Why does this trigger the christfags so much?

Why does this trigger the christfags so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come on now. we know why

I bet they don't know themselves

Who has that pic of that christian monk who risked his life to get roman manuscripts

Because Christianity has done more for science than any other religion

because it is historically wrong.

>a world with only jews
of course they would want you to think that it would be some future paradise.

Dark ages occurred because of islam not christianity.

Without Jews, both Christianity and Islam would have never existed.

because getting blamed for the retardation of society when you yourself don't see yourself as that bad of a person is kind of inflammitory, but only people of low intelligence would get offended over what a cartoon talking dog and baby say on a failing cable channel.

Triggers me because that show is absolute dogshit.

why does this trigger jews so much?

I liked South Park's version of this better. Cartman ends up in the future, where there is a massive war going on, because the three atheist factions that rule the world disagree over how to interpret a quote from the past.
Moral of the story: people will always find something to wage war and oppress people over. This is exemplified by the modern day left, which is the most oppressive, racist, sexist, hateful ideology the western world has seen in generations.

on the flipside
>1000 years of stagnation
>niggers still couldn't catch up

Top pip my laddo

kek

Wouldn't the world be completely ran by Jews by then?

Because it's blatantly wrong. The church were responsible for copying various old Greek writings about science, they're responsible for introducing Latin as a lingua franca for science, they were patrons to scientists (Galileo was payed by the church for example), monks and priests engaged in experimentation and they founded universities. The church did a lot to get Europe out of the Dark ages, not keep it stuck there.

But White Western Christian civilisation has led the way with advancement over the past 1000 years.

It makes no sense.

because it's patently false

It triggers me to feel smug and superior.

>dark ages
>caused by christianity
>what was: socioeconomical decadence of Rome, German invasion, vikings, muslims, mongols, Black Death
This shit again?

If the Jews were removed and thus Islam along with it, humanity would have already ascended to something greater than that.

Why not the Jews are the chosen people.

Ah yes, the "Religion is the cause of the Dark ages" meme

Not the bubonic plague

Not the muslim invasions

And defenitely no the fall of the Roman empire

Christianity didn't existed in Australia, most of Asia and most of Africa, until 1500 didn't exist in whole of America... soooooo you know

OR do you wanna say that only whites are capable of space travel you racist you

1450 caused the technological revolt of the middle century, and the bible was used to spur the innovation of the printing press.

With out Christianity, the world would look like pic related, because wood block printing developed in Asia and was refined in Europe. Let's assume that it stayed in Asia for another 150 years after Gutenberg would have started printing. In 1600, China would begin mass producing literature, and become the hot bed for global learning. However, being xenophobic, they would have shut their borders and advanced their societies. Resulting in a technologically advanced Chinese army invading Russia, then Europe, and taking over England and Holland before the Pilgrims could leave... oh wait, no pilgrims because no Christianity.. China would have tried to take over the world, failed, and we'd be back in 1300 waiting for another catalyst for change.

ftfy Seth.

What is this monks name?

>Not posting the accurate one.

Because Seth Macfarlane is an insufferable, pseudo intellectual, libtard faggot.

The dark ages only happened in europe.

So either the dark ages had little effect since the rest of the world would pick up the slack, or only whites can progress civilization.

When will liberals understand, you can't eat your cake and have it too?

>dark ages
>real

kek, leave it to a libtard to believe that stupid shit.

>so many jew and holocaust jokes, they banned an entire episode because it had so many of them

>one joke about christians

>ANTIWHITE KIKE GLOBALIST BRAINWASH REEEEEEE

>hurrdurr what if Fantasyland

By that same logic there's a chance that we might have already wiped ourselves out without the dark ages. Arguing what could have been is pointless.

I laugh to see a German on here at all, talking about how all Christians are triggered morons, but the actual Christians in here give intelligent responses while Edgy-14-year-old-atheist-#14567581 just says they are triggered. And im laughing at the German because he is currently living in an Islamist caliphate where all rape is legal, while good Christian nations of Europe (Hungary, Slovakia) keep themselves alive and not being raped 10 times a minute for diversity...

>hurr durr religion works for science
That's SCIENTISTS you're thinking of. Fuck you're retarded

This is stupid as shit.
The monk wasn't preserving scientific or biological knowledge or medical advancements; he was preserving a fucking fairy tale that continues to make society stupider.

Was that before the show went to shit with Brian becoming a raging liberal and Stewie went full gay just to name a few retarded changes?

if christianity didn't exist then islamic invaders would have burned most science texts in europe and we'd still be living like savages

Best thousand years of my life.

You're just mad he's right.

>Hungary
>Christian
I'm pretty sure the good book says "Do not steal" and "Go to church at least once in your lifetime"

scientific """""""""""""""""""""repression"""""""""""""""""""""
there is literally no evidence of anything being repressed during that time

family guy makes a comment about religion

family guy is the pinnacle of liberal intellectualism

strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/

tl;dr - the "scientists were repressed by the ebil church we should be at alpha centauri by now" myth is fucking stupid. even this atheist agrees.

Yeah they loved science, as long as it was pushing their ideals, they imprisoned him for finding evidence to show earth orbited the sun and the physics of tides

It triggers both christfags and anyone who knows about history.

Christianity did not cause science to be repressed, that only happened a couple of times near the END of the dark ages.

The enlightenment didn't happen

>I get my Politcal opinions from comedy

I can't take Athiests seriously for this reason.

