it going to cost.

The cost of doing this is probably beyond the resources of all of the Internet Billionares put together.

no

SpaceX is a fucking hoax. The future lies in materials science, not engineering if anywhere. Right now science meets dramatic limitations

Two rich individuals? Traveling to outer space...?

I think I know who they are.

It's an Internet Billionare's vanity project. As soon as you know what specific impulse is, you know why we aren't sending colonies to the Moon or Mars anytime soon.

>two individuals
>fabulously rich
>not Hollywood
>vested interest in taking a trip off Earth
I don't know, could someone give me a quick rundown on potential passengers?

They're actually trying to get funding for a lunar flyby right now, trying to save their white elephant SLS.

>>not Hollywood

Where do you get that?

It's James Cameron,mark my words.

SLS isn't a white elephant
Just because it's expensive doesnt make it a white elephant.

twitter.com/USATODAY/status/836346472182362112

no, being nu-NASA makes it a white elephant. They're trying to save their precious climate change programs before Evil Trump cuts all funding to the space program just like in Harry Potter.

whoops
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/27/elon-musk-spacex-fly-2-private-passengers-moon/98496626

I'd rather not have very material I could possibly access be regulated by people that probably want to use us for some kind of sadistic experiment for their own entertainment

Two things
1)This will reignite American and Global interest in Space exploration.
2)It must be scary as fuck seeing the moon that close and being out there for a week.

>What does the future have in store for us?

Greatness, Destiny, Adventure, Glory, Heroism, Goals, Passion, Excitement, Honor, Accomplishment, Pride, Sacrifice, Legacy, Discovery, Inspiration, Dreams, Knowledge, Righteousness, Hope, Humanity, Life...

This is only the beginning...

Jej

WE NEED TO GET ALEX JONES ON THE MOON MISSION NEXT YEAR

I think I need a speedy summary of whoever would do this

>Guys, who do you think are going for the trip?
bogdanoffs

Can we capitalize off of moon dust?

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7ZsBPK656s

This song always makes me imagine a cyberpunk as fuck future.

>2 Individuals

Bill and Hillary or Barack and Michelle?

Mine that bitch for Helium 3

That would solve a lot of problems if we found something valuable there...

Money on the moon would mean permanent presence on the moon...

My first thread theme...

grazie mille!

A permanent robotic presence. Humans in space at this time are just an expensive show.