Just trying to play my damn video game

And an old friend does this shit. Changed the names for privacy.

>Never tell your password to anyone.
>Monday, February 13, 2017
>Liberal: Just so you know, "user Friend" is a >Trump voter/supporter. You'd best avoid him. >And I got the thought that maybe I judged too >harshly and there was something I'm missing >outside of the sexist slurs. I just need to >know one thing to determine whether you're >still worth having any connection to. Are you >a Trump voter?
>Saturday, February 25, 2017
>Liberal: You haven't answered.
>Liberal: Still not answering.
>Liberal: If you don't I'm going to assume the >worst.
>Liberal is now Online.
Me: what? so? hes one of my oldest friends, thats a dumb reason to avoid him.
>Liberal: I'm referring to you being a Trump >voter.
>Liberal: But regardless, Trump supporters or >voters are not your friends. They are trash.f
>Liberal: The F was a typo.
Me: thats silly
>Liberal: What's silly?
Me: saying if someone voted for a certain person they are trash
>Liberal: Don't give me that horseshit. Trump >voters are fucking TRASH.
Me: how do you even know user Friend
>Liberal: They're racist, fascist monsters that >are one of the biggest reasons everything is >going to shit.
>Liberal: Fuck you. I want you gone.
>Liberal is now Offline.

Why.

Other urls found in this thread:

aftenposten.no/norge/Homofile-mobbes-mest---og-mobber-mest-245782b.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People who do this are fucking trash and you're better off with them out of your life.

in pic thats not your friend i assume

no thats how i feel about this liberal situation.

>Facebook

At this point, you're best off not even engaging with that toxic environment. Block them and be done with it.

that's Steam, user.

Mental illness bro. Time to move on.

Basically this. People who behave this way probably never listened to your opinion in the first place, so why even pretend they're worth engaging ? Just think back on your conversations and question whether they took your advice, believed anything you said, or considered themselves wrong/at fault. If the answer is mostly no, they did you a favor.

And...nothing of value was lost?

You should have called her a racist pig for voting Democrat desu

Just an old forum friend I was always nice too when everyone else hated him. Like, this kid sent me an audio clip of him crying when his cat died on 3DS Swapnote.

A friend of mine called me a white supremacist and some shit about my family.

>Trump won the election
>make my status "Meme Magic"
>friend called me all that shit and blocked me.
>month later he wants to act like it never happened and invites me to hang out every now and then.

Seriously..im semetic christian as well. This same guy told me I was white and would get away with crimes vs him (he is mexican). Thats when I knew this friendship was bogus.

They are mentally ill desu

Most of my friends do not share my politics and we are still friends. I agree with one of my friends all the time about Trump stuff on FB. I'm constantly getting tagged in all this cucked as fuck huffpo shit

Sounds like you gave too much. Friendships can be lopsided but everyone has their limit. In this case it looks like they found something else to feed on if they're willing to toss you aside over what most people 12 years ago would consider nothing. If you care at all, give it 6 or 7 years and you'll probably be thankful for the easy out if you aren't by tomorrow.

>Like, this kid sent me an audio clip of him crying when his cat died on 3DS Swapnote.

Perfectly reasonable thing to do, sure.

SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE
I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF

kek.
I've lost a couple friends and an entire church community because I voted Trump.
Feels good.

>swapnote
people actually used that WeW

What an irrational piece of shit. Fuck that person.

>swapnote
that's how i met my fiance lol.

Also apparently he sent teh same exact messages to my friend who he told me to avoid

This kind of garbage is the main problem with this country and will do more harm than either Trump or Hillary could ever do. This is the shit that will lead to a new civil war, hatred for your own neighbors and friends

I CAN'T STOP CUTTING!

you fuck that broad enough times and she'll snap out of it

Make your thinking more severe. Some of our neighbours and 'friends' need culling.

Got a set of lock picks, a blackjack, some duct tape, and a strait razor. When do we start culling liberals.

I don`t understand one fucking thing of the gibberish you posted.

I`m a class A+ 2009 edition longtime lurker ™, so I`m fluent in all kinds shitposting dialects and have a master in opinion diarrhea... but since about 2 weeks or so I come across posts from english speaking cunts, which have such a lack of coherence I get a pain in my forehead while reading.

