Why are the MountainJews such bad people?

They are just about money, they never invented anything or created anything. They got 40% foreigners in their "country", 4 different languages, and they invite millions to "vacation" there just so they can take their money and wives.

Is there a "country" more fucked up than Schweizerland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a_rHraD_WpY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swiss_inventions_and_discoveries
swissinfo.ch/eng/migration-series--part-1-_who-are-the-25--foreign-population-in-switzerland-/42412156?utm_content=bufferd6a4b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
nzz.ch/schweiz/ein-drittel-der-bevoelkerung-mit-auslaendischen-wurzeln-1.18467181
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprachen_in_der_Schweiz
swissinfo.ch/ger/gesellschaft/einwanderungs-serie--teil1-_wer-sind-die-2-millionen-auslaenderinnen-und-auslaender-in-der-schweiz-/42411946
africancouncil.ch/de
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_der_Schweiz
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderbundskrieg
schweizer-festungen.ch/festungen.htm
fedpol.admin.ch/dam/data/fedpol/sicherheit/waffen/Broschüre/waffenbroschuere-d.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Russia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. butthurt German wagecuck who was denied big shekels in Switzerland because they have enough German Billiglöhner

Buber said it best. They sold their souls for "neutrality" and didn't blink when depositing barrels full of gold teeth from Germany.

Too many Germans and French interbreeding

Check out this guys channels
Chatzefratz
Guireh
youtu.be/a_rHraD_WpY

No place for you here Muhammad

There are many immigrants in Switzerland so stop thinking they are not in the same shit. A lot of arabs of course :)

>wannabe MountainJew in the East
>Austria has the highest per capita "refugee" numbers outside of Sweden

Dude, what? Just stop and put your head in the toilet in shame.

So what? The criminals all move on to Germany, because criminal fudgees actually get punished here.
>Austria homicide rate 0.4 (tied with Switzerland, safest Euro country after Iceland)
>Germany homicide rate 0.9, kek
Have fun getting gang raped and killed by your "fewer per capita" rapefugees.

>because criminal fudgees actually get punished here.
What? You are kidding, right?

A lot of threads about Switzerland recently. What's going on. I prefer it when Sup Forums is ignoring us. We're not relevant.

>Deutsche
Who cares.

Seriously though, in Germany they wouldn't go to prison at all.

>They got 40% foreigners in their "country"
What percentage of those foreigners or white?

2m/8m = 0.4.

This is why germans are bad engineers I suppose.

You seem to be misinformed muhammad, maybe ask your imam to educate you on US.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swiss_inventions_and_discoveries

BS and you know it.

swissinfo.ch/eng/migration-series--part-1-_who-are-the-25--foreign-population-in-switzerland-/42412156?utm_content=bufferd6a4b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

check yourself

So the majority are white and European? At the end of the day I'd rather live and work in Switzerland than Germany - heard many great things about the place.

(sda)
In der Schweiz hatten 2013 rund 2,4 Millionen Personen ab 15 Jahren ausländische Wurzeln. Innert zehn Jahren stieg der Anteil der Bevölkerung mit Migrationshintergrund von 29 auf 35 Prozent an. Von Kanton zu Kanton gibt es aber grosse Unterschiede.

nzz.ch/schweiz/ein-drittel-der-bevoelkerung-mit-auslaendischen-wurzeln-1.18467181

/////
35 percent in 2013... close to 40 percent in 2017.

But what am I expecting from a lying Swiss?

Where is that? I want to buy that wineyard.

>wineyard
. . .
>not recognizing lake leman
. . .
You rouse my suspicious friend

Get that news article where five Serbs horribly gang raped and attempted to murder a 14 year old kid and were released without punishment.
Oh wait, that was Germany.

I never went and never will go to the french part.

>french
....not calling it romande...my suspicions are at a 9 of 11 right now.

>Get that news article where five Serbs horribly gang raped and attempted to murder a 14 year old kid and were released without punishment.
>Oh wait, that was Germany.

Did I say Germany punishes the horrible immigrants we get? I said it is BS that Austria does. And I am right.
/////
Zu viert schlugen afghanische Asylwerber auf den Sicherheitsmitarbeiter einer Spielhalle in Pasching (Oberösterreich) ein. Anzeige auf freiem Fuß.

Afghanen pöbelten Security-Mitarbeiter an

Letzten Donnerstagabend haben vier Afghanen im Alter von 19 bis 21 Jahren eine Schlägerei mit einem Türsteher einer Spielhalle in der Plus-City in Pasching angezettelt. Bei der Auseinandersetzung wurde der Security-Mann leicht verletzt und im Spital ambulant behandelt.

Polizei nahm Verdächtige fest

Bei einer Sofortfahndung konnte die Polizei die vier Verdächtigen festnehmen. Sie wurden auf freiem Fuß angezeigt. Informationen der Kronen-Zeitung zufolge sind alle vier vorbestraft und haben negative Asylbescheide.

Warum werden Afghanen nicht abgeschoben?

