What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>"If not for Father Michael, I'd not give a nearly as good head."

What did he mean by this?

Faggotry

He sort of encapsulates the anti-female gay community issue. Not familiar with it but I've heard that there lies an anti-women sentiment in some unspoken corner of the gay community.

he od'd on free speech

He's gay. Of course he's okay with fucking underage boys. Literally all of them are okay with it. Most are okay with prepubescent boys.

hez a degenerate

he looks like john cena's gay cousin what the shit lmao

spoke too loud for how much power he had in the medium.

Look at pewdiepie, he is barely survivng the recent character assasination attempt against him and only just becuase he is the most popular / powerful user of that medium. The controllers of that medium don't have as much power as he does over the output of that stuff... where as gay boy here is fucked.

Not an argument, just a fashionable belittlement. If he were a degenerate then he wouldn't be suce$$fully redpilling people across the country, in institutions of higher education where it kinda matters most. He makes you look like the nothing you are by comparison :D

t. Milo

It's just the truth my huehue

Gay

Everything

No worry

>Barely living

Dude made 15m a few years ago. Granted it dropped heavily once he divested himself from lets plays and become a shitty comedian, nazi or no. But to say "poor pewdiepie he will never survive" is like saying you will die from not eating breakfast

IM WITH HER

Nothing he said he will be back.

Stefan's youtube summarizes this perfectly.

It's not that he's "OK" with it, he just thinks its normal. To be ok with fucking little children, you have to know by your own nature that it is bad. He is coming from the exact opposite place.

Normal logic:
Fucking kids isn't ok, society think's so also

Milo Logic :
Fucking kids is normal, society thinks its bad

This INTERNAL dialog is the conversation about Milo and the reason he will kill himself by 30.

He OPENLY admitted that he went to parties that older men drugged children and rapped them. The brain cannot cope with this, BECAUSE HE KNOWS ITS WRONG. Yet, his brain tells him its ok.

This is why Transgender's kill themselves at high rates, this is also why people with botched circumcisions that were forced to be girls kill themselves at high rates.

The fact that you know something to be normal and the rest of society does not agree upon it causes too much turmoil.

I really enjoyed what Milo was about and what he did, but his big mouth was both his rise and fall.

He also brags about gays being immune to cops, so he snorts ketamine at clubs with no issues. He deserved everything that happened and for the love of god go back and help the kids you fucked asshole.

>degenerate tries to call out other degenerates
>what went wrong
really tickles my stem cells

Milo is like 32 ya dip

He tried to go full meme troll and instead got outed for being a child fucker. Hopefully he will kill himself and a better symbol of the right can emerge

He got diddled by a priest at 13. Pretty hard to come back from that.

This. Really not a surprise. Also, Milo was molested at 13 and is trying to pretend it helped him out in life.

Media planned to crush him because he was a threat. I don't know why Sup Forums dislikes him.

His biggest mistake was trying to be Mr Edgy Troll and go mainstream with keynote speeches and big publisher book deals. That shit wont fly and he'd still have his job at Breitbart if he stayed lower key.

He also debases himself with black men almost exclusively.

He's got issues.

gays dont think women are cute and endearing