Srsly we are reaching unbearable levels.

take the /nofriends/ pill

It's probably an Indian being paid to slide threads behind a proxy desu

>having friends
Found the problem

what you get for supporting a low IQ bully who had the gall to use the southern strategy.

enjoy having nothing but like minded people for friends. I'm sure you can count on the kind of people who frequent /pol

There has been quite a few sociological studies done on wealth that show successful people are the people who actively remove negative and emotionally unpredictable people like this from their lives OP.

I dont have links to the studies handy but theyre easily found via a google search

Were you her beta orbiter?

Sounds like a shit friend if he deserts you so quickly.Better to be rid of them

Should've pointed out how Hillary is a hypocrite to feminists for using her married name when she should've used her maiden name to run for president.

quiet faggot

liberals like you aren't worth having as friends, you're all overgrown children with shitty art degrees and no future except as a barista

stay mad nigger, 8 years.

tell her to compare sources of news, watch his actual words, and then form her own opinion.

he addresses a lot of ongoing problems no one has done a thing about, from Chinese corporate and industrial espionage to ISIS, he is the man American wants.

>having friends
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>dat pic
stop what? wearing retarded gloves? eating at mcdonalds?

>Free from facebook and twitter since July last year
Never felt better desu

>Losing friends
>Having friends

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I want my suffering to end. Other than family and my congregation I have had no one to talk to in years now.

how do I find a irl kurone

Welcome to 2017. This is a perfect example of how redditors and 12 year olds from 9gag are creating threads without lurking for an appropriate time.

You can spot such people from the way they talk.
You hear me faggots? At least try to not sound like you just came from reddit where you admitted to proudly suck your 1st dick.

This. Chalk them up to being on the list to receive their strand rope when the day comes.

ive been on this god damn site since 2003 you little squirt.

Blast them on facebook or whatever, where ever you two have mutual friends. Play up hard about how long the two of you have been friends and maybe put in some things you've done for each other.

And then make them out to be an intolerant asshole willing to throw away a friendship over politics.

kid is literally autistic and no one likes him as it is. i was his only friend.

It's ok my dude. Certain people hate my opinions too and think I'm a "racist". Fuck Facebook honestly. It's fucking shit. Full of these virtual signaling cunts. To be honest I would delete it but I use messenger quite a bit. I remember commenting on how the refugees weren't children but grown men. Libtards lost it. Mainly fucking degenerate women and their beta white nights came and gave me their "facts". When all it was utter bullshit. Based friends of mine came and defended me. Politics honestly shows who your friend really are.

well then lol, tell him to kill himself

u don't senpai she's too perfect to exist irl

>liberal friends complaining about the confederate flag
>ask "if the people flying it just said they hated niggers would you be ok with it"
>mfw they said yes

Not like you lost much, a lot of people I've met can't imagine a world in which someone thinks differently to them, we're better off without them.

ive never spoken to them about politics ever which makes this even more mind bottles.

I was banned for 30 days starting yesterday for talking about how being trans is a mental illness.

30 FUCKING DAYS.

I use messenger as the sole way to get a hold of my spouse right now, we're both in between cell phones.

I'm seriously starting to think about deleting my facebook. It's all liberal propaganda, where if you're reported by a bunch of people at one time, they ban you without checking what you posted. I've reported nudity on this page and it was never deleted, yet I say one thing about trans issues, and they ban me for 30 days.

The redpills a lonely road but a gracious one. I use to be a libtard but could never go back. Ever. The left is pure evil. It corrupts people.

In this climate, especially with kids in high school, it's pick a side and fight for it blindly time. They love the drama it creates and has little to do with politics and everything to do with identity.
Don't let it get to you, it's just a phase.

It's not fair, all I want is a kurneko or any yandere.

Because leftists are literally monsters and psychopaths.

If someone bombs a leftist march or a leftist camp, the things that stop moving are not even human beings.

I have seen this all my life. As the years passed, I kept making excuses for them over and over. In the end I could make no more excuses.

Leftist heroes generally are mass murders. They love death, they love whoever has killed, whoever is a terrorist or abuser. Leftists are antihumans who scream in extasy when they die.

I wish it wasn't the case. I wouldn't think it was the case when I was 18. I haven't read any argument convincing me it's the case. It's literally just the endless, endless antihumanity I have seen all my life, constantly, year after year.

What a qt3.14
I'd save her from her nightmares.