>go back in time to keep Christianity from ever happening
>return to future "oh man this is gonna be great, humanity will be so much more advanced
>return to North America in 2017
>devoid of civilization, without Christendom to fight for western culture, Europe is overrun by Mongol hoarded and no enlightenment of industrial revolution takes place
>"this sucks" as you wipe your ass with a pine cone

>the Jews
>chosen people
Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Because it's retarded.
No Christianity = Islam across the whole world.

>blatantly false
>haha r u trggred?
dumb empty shell

there is though, the inquisition was known to censor books and people but that doesn't mean science didn't advance

(((Seth McFartline)))

Everytime

So you admit science is a religion?

Islam would not have existed without Christianity
Seth is saying that only (((they))) can make technological advancements

Snorri Sturluson is one. Putting their names on the works was considered vanity. Most of their names are forgotten but not the works.
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M

Post-cancellation I'm pretty sure, before that they were really tame

so wheres the proof?

He was preserving philosophical manuscripts like Aristotle or Plato, you fucking retard. Monks in the dark ages spent far more time copying academic texts than the bible...do people really not know this?

>without Atenism, neither Judaism, Christianity, nor Islam would exist
Fixed that for you.

I wonder why Australian Aboriginals did not invented space travel after all they never had Christianity before few centuries?

This is the episode where I stopped watching. I stopped going to church because I don't want to be preached to. I certainly am not going to spend my time being preached to by a talking cartoon dog.

Holy shit reddit you are fucking retarded. The clergy reads things that aren't exclusively christian you know right? Holy fuck end your life.

And that's not even touching on the fact that you think Christianity makes society stupid.

It triggers anyone who took a history class past high school.

Because there are numerous factors that contributed to the Dark Ages, and claiming Christians are responsible for the Black Plague, the Islamic Caliphate, the Fall of Rome, and the Mongol invasion, is completely historically ignorant. It just demonstrates that whoever subscribes to this theory, hasn't done the research and believes that Europe is solely responsible for all human inventions, and despite Christianity rising in Europe, still managed to surpass all the non-Christian countries of the world.

Don't bother. Christcucks are hypocrites.

>not knowing that the widespread adoption of Christianity in Europe is half the reason that the dark ages ended

>he gets his opinions from edgy ADD flashback cartoons targeted at 14 year olds
Not sure what to tell you man.
The fact that people take these shows seriously is disturbing to me. They're funny and ridiculous, that's it. The minute they start getting preachy I get annoyed. Family Guy in particular is absolutely worthless in terms of moral or life lessons or opinions. Even South Park is better for that.

Raising kids on television produces fucked adults.

Look at Wikipedia my godless cuck, over half of Nobel price winners in Science are Christians specially in physics.

>Catholic
Hispanics
>Protestant
Blacks and liberals
>Nondenominational
Hipster coffee Christians

Black women are all deeply religious.

This is actually a common misconception. There were a good amount of banned works during that time, but the church did allow/even use academic/scientific texts--as well as the pursuit of scientific achievement.

A famous case that provides a huge misconception is Galileo: it's commonly thought that the church tried to censor him due to his astronomical views, and his findings that disproved some of Aristotle's theories, but the church actually only had an issue with Galileo because he was extremely arrogant: the church even gave him a second chance, and allowed him to publish a new book, but the man didn't learn from his mistakes and continued with a level of arrogance that would make anyone cringe even today

holy fuck this is good

Family guy another liberal Jew propaganda

But it would

It was the fucking bubonic plague and sand niggers that hindered our advancement. Retards who know little history would agree with this though.

>The clergy reads things that aren't exclusively christian you know right?
ya, and hide them from the public. believing in magic does make people less inclined to discover how things really work.not to mention getting your head cut off for blasphemy

OP, a faggot, watches pozzed TV shows REALLY MAKESUR NEURONS TICKLE

Yeah, he risked his life cause he and the pope had the only 2 copies of the Bible on the planet. You are a fucking dumbest. Them atheist Vikings you fags love so much couldn't even fucking read

It's triggers anyone with a sense of history. The Roman Empire fell and left Europe in ruins. The dark or better put middle ages as were an age of stagnation, with power shattered to among many waring feudal lords who reduced their pleasantry to property. The scientific method would not be invented til centuries after.

I guess the reason people think Christianity is why feudalism was a thing back then is because the of church's clashes with secular powers in the post-middle age era

And that's christian scientists you're thinking of.

>implying they wasn't kangz flyin space-didgeridoos n sheit

since you're so buttmad

Because it's bullshit. I'm rather sure Christianity was a net positive for Europe. Not religious btw

1) nice shit post achmed
2) I find it funny that leftists think this about Christians yet invite a group of people into their country far worse than dark age Christians
3) Dark age Christians were responsible for most of the advances in math and science that built the foundation for what we have today

Wrong. Without Christianity we would have had the technology to resist the Plague, weapons to fight against Islam and Mongols, and prevent the fall of Rome. Religious belief has asked always hindered scientific development.

Because by the 1500s a couple hundred Christians were able to sail anywhere in the world and conquer empires that had existed for hundreds of years

They're Bill Maher personified faggot.

We actually have the cognitive capacity to hate different people for different things.... Rather then just throw all under one tent brandword like "NAZI"

>black kangs and aboriginal kangs team up
whitey gonna fall

The same goes for Islam and math. The church subsidized an absurd amount of scientific discovery.

Rome by the 2nd century was a shithole for 99% of the people who lived there.

He was allowed to be arrogant, he was right and all authorities were wrong.

saw family guy and didn't even enlarge the thumbnail, knew i was dealing with an unfunny kraut who was wasting my time.

no they aren't. A deeply religious person wouldn't support abortion which they overwhelmingly do.

/thread
Triggered atheistcuck

It would have to be true for it to trigger anyone.