Vollmundig sind die Versprechungen der Regierungspolitiker, allen voran Außenminister Sebastian Kurz und Innenminister Wolfgang Sobotka (beide ÖVP), wenn sie ein hartes Durchgreifen und Abschiebungen ankündigen. Wie der Fall in Pasching zeigt, geschieht in Wirklichkeit gar nichts. Die vier Afghanen sind vorbestraft, haben bereits einen negativen Asylbescheid und haben nun eine weitere Straftat begangen. Dabei hat die EU schon längst eine Rücknahmevereinbarung mit Afghanistan ausverhandelt und die Bundesrepublik Deutschland schiebt kriminelle Afghanen bereits ab. In Österreich dürfen Leute wie die Prügel-Afghanen jedoch weiterhin frei herumlaufen, anstatt umgehend in Schubhaft genommen und abgeschoben zu werden.

>Not calling it seperatist part of the HRE

Fake as fuck

WE can be brothers in arms adn in ideology but not everday life, you see I really don't care.

I am thinking you are albanian by your odd use of vocabulary you see. I am brother to no kosovo shit

> They got 40% foreigners in their "country"
But they only use them for work visas and then they tell them to fuck off after there time is up.

It's a good model.

How could there have been loose gold teeth if there was no Holocaust?

Nah my forefathers actually had great impact on how switzerland was established.

>But they only use them for work visas and then they tell them to fuck off after there time is up.

BS, they are part of the "freedom of movement" and "refugees" SJW crowd. They got close to 3 million immigrants in their country, not to mention that the actual Swiss people are 60% fake Germans and 30% fake French and 10% Italians and other idiots. They are like a mini-EU crossed with Israel.

. . . . is your forefather napoleon?

Not what I actually meant but yes, I'm related to nap III. aswell.

Yeah Germany, Sweden, and Canada are more fucked up.

>hates on swiss romande
>french blood line
lol

So are you romande or french now? lol!

Talking about blood, "Bonaparte" does not sound very french

Fuck off my beautiful country Reza!
>Not knowing what Lavaux Wineyards are
>Be swiss
Chose one... or go back to Kosovo

>Is there a "country" more fucked up than Schweizerland?
Yes, Germanistan

you could show that pic to my friends and only half of them would know where it is, if even.

retard, we have to stand together and not fight each other
there is a common enemy

...historically swiss romande was part of france for long periods of time. your historical knowledge is bothering me a little for someone who claims such a storied lineage .

i was thinking same thing

yeah but at least they're a true democracy, their referendums are respected, they have total free speech like US

they're far less cucked than most western europe countries

But they can tell anyone to fuck off for practically any reason. Better than taking in 10 billion refugees like Germany.

Model for civic nationalism.

so what does that mean then? I was part of the HRE once aswell, does that make me german? I only said that I'm related to him, not that I give too much of a damn about it. Just some paintings, weapons and a golden clock left from that period anyways.

Canada?

Because it's Corsican (french)

>...historically swiss romande was part of france for long periods of time
They do not teach History in ZG?
Romandie was never part of France, even less for a long periode of time.
VD was part of Burgundy then Savoy until 1536. Date when the Berners came invading on their way to defend GE against Savoy.
VS, GE and JU were part of the french empire from 1803 till 1815 (Départements du Simplon, du Léman and du Mont-Terrible respectivly). So not a really long time. If you ask me, I think we should have let the french take GE.
NE was part of the Prussian Kingdom.
FR is in the confederation since 1481.
>Check your facts!

10 years is a long time.

>we should have let the french take GE.
no. giving the french anything even something as awful as geneve is not acceptable

Let me clearify this
>Switzerland is a multicultural country with 4 different native languages (German, Italian, French, Romansh)
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprachen_in_der_Schweiz
>Switzerland has 2 Million immigrants out of 8 Million inhabitants
swissinfo.ch/ger/gesellschaft/einwanderungs-serie--teil1-_wer-sind-die-2-millionen-auslaenderinnen-und-auslaender-in-der-schweiz-/42411946
>Switzerland got 1.25% Nigger and 6% Muslim as supposed "stronghold" against the EU. For example Sweden: 2.4% Nigger and 6% Muslim
africancouncil.ch/de
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_der_Schweiz
>Switzerland got low purchasing power due to high cost of living. Switzerland is on par with Straya and behind the USA
>Switzerland didn't get rid of its Jews and their people enact Jewish behaviour hence Mountain Jews
>Switzerland can look back on a rich history of not having combat experience
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderbundskrieg
>Switzerland uses overly expensive & heavy manufactured weapons due to tight tolerances that give them 0 advantage in the field
>Switzerland's mountain bunkers are a meme. They aren't in use anymore and could be easily avoided and starved out by an attacking force.
schweizer-festungen.ch/festungen.htm
>Switzerland's "great gun laws" are equal to EU countries and in some cases even worse.
fedpol.admin.ch/dam/data/fedpol/sicherheit/waffen/Broschüre/waffenbroschuere-d.pdf

for a little kid.

Well, at least the Swiss can buy pump guns. We are stuck with expensive semi autos.