Can confirm. It's literal brain washing. I agree fully that the trans issue is a mental issue. It's a step too far. It defies basic biology. How long before the bastards start voting for pedo rights?
I remember reporting a really violent image fucked up image. Facebook did nothing. Say something that doesn't agree with the echo chamber of Facebook. Banned and reported.
Fucking joke.

Yep. It was pretty strange. My church shot out a huge email chain the night of the election. You'd think they live in an alternate universe where Genghis Khan had come back to life and decided to hunt everyone to death. Or better yet--since half of them are gay--you'd think Trump winning meant a bunch of muslims were going to come over and murder them. Ironic.

One of the girls that stopped talking to me messaged me at about 9pm (way past my bed time) with some dumb newsbits and silly questions.
>muh muslim ban
>just like hitler
I told her it wasn't a muslim ban, and when I asked her to explain the Hitler reference she said she didn't want to talk about politics. Naturally, I was pissed off.

And if you don't want your accounts messed with, put two step verification on everything.

So why do you sound like you just got vasectomy?

You sound like a 12 year old. Fuck off.

I'm starting to believe David Icke. Some "people" aren't people, they're reptillians, in the sense that they don't have higher thought or empathy because their mind is just hindbrain and limbic system.

See "The Dragons of Eden" by Carl Sagan.

And these reptillians are controlled by an outside force from another dimension, the Archons, demons, what have you, which are themselves agentur of the demiurge.

>Or better yet--since half of them are gay

Survey from Norway:
aftenposten.no/norge/Homofile-mobbes-mest---og-mobber-mest-245782b.html

10% of straight people have bullied someone in the past 2 weeks

50% of gay people have bullied someone in the past 2 weeks

It's psychopathy and death-love all the way down.

Oh, the words they used to describe the people who voted Trump were despicable. For a group who's all about love and compassion that email chain is very full of vitriol and hate.

Liberals claim to be tolerant and call everyone else bigots. They themselves are intolerant and bigots. I don't claim to be tolerant but I still accept that everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how stupid it is because I don't police thought crimes. But I'm the fascist because I'm on the right.

Eh, I disagree with that. I just think they are full and complete psychopaths.

We talk a lot about psychopaths in the business world. What if someone is emotionless and wants power but is convinced the business world is stacked against them and they will never succeed? Answer: go leftist and fight for power. Leftist heroes almost universally come across as psychopaths.

The question, then, is: when leftists are literally insects in the head, is anything lost when they are killed? I have to settle on no, it's like a monster-machine that stops working.

Psychopaths want to write social regulations for other people to protect themselves, and to use whatever emotional levers they can to hurt others. "Compassion" and "love" are the ultimate levers to them. They just don't feel anything of this kind themselves, they just repeat the words because they are useful.

Absolutely. I haven't been to the church for quite some time. Well before the election. "My kind" isn't welcome there.

I really hope Sup Forums is right and they're becoming a minority.

Your friend is literally a homosexual

there's too many of them.

it makes sense for there to be a few psychopaths. 1 in every few hundred or so people need to be able to send soldiers to certain death for a greater good and not spend their life regretting it, or fight mercilessly in battle after battle.

for most of our history, they had their place.

there are just too many. It's not 1 in 100, it's 1 in 4 at an absolute minimum.

SAVE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE I'VE BECOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

>free since 2008 and 2009 when people were first crazy about it.
That's when I learned the importance of anonymity.

I've kept all my friends who voted for Bernie and I don't know anyone who voted or even remotely supported Hillary anywhere in real life, even people I hated voted for Bernie and wanted Trump to win after the fucker got gouged by Hillary.

I don't know why they still support Bernie when it's obvious he was supporting her from the start, but whatever. You should have your entire life rotate around politics, it's what Jews want.

Well, a lot of people don't think very much about the world. There's a lot of people who do nothing of note in their lives, just work a basic job, nope out of political discussion, have no strong preferences, but probably still aren't psychopaths. Various surveys has come up with about 5%, I'd say maybe 10%. Leftist psychopaths will be concentrated in politics because they want to destroy capitalism which infringes their power.

2 years

Exactly. There are too many servants of Nurgle and Slaanesh running around for it to not be our reality's version of nurgle and slaanesh

I saw your post the other night about that user. Good on you m8, fuck em all. Go for a 2 month ban next time

>If someone bombs a leftist march or a leftist camp, the things that stop moving are not even human beings.
I agree. Bless you Norway.

Is this seriously what facebook has come to? I haven't logged in almost 3 years, so idk the state of it right now.

