Would you take this Syrian refugee in your house, Sup Forums?

Would you take this Syrian refugee in your house, Sup Forums?

Syrian girl with her Asian boyfriend

for like an hour

She looks way too much like a girl i know, she could pass as a Mexican

hows Mexico?

HAHAHAHAHA
this

under no circumstances

Only if she supports Assad

Some spots are complete shit holes, others are nice and others are luxurious. The country is very different depending on how much money you have. The South is mostly a shit hole regardless of how much money you have though

Yes, I'm not homosexual.

sounds a lot like London.
are you cucked though?
are men still men and is Islam knocking on your door?
I bet the weathers comfy too

>when you see it

he doesn't look syrian, at all.

spbp
Although in my case honestly like 20 mins tops

YES

For about twenty minutes, in a bombed out Mosque, during the race war.

I'm saying I would rape her.

I was factoring in it would take me at least 50 mins to try and fuck her and 10 mins for her to leave.
kek

Sup Forums tier thread

Not politics not current events

>Sup Forums tier thread

>Not politics not current events

Sup Forums tier thread

Not politics not current events

Islam would not do well in Latin American countries. Latinos are extremely racist.

This is sociology, not politics.

Mexican men are 5'4 and a half on average and have a IQ of 88.

Sometimes i wonder if feminists understand that if they flood america with stupid weak short men that they'll be able to push women as the dominant gender.

any woman with a working womb that isn't morbidly obese and is free from STDs is welcome to marry me on the condition that she provides me with sex when I want it, without protection, so that God can decide how many babies we have

>Syrian refugee
Except they are all from North Africa.

Well Mexico is pretty conservative aside from some fringe leftists (specially women) and traditional values are still prevalent but brown Mexicans are pretty racist against every race.
I hate the weather because i like cold temperatures and it's not cold for long here