>civic nationalism
>between white groups

dont reply to amerilard civic memeilists

>>Switzerland can look back on a rich history of not having combat experience
Why do you think the Swiss guard in Vatican is Swiss?
Swiss mercenaries were the best on battle. They were wreckless, didn't take prisonneers, have nothing to lose.
They kicked your ass so strongly in Morgarten that you never came back Austrian boys

>implying that's not the very reason we see merit in it
If you can refuse citizenship for anyone for any reason...

An ethnostate can't work in the US, we require a different solution to the problem.

One where we can pick and choose who becomes are neighbors is extremely desirable.

BEWILLIGUNGSPFLICHT:
Halbautomatische Gewehre wie z.B.
Sturmgewehr PE 90, PE 57

vatican guard are just security guard (ala securitas) with an extra 20hours of training or some thing. not super impressive. swiss mercenaries best in history. swiss navi could conquer europe in minutes

or just deport spics and kill negroids. america was >80% white less than 60yrs ago

Swiss fucked us my state and gave a bunch of children cancer literally in my town.
I'm glad they are destroying themselves.
If there was a way to kill Swiss legally I'd sign up right away.

Fuck the french in Marignano!
If only meme magic existed back then, Switzerland would rule over Europe now!

>gave a bunch of children cancer literally in my town.
lol. good

Trust me I realize this. And I wish we could. But not even Trump will take it that far.

imagining this amerilards children dying of swiss mountain jew cancer has me laughing with great hysteria

must be hard to type when muhammad is facefuckng you

radiation therapy making you aggressive. dont pull your hair out..ohh wait you can't. lmao

*Reading the brochure*
Wtf why are laser aiming and suppressors illegal in Switzerland?
I though only Austria was that cucked.

Please contain your inner nigger.
>60%

>Flashlight attachment
Illegal in Austria. You take it too the absolute limit friend. Laster sights banned because of cucks who not understand firearms though. It is great shame

The home of Jewish banking and the most self-entitled posters.

Gib me one reason to like them

>m-muh beautiful sites!
Many other countries have it too.

>m-muh white people!
They aren't that white. By 2015, 5.1% there was Muslim. We have 6.5% and we have large historically Muslim regions.

>CERN
What did it ever achieve? Also Chinese are building larger one.

>Seriously though, in Germany they wouldn't go to prison at all.

cucking about who is more cucked. keked. call it a draw.

>Islam is the second most widely professed religion in Russia. Islam is considered as one of Russia's traditional religions, legally a part of Russian historical heritage.

:^)

*harder mode - what did cern achieve these 4 years ago

>They got 40% foreigners in their "country"
yeah, most of them are fucking gercucks. stay where you are you poorfag ossi loser.

>What did it ever achieve? Also Chinese are building larger one.

Just the internetttzzzzz

Stole a lot of money from EU cucks and other foreign bodies. Good investment.

My Colombian friend just married a swiss girl and moved there, she told swiss men are women so and no one wants them
your women getting browned makes me endless happy

I showed you the stats, you have 5.1%, we have 6.5% while having large Muslim regions. It is only second largest because other than Orthodox Christianity and Islam we have no popular religions - why would we?

Funny thing is attaching flashlights to handguns is perfectly legal in Austria. Just not to rifles.
Lever action rifles can be bought without a permit - but only in rifle calibers, because handgun/revolver calibers are permit only.
Totally arbitrary retarded clusterfuck.

How's life in Switzerland? I'm thinking about moving there to live with my shekel-loving uncle. Is it boring? Is it expensive? How many niggers and shitskins will I have to deal with on a daily basis?

Haha at this fucking word salad of a bitter post. Do your fingernails come off when you type, is that why your words read like a retard rolling his face over a dictionary.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Russia
I like permits for guns to keep them out of hands of Albanians. Albanian with a gun very dangerous since they have negroid IQ

At least I have no columbian friends, negroboy.

Even non permit guns need a background check. You can rule out "people" with Albanian background there.

Expensive if you are poor.
If you like quiet, rules, skii, sled, dogs, snow, guns, everyone hating you for being foreigner even other foreigners then it not boring. foreign trash tell me they find swiss boring but theyre trash so i dismiss them

Not bad, just smug. Then again if I were Swiss I'd be fucking smug 24/7.

>Talk about Islam
>Bring up AIDS in Russia
Nice logic there

What in the motherfuck is that flag? fucking caught you!

I know english is hard for the swiss mind all that estrogen.

You don't have any friends so i'm not sure what you are proud of.

Weak ass comeback, really expected more of an amerifart.

A boring tax haven. Uncommon at best.

Russia have many embarrassing facets. No need to harp on one for more than a single post
>Pic

no need to be mad. just because swiss gave your children cancer, hahah still laughing every time i think of that swiss man dumping cancer into your drinking water :^)

it's their country motherfucker they decide what to do with it

>having a battleship inside of a swiss rake
My that seems pretty fucking awesome acutally

where the fuck do you live, are you using a proxy ?

>implying that austrians ain't just germans themselves.

That's why our literally hitler party is polling at 35% for parliamental elections and your mildy conservative Afd is struggling at keeping 15%.

Is it true that in past many Jews fully assimilated in the Swiss society and mixed with them or this is just a lie?Because I heard Austrians saying that?