Screenshot the conversation and post it publicly. Let everyone know what an intolerant faggot he is.

Send it to his parents. His family. His workplace, if he has it. Play dirty like the fucking libs do.

I just wanted Star Trek but found out I was born into death and monster world.

You're using way too fucking many >>>>>>. You can expand the box that you type text into. Jesus Christ how many times have you posted?

You might get to fight a war against an AI. For sure you could kill somebody with a laser before you die if you put your mind to it.

Why is this guy using meme arrows incorrectly

>tfw fell for the faceberg meme

The only reason I originally made it was to keep in touch with a bible club back in high school.

Because if they don't hate you, they might listen to you.

Because if they listen to you, they might respect you.

And because if they respect you, they might see you as a fellow human being.

>Save Progressivism today!
>Treat everyone else like the subhuman shitlords they are!

I was with a friend at some graduation party thing one of his friends were having at the bowling alley and one of the guys there got into a political argument about Trump with someone else near the pool table and they kept saying "implying" out loud.

I backed up the guy and said what he was doing was cultural appropriation and he was going to hell and he got really mad and shut up.

You seem to be joking from your sequence of posts here.

I'm not.

As pointed out, estimates are of the degree of psychopathy at about 5% of the population, I'd say more like 10%, concentrated amongst leftist politics. They have always dreamt of mass murder, death, massacres, armed revolution, total control, collectivism, authoritarianism, concentration of all power into themselves. They are emotionless and morality-blanked, but use these levers to control other people and protect themselves.

Someone here who is 16-19 probably won't think so. You will, however, wonder why leftists seem so strange and such assholes. You will think that you have had bad luck and they just had a bad day etc. No, as years pass you will more and more notice that they are more like giant spiders in their head.

In Norway I send my thanks to Breivik, who killed the king spiders and the rulers of tomorrow. If you're going to kill someone, don't go for nignogs, go for the monsters.

>m>f>w you>re this >autistic

When I was a kid there was no Internet yet. Your acquaintances were a circumstance of geography.

You couldn't just filter human contact by political affiliation.

And in the days of Web 1.0 when idiots didn't know how to use the Internet it was more or less the same. A place for social misfits of varying stripes.

Drug dealers, ex cons, 12 year old computer hackers, some gay guy whose family disowned him. These people could all get along.

I remember one time I went for coffee with some proto-femnazi and we debated abortion face to face. Shook hands. Agreed to disagree and we both left satisfied that we had a good time. Stayed in touch for a while even.

It's a different world now.

This is why I wonder if the percentage of psychopaths have increased over time.

I also had a radical feminist in my class. That was also many years back. We also got along. Today it would be impossible, any radical feminist would have a very different personality.

poor leftists are the worst of all leftists in that regard. all leftists will turn on you, but at least a rich leftist will (on average) probably justify why they're turning on you with a somewhat valid answer. a poor leftist will turn on you and attack you further when you bother to look for answers.

growing up poor slammed me to the right wing so hard it's not funny.

This is cancerous thinking and you are an idiot. NEVER stop thinking of others as human. It is because they are human that they act in such a way.

Only about the lasers.

I'm dead serious. The only explanation for these people is metaphysical and is probably what my ancestors might have called demons. Not even a christfag.

I miss them good old days, leaf. Less sociatal division in public and after school just being a hobbyist who would rather skip soccer practice and go fuck around on the bare bones of the internet. Now I feel pic related.

He probably has new friends who are SJWs. Since you were his only friend before, he surely told them all about you, his cool friend he's known forever thanks to vidya.

Then his new friends started asking him about vidya and woke him to all the misogyny and xenophobia hidden inside. Then his new friends asked whether you liked those awful misogynistic video games, too. Then his new friends asked how could he be friends with such an awful sexist, racist, redpilled monster.

I'm sure your friend tried to defend you, but wouldn't you know it, they said he should prove that you were a good, Progressive liberal, too. So you're friend asked if you hated those fascists and, oh no, you didn't pass the test.

Don't worry, user. Your friend will be very happy in his new hate bubble. Hate can be very empowering. Maybe he will take this opportunity to gain some confidence and punch a Nazi in the face.

I don't understand why you lone fuckers of 4chink don't organize a autistic sit-in once in a while.
People need social contacts for mental health

There are signs to know if someone is a fucking retard. Your fault for being friends with people like that. Get real friends next time.