Should crossdressing be a felony again, like it was in the frontier days of the USA?

Should crossdressing be a felony again, like it was in the frontier days of the USA?

Obviously, men wearing dresses and passing as females will be the downfall of this great nation.

Yes

Only if they are not passable at all. They must be at least 56% passable.

Yes

So he looks into a mirror and sees a woman and he is not delusional?

>56%

Trannies are acceptable if they actually look like a woman. All those hairy square jawed faggots in tights can fuck off.

They should be put in workcamps or put do death. No other options.

asians should be allowed to

just look, it's a plan by the KGB

I'll rake you myself, brother. That's not even remotely passable.

>passing as females

>Deuteronomy 22:5 - woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

yes

Yes

what if i actually look better in women's clothes because i had a hormone disorder that caused low pubertal T, leaving me small and short and baby-faced? whereas in men's clothes i just look like a scrawny beta manlet

You're delusional because you have a mental illness.

You don't look "better" in women's clothes, you probably look like a fucking mutant. Just wear a ballcap, bomber jacket, jeans and boots like a normal human being.

you don't, and you'd still be abominable, suffer whatever afflictions, abandon your depraved and perverted predilections

Why would you want less freedom?

How the hell can you know that if you haven't seen what I look like? I thought you people were men of science, not pulling evidence out of your ass.

I'm 5' 7" and quite narrow shouldered and small boned and young-faced due to low T. I'm just sick of look like this 15 year old beta manlet, then I put on women's clothes and actually look like a normal-sized adult woman instead of this tiny scrawny manlet.

Post proof then, because you don't look like a woman and I can guarantee that.

Because there's no logic in that statement. A woman has tits, hips and a great ass.

A manlet skelly man in a dress does not suddenly look like a "normal" woman. He looks like a manlet skelly man in a dress.

I guarantee you can post pictures of yourself in drag and people will kek the shit out of you until you feel more suicidal than you do.

>when all of the posts about Asians being the most passable have brainwashed you into wanting to crossdress

>The bible is the constitution

Yeah, it's not the erosion of civil liberties that will be the downfall of America. It's not corporations buying monopolies from corrupt politicians. It's not "muh feels" politics triumphing over reason and fact that's going to kill this country. And it's certainly not the obliteration of political efficacy and belief in the republic.

Men in leggings are what's going to kill this country. Obviously.

The bible is greater than the constitution.

bb

peepee