Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this.

Its a Breitbart headline too

breitbart.com/sports/2017/02/26/no-prison-time-white-football-player-accused-raping-mentally-disabled-black-teen-coat-hanger/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/23/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-john-rk-howard-plea-deal
youtube.com/watch?v=NTmItUT5nt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blacks aren't people

The mentally disabled aren't people

I see nothing wrong with this other than the fact that he got punished at all.

i wonder when the witchhunt would affect football player

(((Breitbart)))

>accusation=guilt

>accused

I wonder what the actual proceedings have said

> victim was “taunted and called racist names by other members of the team which names included ‘Kool-Aid’ ‘chicken eater’ ‘watermelon’ and [the N-word]“.

kek

Of course I will, I hate all non-whites.

wtf loser get off this board we only hate on muslims here

lol shills

>accused of
not
>convicted of

Fuck off, nigger.

Oh look, a football player gets away with a crime

It's called athletics, that is the same shit that allowed Sandusky to molest those boys, they let that shit slide because there is big cash involved in the whole deal.

in other words, money talks.

>No Jail Time
>Accused
Yeah that's how the justice system works. How is this news?

according to this article these proceedings are weird as fuck.

>plead guilty but maintain innocence but still serve a sentence
>convinced the evidence was so strong against him
>all the evidence was hearsay.

Shitskin got a free abortion. I don't see the issue. Sage.

Sounds like a fake rape accusation to me.
your digits confirm my story.

>mentally disavled
>black teen
Ah, aren't the journalists supposed to avoid unnecessary repetition and redundancy in communication?

keyword is >accused
you fucking retard

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/23/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-john-rk-howard-plea-deal

>"The young black man sat in a big leather chair in his lawyer’s office, recounting the song that one of his team-mates on the Dietrich high school football team had taught him. He sang it, the lawyer said, “like it was the Star-Spangled Banner. He didn’t know what it meant.”

>“Moon man, moon man, can’t you see,” he sang, “Spics and niggers need to hang from trees.”

Since when did accused ever mean guilty? Geez. I think I'll just accuse somebody of raping me one day if they look at me funny.

Nope.
I'm a white nationalist with morals.
I will never defend rape or murder.
Fuck that piece of shit.

"Accused"

how do you know she was mentally disab-
>black

Ohhhh.

Sandusky was getting away with it because he's an interdimensional extra-terrestrial child molester who feeds off the psychic energy of children.

Have memes gone too far?

It was a he, by the way.

Probably why they got away with a slap on the wrist, might have been a bit different with a black, underage, mentally handicapped girl.

The "punishment" really is bullshit at first glance, although this is just going off what's in the article, I'm not familiar with the case.

>accused
I accuse OP of being a faggot. Therefor it is true.

>>plead guilty but maintain innocence but still serve a sentence
>>convinced the evidence was so strong against him
>>all the evidence was hearsay.

that's called a no-contest or nolo plea, the significance of it, compared to a conviction or a guilty plea is that it cannot be used against you in a civil lawsuit as establishing facts.
Usually it's only allowed by the judge if the defendant is an important football player or celebrity.

>every accused should be punished

Well, why do French cops get to have all the fun?

But how can they tell if a black person is mentally disabled?

>Stuck a coat hanger in his ass in locker room
>The judge also referred to the attack as “bullying.”
Not defending what he did but the 3 years probation seems okay to me

>mentally disabled
>plays football
Could've just said he was a football player. I was lucky to go to a white private school but all the public schools we faced were filled with subhumans, and I don't even mean blacks, truly subhuman creatures. If they weren't doing well they'd start fighting amongst each other and trying to genuinely injure each other. I remember the other team's star player had to be pulled off another kid by three coaches. I stopped playing pretty quick because I prefer not to have permanent brain damage.

>ACCUSED
>ACCUSED
>ACCUSED

YOU LEFTKEK NIGGERS ARE DUMB
LET'S GET A QUICK RUNDOWN

>The US Constitution assures that everyone that's here legally is entitled to a fair trial
>Accusations are meaningless unless there is overwhelming and compelling evidence to support it and prove it
>Assuming that an accusation is equivalent to proof shows just how dumb you are
>It's actually a bigger criminal offense to premeditate the accusation toward someone of something with no evidence
>You're a dumb faggot

Did someone say...

animal cruelty is not a good trait.

>accused

Coat hanger goes where?

>mentally disabled
I fucking hate this, its the same thing with that white kid who got kidnapped by those blm people who said "fuck white people" and they called him "mentally handicapped" because he had adhd, I put money on it this black kid probably just has ADD or is just dumb.

Who picks on slow kids. Sox the school and threaten to kidnap and randomize the students with a spoon

youtube.com/watch?v=NTmItUT5nt8

apparently he did not understand what "niggers and spics need to hang from trees", at least that's what the article claims for whatever reason.

OMFG TOPKEK mooman is everwhere

pic related
coat hanger is approved